OSAS Declares Jesus not Enough Not to Sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Robert claims to be a brother in christ. He preaches false doctrine. NO where are we told to treat false teachers with kid gloves. We are tpo speak the truth in love and that also0 means warning them of the disaster they face.

I wish no evil on him, but He is so determined to advance his false gospel, he must be warned in the bluntest of terms.

I apologize, you are right, of course. I too have given him the true Gospel but to no avail. It is the denomination he belongs to that has blinded his eyes, with Satan's clever schemes to turn truths into lies, and God's delusion that he will believe a lie.

Keep up the good work you're doing in these forums. The true Gospel needs to be told in these days of tolerance.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS Declares Jesus not Enough Not to Sin
OP^

False and Laughable on it’s face!

OSAS declares how Jesus' death was perfect enough to unconditionally save and justify them forever, simply by believing He died on a cross, but His resurrection and manifestation in the Spirit, is not perfect enough to take away all their sinning, but just some of it, And maybe even even most of it, but certainly not all.

Who is this that declares Salvation is unconditional?
LOL
Who is this that declares Salvation is for believing Jesus died on a cross?
LOL
Who is this that declares His resurrection is Not Perfect?

One only needs to look at name of Who the poster is, is he Who declares these things.

:contemplate:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you post where 'OSAS" "SAYS" "they can't stop sinning.?

So you made something else up to TROLL the forum.
Can't you just be honest, instead?

Also, Paul said that He stopped sinning, and we are to understand what He understood which leads to this..

= "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory".....over sin, the flesh, the world, and the Devil.

If you had this deliverance that Paul teaches is available, you would not need to write Phony Threads that are just you making things up as you seem not to have anything better to do here.
Have you stopped sinning?

If not, why not?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither do I, but it's great fun debating and discussing with them to set them straight..:)
"Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not quarrel, instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will" (2 Timothy 2:23-26)
It used to be, until I understood the wisdom and peace of the Scripture to just leave them alone and reject them out of hand.

Intellectual stimulation only goes so far:

And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Reactions: Dropship