OSAS being False Doctrine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have proved nothing with scripture.regarding Born Again...

My posts have addressed HOW a man CHOOSES to become MADE born again.

You are repeatedly espousing become born again, become born again, become born again….
Okay…HOW? With Gods Power.
Okay…WHEN? When God draws you.

So when a man you have heard about, by name, winks at you, gives you a head nod drawing you to him…
And you go to him, do you become forced instantly to marry him, because he had a method to draw you to him?

I doubt you will comprehend, but that is how you are teaching was your experience to have a relationship with “a god”.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My posts have addressed HOW a man CHOOSES to become MADE born again.

You do not choose to be made Born Again...those are your manmade words.

Those are not the words of God.
You are repeatedly espousing become born again, become born again, become born again….
Okay…HOW? With Gods Power.
Okay…WHEN? When God draws you.

So when a man you have heard about, by name, winks at you, gives you a head nod drawing you to him…
And you go to him, do you become forced instantly to marry him, because he had a method to draw you to him?

I doubt you will comprehend, but that is how you are teaching was your experience to have a relationship with “a god”.
I have posted scripture of how GOD says we are Born Again...and I will NEVER listen to your words...because that’s exactly what they are...your manmade words to fit in with your own understanding of what it means to be Born Again.

You have denied all scripture that I posted on Born Again...that’s on you...not me.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again you have twisted all that I have shared regarding my rebirth and I certainly know why.

Did you say…
You had never read the Bible?
You learned All about Jesus in a school?
It “blew your mind” when a spirit entered you?
You learn everything from the a spirit (you are calling the Holy Spirit) that entered you?
That men play no part in becoming born again?
That a man becoming born again is all about God Will?
A man does choose to become born again?

Yes or no is sufficient to answer.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Did you say…
You had never read the Bible?
You learned All about Jesus in a school?
It “blew your mind” when a spirit entered you?
You learn everything from the a spirit (you are calling the Holy Spirit) that entered you?
That men play no part in becoming born again?
That a man becoming born again is all about God Will?

All here...are you words...made up words to suit your sad agenda.
Yes or no is sufficient to answer.
Once again you have twisted my testimony completely out of context...you are clutching desperately at straws...completely and utterly carnal in understanding my testimony...and therefore will clutch desperately to anything....oh , God knows the ways of the enemy..

Born Again..God’s way...not your human understanding way....spiritual knowledge in God’s words.

None in yours...void of spiritual knowledge.

God’s word here explains the rebirth..very,very, simple to understand..for a Born Again who has been Born of God.

John 3​

King James Version​

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.