OSAS being False Doctrine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes

2 Timothy 3:15
and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus

Amazing here is that the only scriptures available to Timothy as a child owuld be the OT.
Not amazing. But that is why Timothy needed the Holy Spirit inspired teaching of Paul.

Act 8:28 and he (the Ethiopian eunuch) was returning and sitting in his chariot, and was reading the prophet Isaiah (the OT).
Act 8:29 Then the Spirit said to Philip, "Go up and join this chariot."
Act 8:30 Philip ran up and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet, and said, "Do you understand what you are reading?"

Act 8:31 And he said, "Well, how could I, unless someone guides me?" And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

Rom_16:25 Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept secret for long ages.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is true, but that impulse is not some divine inspiration direct from God to us. God has produced, through divine inspiration of the authors of the Bible by the Holy Spirit, all that is necessary for one to believe in Him (John 6:45; Rom 10:17). We are saved by Grace THROUGH FAITH.

Mar 16:16 "He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved.....
There is more to coming to saving faith in Christ than merely paper, ink and human intelligence. The Holy Spirit works in conjunction with the Gospel, or the Word. There is an accompanying work of the Holy Spirit. They represent evangelical Christianity as teaching the work of the Spirit “separate from” and “apart from” the Word, when in reality we teach the position as set forth by Paul:

1 Thessalonians 1:5 - For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake.

Acts 16:14 - Now a certain woman named Lydia heard us. She was a seller of purple from the city of Thyatira, who worshiped God. The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul.

If there is no additional work, or influence, of the Holy Spirit, then this last verse, which says the Lord “opened her heart,” is superfluous. Obviously, while the Word is the means of communicating that which is to be believed, the additional unseen work of the Holy Spirit is necessary for being “born from above.” Yes, we are saved by Grace THROUGH FAITH, NOT WORKS. (Ephesians 2:8,9)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is more to coming to saving faith in Christ than merely paper, ink and human intelligence. The Holy Spirit works in conjunction with the Gospel, or the Word. There is an accompanying work of the Holy Spirit. They represent evangelical Christianity as teaching the work of the Spirit “separate from” and “apart from” the Word, when in reality we teach the position as set forth by Paul:

1 Thessalonians 1:5 - For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake.

Acts 16:14 - Now a certain woman named Lydia heard us. She was a seller of purple from the city of Thyatira, who worshiped God. The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul.

If there is no additional work, or influence, of the Holy Spirit, then this last verse, which says the Lord “opened her heart,” is superfluous. Obviously, while the Word is the means of communicating that which is to be believed, the additional unseen work of the Holy Spirit is necessary for being “born from above.” Yes, we are saved by Grace THROUGH FAITH, NOT WORKS. (Ephesians 2:8,9)
Praise God for his truth !!!...I see here....with those eyes he has given me, when I became Born Again.

• Love
Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one baptism (Eph 4:5). Water baptism is Spirit baptism. "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Born of water and Spirit is the one single baptism.
That is false. There is only one baptism that places us into the body of Christ and that is Spirit baptism, not water baptism.

Ephesians 4:5 - one Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 Corinthians 12:13 - For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free--and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. *Also see John 4:10,14; 7:37 for the word drink(s).

Water baptism is not the only "water" mentioned in Scripture. In (John 4:10,14; 7:37-39) we see living water and also "water" is used in Scripture as an emblem of the word of God, and in such uses it is associated with cleansing or washing. (John 15:3; Ephesians 5:26)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is false. There is only one baptism that places us into the body of Christ and that is Spirit baptism, not water baptism.

1 Corinthians 12:13 - For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free--and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. *Also see John 4:10,14; 7:37 for the word drink(s).

Water baptism is not the only "water" mentioned in Scripture. In (John 4:10,14; 7:37-39) we see living water and also "water" is used in Scripture as an emblem of the word of God, and in such uses it is associated with cleansing or washing. (John 15:3; Ephesians 5:26)
Confirmed by the word of God...His “ Living “ word...AMEN!!

• Love

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The reference to the Holy Spirit in 1 Thessalonians 1:5 is Paul's statement of his divine inspiration, not some declaration of the false doctrine of illumination.

The question is what is meant by "opened her heart". The claim that it is a statement of regeneration is false.

But it is true that a major work of the Holy Spirit is with the unbelieving sinner. Most of that is accomplished through the word of God produced through the inspiration by the Holy Spirit.

With respect to your reference to Ephesians 2:8.9, the faith through which we are saved by Grace is that which "comes through the hearing of the word about Christ" (Rom 10:17).

Reactions: Godslittleservant

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reference to the Holy Spirit in 1 Thessalonians 1:5 is Paul's statement of his divine inspiration, not some declaration of the false doctrine of illumination.

The question is what is meant by "opened her heart". The claim that it is a statement of regeneration is false.

But it is true that a major work of the Holy Spirit is with the unbelieving sinner. Most of that is accomplished through the word of God produced through the inspiration by the Holy Spirit.

With respect to your reference to Ephesians 2:8.9, the faith through which we are saved by Grace is that which "comes through the hearing of the word about Christ" (Rom 10:17).
So, you reject illumination and believe that you understand God's word simply through human intelligence? (1 Corinthians 2:11-14) I did not say "opened her heart" meant regeneration but it does mean opened her heart for understanding. Faith does come through hearing the word of God, yet without illumination we would never come to saving faith in Christ all by ourselves. (John 6:44, 65)

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes that is true; however, it is a serious mistake to deny that the baptism spoken of with respect to salvation is water baptism. Even John's baptism in the Jordan was for the forgiveness of sins. The difference between John's baptism and the baptism spoken of by Peter at Pentecost is water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ that gives the added benefit of receiving the gift, the indwelling, of the Holy Spirit in addition to the forgiveness of sins. Water baptism is Spirit baptism. They are one and the same baptism. One event, two results.

Even Jesus (actually His disciples) water baptized for the forgiveness of sins just as John the Baptist (John 4:1,2). There is no indication at all that Jesus' teaching of the woman of Samaria (John 4) concerning the "water that Jesus gives" is a rebuttal to water baptism.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand IN CHRIST no matter what

No you don’t.

Christ told you:

“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)

He promised to save me because I was UNABLE and still am UNABLE to save myself

Our problem was our sin and the flesh.

Believing in Him took our sins away and the new birth enabled us to be renewed to walk in the Spirit in order to no longer fulfill the desires of the flesh and of the mind.

If we sin again after Christ cleansed us, then we WILLINGLY chose to walk in the flesh again to return to our vomit.

You are deceived by the traditions of men.

thought they were sinless..

That was not the context of the verses I quoted.

THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GUARANTEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN THE LAND REGARDLESS OF THEIR BEHAVIOR.

The same way OSAS’ers believe their salvation is permanent regardless of their behavior!

The crucified him because he told them they were not good enough and their good deeds were filthy rags.

They crucified him because he told them the truth!

Just like the OSAS’ers and all of the other sectarians who wish to crucify me for rebuking them!

They’d love for me to be banned.

Last edited:
  • Sad

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is true; however, it is a serious mistake to deny that the baptism spoken of with respect to salvation is water baptism. Even John's baptism in the Jordan was for the forgiveness of sins. The difference between John's baptism and the baptism spoken of by Peter at Pentecost is water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ that gives the added benefit of receiving the gift, the indwelling, of the Holy Spirit in addition to the forgiveness of sins. Water baptism is Spirit baptism. They are one and the same baptism. One event, two results.

Even Jesus (actually His disciples) water baptized for the forgiveness of sins just as John the Baptist (John 4:1,2). There is no indication at all that Jesus' teaching of the woman of Samaria (John 4) concerning the "water that Jesus gives" is a rebuttal to water baptism.
False. This errant teaching sounds like the result of indoctrination from the church of Christ. In Matthew 3:11, we read - I baptize you with water "for" repentance. Was this baptism for "in order to obtain" repentance? OR was this baptism for "in regard to/on the basis of" repentance? Getting water baptized in order to obtain repentance makes no sense at all. Repentance precedes water baptism. Water baptism and Spirit baptism are two distinct baptisms from two distinct events as we see in Matthew 3:11.

The only logical conclusion when properly harmonizing scripture with scripture is that faith in Jesus Christ "implied in genuine repentance" (rather than water baptism) brings the remission of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:47; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 5:31; 10:43-47; 11:17,18; 15:7-9; 16:31; 26:18) *Perfect Harmony*

In John 3:5, Jesus said, "born of water and the Spirit" and NOT born of baptism and the Spirit. Jesus mentions "living water" in John 4:10, 14; 7:37-39 and in John 7:38-39, we read - "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke concerning the Spirit. The experience here parallels Jesus' words to Nicodemus. The Holy Spirit is the source of living water and spiritual cleansing.

Also "water" is used in the Bible as an emblem of the word of God, and in such uses it is associated with cleansing or washing. (John 15:3; Ephesians 5:26) When we are born again, the Holy Spirit begets new life, so that we are said to become "partakers of the divine nature." (2 Peter 1:4) The new birth is brought to pass through "incorruptible seed, by the word of God, which lives and abides forever" (I Peter 1:23) and the Holy Spirit accomplishes the miracle of regeneration. (Titus 3:5)

• Haha
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you don’t.

Christ told you:

“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)
He did not tell me this. He told the people who will be in the great tribulation this. If they endure until he returns, they will be saved.
Our problem was our sin and the flesh.

Believing in Him took our sins away and the new birth enabled us to be renewed to walk in the Spirit in order to no longer fulfill the desires of the flesh and of the mind.

If we sin again after Christ cleansed us, then we WILLINGLY chose to walk in the flesh again to return to our vomit.

You are deceived by the traditions of men.
Yet your still in your flesh. You think you have arrived.. Your just like the Jews who thought they did not sin either.

yes, we are able to walk in the spirit. But it does not mean we will 100 % of every day..when we do not. we are in sin. because we walk in the flesh
That was not the context of the verses I quoted.
It is still true
THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GUARANTEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN THE LAND REGARDLESS OF THEIR BEHAVIOR.

The same way OSAS’ers believe their salvation is permanent regardless of their behavior!
This is not about land, this is about salvation.

And the verses you posted spoke of the NATION. not individual people.

Daniel was removed from the land, Not because he sinned, but because the nation sinned, He was a Child of God. and remained a child of God in exile.

They crucified him because he told them the truth!
Yep. Like people are trying to tell you.

They, like you, thought they had arrived..and were sinless. and did not need help
Just like the OSAS’ers and all of other the sectarians wish to crucify me for rebuking them!
You have to have truth to rebuke someone. otherwise it comes across as self righteousness.
They’d love for me to be banned.
No. we would love for you to find the real Christ. Like we have..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is a lie to try to replace the baptism of the spirit with the baptism of your pastor.

God calls it blasphemy.

be careful for attributing to man the work of God.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did not tell me this. He told the people who will be in the great tribulation this

Ah…

The echos of Dispensationalism.

Another tool out of the toolbox of devilish teachings…

I’m frankly amazed that soo many Christians are duped by “Dispensational” theology.

A theology that voids so much of the Bible in such a clever and sinister way using great swelling words and long speeches to sleep walk you into oblivion. A teaching that satisfies the desires and curiosities of man’s wandering and fleshly mind.

If men would just stay on the principle this verse teaches many would not fall into the hands of cunning and deceitful men:

“…If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.” (1 Corinthians 3:18)

Men move on from the Bible when they get bored of it. Then they up end reading all of the countless theological books that satisfy every imaginable bent that appeals to the flesh.

“…God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.” (Ecclesiastes 7:29)

How many theological books, invented by man, have you read by now?

• Sad

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah…

The echos of Dispensationalism.

Another tool out of the toolbox of devilish teachings…

I’m frankly amazed that soo many Christians are duped by “Dispensational” theology.

A theology that voids so much of the Bible in such a clever and sinister way using great swelling words and long speeches to sleep walk you into oblivion. A teaching that satisfies the desires and curiosities of man’s wandering and fleshly mind.

If men would just stay on the principle this verse teaches many would not fall into the hands of cunning and deceitful men:

“…If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.” (1 Corinthians 3:18)

Men move on from the Bible when they get bored of it. Then they up end reading all of the countless theological books that satisfy every imaginable bent that appeals to the flesh.

“…God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.” (Ecclesiastes 7:29)

How many theological books, invented by man, have you read by now?
lol

Duped into putting human history into different parts so it is easier to understand?

I would worry more about my eternal soul. than a doctrine with which has no bearing on ones eternal soul.

The way to salvation has been the same since adam. It has not change and will not change

trust God

If you do, you will never perish, and you will live forever.

if you do not. Well you are in a condemned state, and will remain there UNLESS you repent believe.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are in a condemned state, and will remain there UNLESS you repent believe.

I repented and believed years ago.

And I live by this principle:

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:14)

But I mourn often because the majority of self proclaimed Christians are deceived in one way or another.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repented and believed years ago.
did you?
And I live by this principle:

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:14)

But I mourn often because the majority of self proclaimed Christians are deceived in one way or another.
Are you sure it is not you?

Will you never die? John 3: 15, 16, John 6: 50, John 10: 28, John 11: 26

Do you have eternal life? (john 3, 4, 5, 6 and many others)

Have you passed from death to life (john 5: 24, Eph 2,: 1, 5, 1 cor 15: 22 Col 2: 13?)

Have you been given Gods promise you will not come into judgment (john 5: 24)

or is your eternity still in your own hands?

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False. This errant teaching sounds like the result of indoctrination from the church of Christ. In Matthew 3:11, we read - I baptize you with water "for" repentance. Was this baptism for "in order to obtain" repentance? OR was this baptism for "in regard to/on the basis of" repentance? Getting water baptized in order to obtain repentance makes no sense at all. Repentance precedes water baptism. Water baptism and Spirit baptism are two distinct baptisms from two distinct events as we see in Matthew 3:11
Speaking of John the Baptist, Mark and Luke both present the same thing

:Mar 1:4 John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Luk 3:3 And he came into all the district around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins;

It was a baptism OF repentance FOR the forgiveness of sins. In the Greek, it is εἰς ἄφεσιν ἁμαρτιῶν (unto the forgiveness of sins) , the exact same expression given by Peter in Acts 2:38.

So argue all you want, but they are the same. It is a baptism UNTO the forgiveness of sins. It is in baptism that God forgives the sins of the repentant believer.

The only logical conclusion when properly harmonizing scripture with scripture is that faith in Jesus Christ "implied in genuine repentance" (rather than water baptism) brings the remission of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:47; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 5:31; 10:43-47; 11:17,18; 15:7-9; 16:31; 26:18) *Perfect Harmony*
I do not and I have not claimed that baptism brings the remission of sins. I do claim that it is in baptism that God forgives the sins of the repentant believer.

In John 3:5, Jesus said, "born of water and the Spirit" and NOT born of baptism and the Spirit. Jesus mentions "living water" in John 4:10, 14; 7:37-39 and in John 7:38-39, we read - "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke concerning the Spirit. The experience here parallels Jesus' words to Nicodemus. The Holy Spirit is the source of living water and spiritual cleansing.

Also "water" is used in the Bible as an emblem of the word of God, and in such uses it is associated with cleansing or washing. (John 15:3; Ephesians 5:26) When we are born again, the Holy Spirit begets new life, so that we are said to become "partakers of the divine nature." (2 Peter 1:4) The new birth is brought to pass through "incorruptible seed, by the word of God, which lives and abides forever" (I Peter 1:23) and the Holy Spirit accomplishes the miracle of regeneration. (Titus 3:5)
In Titus 3:5 the washing of regeneration is, in the Greek, the same washing as Paul spoke about when Ananias told him to "Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name (Acts 22:16). The Ethiopian eunuch certainly understood the need to be water baptized. So beginning with John the Baptist and moving forward, there is a clear intent that forgiveness of sins is associated with water baptism.

I would also add that in the Great Commission of Matthew 28, Jesus gave the command to "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age," It is important to undestand the Greek grammar that Jesus employed in that statement. the words "baptizing" and "teaching" are adverbial participials modifying the only active imperative, i.e., make disciples, in the sentence. They are not instructive verbs telling what is to be done; rather they are the means of making disciples.

It is comparable to a statement that I might make to a auto mechanic telling him to "service my pickup, changing the oil and filter and checking all the fluid levels in the engine".

Thus baptizing and teaching is precisely the process whereby disciples are made. You can ignore Jesus' instructions concerning the making of new disciples if you wish; however, I would not advise it.

Reactions: Godslittleservant

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you should be careful calling the commands of Jesus himself in Matthew 28:19-20 blasphemy.
I am not calling a command blasphemy

I am calling the attributing the work of God the Holy Spirit with baptizing us into Christ, with the work of your pastor who baptized you in water blasphemy

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of John the Baptist, Mark and Luke both present the same thing

:Mar 1:4 John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Luk 3:3 And he came into all the district around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins;

It was a baptism OF repentance FOR the forgiveness of sins. In the Greek, it is εἰς ἄφεσιν ἁμαρτιῶν (unto the forgiveness of sins) , the exact same expression given by Peter in Acts 2:38.

So argue all you want, but they are the same. It is a baptism UNTO the forgiveness of sins. It is in baptism that God forgives the sins of the repentant believer.

I do not and I have not claimed that baptism brings the remission of sins. I do claim that it is in baptism that God forgives the sins of the repentant believer.

In Titus 3:5 the washing of regeneration is, in the Greek, the same washing as Paul spoke about when Ananias told him to "Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name (Acts 22:16). The Ethiopian eunuch certainly understood the need to be water baptized. So beginning with John the Baptist and moving forward, there is a clear intent that forgiveness of sins is associated with water baptism.

I would also add that in the Great Commission of Matthew 28, Jesus gave the command to "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age," It is important to undestand the Greek grammar that Jesus employed in that statement. the words "baptizing" and "teaching" are adverbial participials modifying the only active imperative, i.e., make disciples, in the sentence. They are not instructive verbs telling what is to be done; rather they are the means of making disciples.

It is comparable to a statement that I might make to a auto mechanic telling him to "service my pickup, changing the oil and filter and checking all the fluid levels in the engine".

Thus baptizing and teaching is precisely the process whereby disciples are made. You can ignore Jesus' instructions concerning the making of new disciples if you wish; however, I would not advise it.
In Acts 2:38, "for the remission of sins" does not refer back to both clauses, "you all repent" and "each one of you be baptized," but refers only to the first. Peter is saying "repent unto the remission of your sins," the same as in Acts 3:19. The clause "each one of you be baptized" is parenthetical. This is exactly what Acts 3:19 teaches except that Peter omits the parenthesis.

*Also compare the fact that these Gentiles in Acts 10:45 received the gift of the Holy Spirit (compare with Acts 2:38 - the gift of the Holy Spirit) and this was BEFORE water baptism (Acts 10:47).

In Acts 10:43 we read ..whoever believes in Him receives remission of sins. Again, these Gentiles received the gift of the Holy Spirit - Acts 10:45 - when they believed on the Lord Jesus Christ - Acts 11:17 - (compare with Acts 16:31 - Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved) BEFORE water baptism - Acts 10:47. This is referred to as repentance unto life - Acts 11:18.

*So the only logical conclusion when properly harmonizing Scripture with Scripture is that faith in Jesus Christ "implied in genuine repentance" (rather than water baptism) brings the remission of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit (Luke 24:47; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 5:31; 10:43-47; 11:17,18; 15:8,9; 16:31; 26:18). *Perfect Harmony*

John clearly said "baptism of repentance for the remission of sins." (Mark 1:4; Luke 3:3) Peter said "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.." Whatever baptism is "for" in Mark 1:4; Luke 3:3 it's also for in Acts 2:38. In both cases baptism is “in regards to/on the basis of” the remission of sins received upon repentance and not in order to obtain the remission of sins. In Matthew 3:11, they were baptized with water for (in regards to/on the basis of) repentance and not in order to obtain repentance. Your doctrine is inconsistent.

The washing of regeneration (Titus 3:5) is signified but not procured in the waters of baptism.

Excellent article on Acts 22:16 - Acts 22:16--Baptism Essential for Salvation?

Reactions: Eternally Grateful
Status
Not open for further replies.