OPEC will slash procuction maybe million barrels a day, gas may go to $6 a gallon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we continue to move to the end, it will happen more and more! This COULD (I repeat COULD) be the kind of multipronged calamity that brings the one world govt.

Fuel prices soaring
Food prices soaring
Droughts and floods destroying millions of acres of crops
Fertilizer shortages etc.etc.
Currencies failing
China in near free fall.
Russia not far behind.
Europe on the ropes.
Let us Cling to CHRIST who is our hope and our salvation . This very well is ushering in the beast system .
The D ten are on the move to bring the order unto the world . Rather odd its TEN of them unifying
the world as one through the digital system and other avenues as well .
Just keep onwards in the glorious Lord .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us Cling to CHRIST who is our hope and our salvation . This very well is ushering in the beast system .
The D ten are on the move to bring the order unto the world . Rather odd its TEN of them unifying
the world as one through the digital system and other avenues as well .
Just keep onwards in the glorious Lord .
Amen brother!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Biden admin and democrats trying to force Americans to go electric and give up oil and gas.
Days After Gas Prices Skyrocket - Biden Makes It Far Worse by Considering Complete Block on New Offshore Leases

Biden is eyeing to make things unimaginably worse.

From Fox Business:

The Biden administration is nearing a decision on the future of federal offshore fossil fuel drilling and hasn’t ruled out a complete block on new leases…

In July, the DOI unveiled the plan which gutted a Trump administration proposal, ruling out any leasing in the Atlantic or Pacific and opening the door to an unprecedented scenario where no lease sales would be held through 2028.

No 'functional' motorcars, no boats, no planes, not a single luxury, it's primitive as can be

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Video: Klaus Schwab Says People Will Soon Wear 'Brain Impants' so the WEF Can Read Their Thoughts

“You cannot stop it,” Schwab bragged of his tyrannical plan.

The disturbing brain implant fantasy laid out by WEF director Klaus Schwab, the mega-rich heir of a leading Third Reich industrialist, was recorded during a 2017 World Economic Forum summit in Davos, Switzerland, and has only recently re-entered the public eye. Its resurfacing comes on the heels of several other disturbing video clips and statements in which Schwab and his World Economic Forum members have openly expressed their desire to wipe out at least 94% of the world’s population, block out the sun with “space bubbles,” and “capture” powerful positions in governments worldwide.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden admin and democrats trying to force Americans to go electric and give up oil and gas.
Days After Gas Prices Skyrocket - Biden Makes It Far Worse by Considering Complete Block on New Offshore Leases

Biden is eyeing to make things unimaginably worse.

From Fox Business:

The Biden administration is nearing a decision on the future of federal offshore fossil fuel drilling and hasn’t ruled out a complete block on new leases…

In July, the DOI unveiled the plan which gutted a Trump administration proposal, ruling out any leasing in the Atlantic or Pacific and opening the door to an unprecedented scenario where no lease sales would be held through 2028.

No 'functional' motorcars, no boats, no planes, not a single luxury, it's primitive as can be

Remember, The heart of teh king is in the hands of God! Biden was selected by God to be president- For it is He who raises up and dethrones authority!

If America is under divine judgment as I believe- it is only going to keep deteriorating. I am convinced America has crossed th epoint where god will not withhold His judgment. we are wicked and evil as a nation.

As for me? I am glad I am in the winter of my life! I amy not see much of this judgment, or maybe God will rapture the church before we feel the anger of His judgment.

Reactions: dhh712 and Jack

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all part of a very elaborate plan to destroy America and Americans. Since gasoline powered vehicles are the lifeblood of all advanced nations, once you make gas a luxury instead of a necessity, you destroy everything. So why has no one arrested Biden and his gang of thugs? Where are the Marines and Special Forces who are trained, equipped and sworn to deal with both foreign and domestic enemies? Sitting on the sidelines or asleep at the wheel? Or focused on transgenderism, racism, and Wokeism?
They all been lulled to sleep . The one thing i know about america and the west
is they have been lulled to sleep .
The nations like china , russia and iran and others are busying gaining ground
and now even china and russia has become number one in the hypersonic development .
Mean while , america is number one on the pro noun war . what a sad joke .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They all been lulled to sleep . The one thing i know about america and the west
is they have been lulled to sleep .
The nations like china , russia and iran and others are busying gaining ground
and now even china and russia has become number one in the hypersonic development .
Mean while , america is number one on the pro noun war . what a sad joke .
"Our" politicians and media have sold out America. Americans sit in front of the TV's and are brainwashed by those who HATE America.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Winning the war for pronouns . What a sick sad world we live in . AND GOD aint well pleased
with all them pronouns either . GOD created them male and female , PEROID .
Its not hard to see we are going under serious judgements and a strong delusion to boot .
Evil as china is and russia is , They aint near as blind with the madness of the dark rainbow .
AND WORSE , they do as they do in the name of no god , but america does as they do in the so called name OF GOD and of CHRIST .
IT AINT LOOKINGGOOD . TIME forthe churches to wake up and stop going on with the madness .
MAN aint gonna save this world . Their solutions aint gonna save it . Their solutions are anti GOD if anyone had the eyes to see it .
THE ONLY THING that can stop judgments is , REPENT YE . TILL the churches figure that out and stop hoping in men to save them
IT GETS ONLY WORSE . Satan has the men of this world and sadly that means he has many churches too .
BUT IF MY PEOPLE would repent , WELL THERES YOUR ANSWER .
THE ALL INCLUSIVE RELIGOIN must THUS BE FLED . THE fALSE unity and false love MUST be fled . THE TRUE GOSPEL and love
of the TRUTH and of righteousness must replace it . OR PREPARE TO WAIL is all i can say . MAN aint gonna save us
The rep and the dem follow the marching orders of the dragon now .
YEAH your so called president bush even hollered all religons serve the same GOD . THEY ALL INFECTED with the lie .
AND I REFUSE TO HOPE IN ANY OF THEM . MY HOPE IS IN THE LORD and come what may , through perseuctions and hard times
MY JOY shall not fade , my hopes shall not deminish and my peace shall abound . FOR ITS IN THE LORD . PEROID . TIME TO COME Back
TO THAT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 4:17 (NKJV)
17 'This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
17 'This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'
GOD is in control . pharoh was raised up so as GOD would show His power and destroy eygpt .
The beast and ten kings will be allowed to rule as well . THERE IS nothing we can do to stop it .
HOPE THOU IN GOD , IN CHRIST and have no hope in men . Preach JESUS andall sound doctrine
DO so faithfully and unto the end . Times running out and a strong delusion is taking captive many now that will end with their destruction by GOD and of the lamb . ALL we can do is point to CHRIST and folks better make sure its the biblical one cause any other jesus aint gonna save .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He certainly does do that. He gives people over to their reprobate minds, then they make bad and evil choices, including who they vote for, and of all the cheating votes they fake to throw elections. God sends strong delusions onto the wicked who have rejected Him so that they believe the LIE. Do not trust our evil government's politicians, you will know who they are by what they say. You do not gather grapes from thorn bushes. Bad trees do not bear good fruit. Make the tree bad and its fruit bad, or make the tree good and its fruit good, for a tree is known by its fruit.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video: Klaus Schwab Says People Will Soon Wear 'Brain Impants' so the WEF Can Read Their Thoughts

“You cannot stop it,” Schwab bragged of his tyrannical plan.

The disturbing brain implant fantasy laid out by WEF director Klaus Schwab, the mega-rich heir of a leading Third Reich industrialist, was recorded during a 2017 World Economic Forum summit in Davos, Switzerland, and has only recently re-entered the public eye. Its resurfacing comes on the heels of several other disturbing video clips and statements in which Schwab and his World Economic Forum members have openly expressed their desire to wipe out at least 94% of the world’s population, block out the sun with “space bubbles,” and “capture” powerful positions in governments worldwide.

Klaus Schwab is not elected to anything. The US needs to get out of this charade and let Europe kill their own millions to satisfy this demon. The kink in the armor may well start at Italy who just elected a conservative government ....People are waking up ...here in America, it starts with this election.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Klaus Schwab is not elected to anything. The US needs to get out of this charade and let Europe kill their own millions to satisfy this demon. The kink in the armor may well start at Italy who just elected a conservative government ....People are waking up ...here in America, it starts with this election.
The world will groan under the iron yoke of the sie order . What was determined shall come to pass .
And the ten kings shall rule one hour with the beast , GOD has purposed and forewarned all that was coming .
Their end wont be good . While in this life the lambs will suffer , STILL our joy abounds in CHRIST
for our hope is IN HE ALONE and our end is good . Let all point to CHRIST ,while there still be time to do so .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, The heart of teh king is in the hands of God! Biden was selected by God to be president- For it is He who raises up and dethrones authority!

If America is under divine judgment as I believe- it is only going to keep deteriorating. I am convinced America has crossed th epoint where god will not withhold His judgment. we are wicked and evil as a nation.

As for me? I am glad I am in the winter of my life! I amy not see much of this judgment, or maybe God will rapture the church before we feel the anger of His judgment.
I wish I was older than I am. It is going to get very tough here and finally the general population will have something more vital to worry about instead of which bathroom a person can use. They will thankful if they have indoor plumbing.

God is definitely judging the nation. That is why Biden and his evil company is in power to destroy this country. God has given it over to them in order to do just that.

I have a strong premonition that this country will become quite a third-world environment within a generation or maybe two. It will become very bad within ten years. I am so glad I do not have any children. It will be painful for those who do as those who have a good quality of life now, who are children, most will be reduced to poverty in their adult years.

We must continue to pray that the Lord will be merciful and will spare our country for the sake of his children in it. But, we cannot presume on his mercy. He may call all his children who live here to walk through the valley of the shadow of death and cling only to Him in this life.

It is very blessed to be old now! As I said, if I only I were in my 60s or 70s instead of my 40s. But, the Lord has a purpose for me here and I must strive to walk in the way while I serve him until he at long last finally calls me home. I will be so incredibly glad to leave this world.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a strong premonition that this country will become quite a third-world environment within a generation or maybe two. It will become very bad within ten years. I am so glad I do not have any children. It will be painful for those who do as those who have a good quality of life now, who are children, most will be reduced to poverty in their adult years.

I fear it will be within a generation. Most Americans simply do not realize how precarious the American financial system really is. It makes 2008 look like great stability and security. But the whole world is in the same boat. That is why this could be a good season for God to allow the one world govt. to come to power.

Reactions: dhh712 and Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trust God Christians! He is worthy. Do not fear. He is AMAZING!

Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Reactions: Philip James