Opinion / Judgments

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I to follow UFO's ancient pre biblical nations and beliefs. The great pyramid "gods stone witness by E. Raymond Capt " is a good read. The gospel in the stars "the zodiac" is some of the oldest writings known. The anunnaki ancient Sumerian texts. 12 months in a year 12 signs of the zodiac 12 tribes, 12 hours in a clock face 360 degrees in a circle, the golden means ratio, the value of PI. The uncanny similarities in ancient beliefs that modern historians say that Israel plagiarized to write the old testament. Scientific knowledege of both cosmetology and physics, Genetics, DNA. There is a lot to be prepared to give an answer to today.

Much of ancient culture has been subject to the examinations of academics, not theologians and certainly not the mass of the general population.

Consequently, A LOT of popular culture is subject to the influences of writers of fiction.
Initially labeled as fiction, their day dreaming has become accepted as fact and now as theological truth.
It is none of the above and remains only as fiction.

The effect of space aliens upon the ancient pages of the Bible and of history is but one example.
There is NO evidence whatsoever that any extraterrestrial culture influenced human society on any part of this planet. Any statement to the contrary is nothing but fiction and rubbish.
Why? There is no real evidence at all.

Like the snake oil salesmen of the American west in the nineteenth century, these modern folk ply their lies in hopes of advancing their name, fattening their checkbook and creating an artificial aura of perspective for themselves.

A good example is Eric Von Daniken, popular author of fiction and historical revisionism masquerading as extraterrestrial hocus pocus.
In his early book CHARIOTS OF THE GODS, Mr. Von Daniken asserted that the walls of the Inca fortress of sacsayhuaman outside Cusco were built with the assistance of space aliens.

I went there, put my hands upon those stones and inspected the walls myself. My conclusion is that those walls were built by very clever humans and not space aliens. My conclusion is that Mr. Von Daniken is NOTHING more than a writer of fiction.

Another subject of extraterrestrial fiction is that the pyramids of Egypt were built either with the help of space aliens or under their influence. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Here in St. Petersburg, Florida we humans have built a pyramid. Our pyramid is of steel and glass and is upside down. The pointy end faces the ground or rather the surface of the pier on which it is built.

It seems to me that if space aliens had built or caused to be built any such artifact on this planet, they'd have done a clever job of it. They might have built the pyramid of Giza upside down as we have done in Florida. Now THAT would have been a super trick.

Neither in archeology, history or in theology has the imprint or evidence of space aliens been adequately stamped in evidence.
I submit, therefore, that such talk is nothing but a great lie from the mouth of hell itself.

God has given us wonders and truth in plenty and allowed us to explore them. Lies are simply a waste of time.