OSAS Deniers can “ Sin and Get Away With It Too! Here’s How!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam and Eve were thrust out from the presence of the Lord, and only the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses from sin.

Which is what every animal sacrifice in the OT typified ...the killing and Shed Blood Of The innocent animal that God sacrificed for Adam and Eve was a Shadow Of What was to come....Faith in what God provided fir them was what saved them.....and US......we put our Faith in the Shed Blood Of an Innocent...we have the Real Thing..... Adam and Eve Believed in the picture of the Real Thing .God was satisfied with that .....why aren’t you?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What amazes me about "christians" of today, is that the below verses do not compel them in any way. I wish we would honor the Word of God as God honored us with the death of His Son, Jesus. Jesus died for people like Saul, the one who was killing True Christians, yet we cannot be kind to each other . . . other "christians."

1 Corinthians 3:2-3 NLT - "I had to feed you with milk, not with solid food, because you weren't ready for anything stronger. And you still aren't ready, 3 for you are still controlled by your sinful nature. You are jealous of one another and quarrel with each other. Doesn't that prove you are controlled by your sinful nature? Aren't you living like people of the world?"

This is why I'd rather just give my usual, "Okie doke," and walk away. I care about those that fight and argue with me, so I hope that being kind and wishing the greatest of Blessings upon them will earn their friendship in the future. For this . . . I hope.

Paul said we are to use Scripture to REBUKE False Doctrines......would you be “kind” and “ wish blessings” on somebody who came in here and posted that Jesus did NOT walk out of that tomb? I hope not.
God HATES Leaven .....Paul hated Leaven— it eventually destroyed almost all of the churches that he founded in Asia Minor ( “they have all deserted me” he lamented to Timothy) I HATE Leaven also....one of the few things that I have in common with God....I will continue to “ Rebuke” ALL of the Legalists, Religionists and Tares that Rear their ugly heads here with False, PERVERTED “gospels” of “ Jesus Saves— B U T”.......Those That Preach That Jesus is Necessary for Salvation ,but He just ain’t “Adequate on His Own” for Salvation.....
You think you are “ above-it-all?”....... If you don’t help attack these “ Accursed Gospels” you might be considered as guilty as those that Spread them..... Paul made it very clear if you preach “ another” Gospel you will be damned by God . This is VERY serious stuff....I urge you to get off the sidelines

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Which is what every animal sacrifice in the OT typified ...the killing and Shed Blood Of The innocent animal that God sacrificed for Adam and Eve was a Shadow Of What was to come....Faith in what God provided fir them was what saved them.....and US......we put our Faith in the Shed Blood Of an Innocent...we have the Real Thing..... Adam and Eve Believed in the picture of the Real Thing .God was satisfied with that .....why aren’t you?

Right, sit up and pay attention, because you do not know who you are talking to. When the Israelites were making burnt offerings, they were sacrificing to idols and other false gods. No way should you even suggest it. Talk about false teaching... This is what the true God says about sacrifice:

In every city of Judah he made high places to burn incense to other gods, and provoked to anger Yahweh, the God of his fathers. 2 Chronicles 28:25

Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of convocations—I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly. (Isaiah 1:13)

Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods. (Deu 12:31 KJV)

Isaiah 1:11 NKJV "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?" Says the LORD. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, Or of lambs or goats.

1 Samuel 15:22 NKJV So Samuel said: "Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed, is than the fat of rams.

Psa 40:5-6 Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered. Sacrifice and offering You did not desire; My ears You have opened. Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.

The true God requires that we make a sacrifice of our heart, neither does he want a proud heart.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then go to Hebrews 6 beginning verse 4.

You do not understand Hebrews 6 .....you probably do not understand Hebrews 10 either ...you take them out of context I am not giving to waste my time — AGAIN — to explain them...
Newbies ....do yourself the biggest favor you could ever do for yourself.... google “ Andrew Farley Hebrews 6 and 10” .....the “ stiff - necked” can’t understand what a five year old should be able to see....

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You do not understand Hebrews 6 .....you probably do not understand Hebrews 10 either ...you take them out of context I am not giving to waste my time — AGAIN — to explain them...
Newbies ....do yourself the biggest favor you could ever do for yourself.... google “ Andrew Farley Hebrews 6 and 10” .....the “ stiff - necked” can’t understand what a five year old should be able to see....
How dare you!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood Bought 1953-
• The matter of Salvation is completely BEYOND their comprehension.
• How does it happen they don't Get it?
- Listening without Verifying.
- Can't follow ORDER.
- Can't follow WAY.
- Can't divide the WORD of TRUTH
- Can't stay on POINT

The ORDER-
..Applies to a particular GROUP of People;
..From Beginning TO Ending.
The WAY-
..Applies to the Goings/Doings/Followings of ..EACH particular GROUP of People.
WORD of TRUTH-
..Applies to the Word, that is Accepted as ..Truth, by the People
Can't stay ON POINT -
..Applies to creating a DEFLECTION.

FACT:
TOPIC: "ONCE" saved, "ALWAYS" saved.

FACT:
"SAV-ed
...is indicitative THAT: the OFFERED Gift of ...Salvation...HAS BEEN "Receiv-ed

FACT:
On that Point alone...
• Scripture reveals..
The ORDER- WHAT specific people
The WAY- WHEN those specific people
The TRUTH- HOW-those specific people
Can become- Are Sav-ed .

You can clearly Observe...
the DENIERS...mixing, order, way, truth... creating deflective wandering off point...then using their deflections, as a means to make personal attacks.
• It's skill called "intent to DECEIVE";
Trickery, Cunningness, Tempting.

The FACT is...
• I am NOT of the ORDER of ... Hebrew, Tribal Israel, Jews.
What Applies to their WAY for Receiving Salvation of their SOUL, in the Historic OT, does NOT Apply TO ME...

• It IS Expressly, Jesus' WAY (for Receiving Salvation of MY Soul,) that Applies TO ME.
• Jesus' WAY is clearly Taught IN Scripture.
• Jesus' WAY is clearly AN OFFERING.
• An OFFERING -
- OFFERED To- Every ORDER, Group, person.
- OFFERED- "NOT FORCED"
- OFFERED-
A PAID FOR GIFT that BELONGS TO EVERY Every Man - "TO FREELY TAKE" ... OR "FREELY REJECT"

It "should NOT" require one to be a genius to Figure Out... iF an individual REJECTS an OFFERED Gift... they LOSE that Gift!

But Surprise, Surprise ... there ARE people bound and determined to PROVE, "they Lack General reasoning" to comprehend, IF one does NOT TAKE an OFFER GIFT, Bought and Paid for...For Them...DUH...they Lose that Gift!"

Not a Big Secret...all Body's Physically DIE.
Not a Big Secret...Physically Dead Body's Know nothing, Do Nothing.

Not a Big Secret...should a man NOT TAKE HIS Offered Gift...BEFORE he Physically Dies...He "has" forever lost his gift of Salvation of his soul.

Jesus Christ IS the ORDER, WAY, WORD, TRUTH, SALVATION, OFFER-ER, POWER, FAITHFUL, TRUE.

It is NOT A SECRET...Every Individual ...
Can Take His Offering....OR Reject His Offering.

A man WHO Takes Jesus Christ's Offering...
Becomes A Man with A SAV-ed soul.

Preaching, Teaching, That A man WHO has Heartlfully Accepted Jesus' Offering of a Sav-ED soul, AND "received" the Baptism of the HOLY Spirit...CAN EVER "Again Become"...an UN-SAVED soul.

IS A COMPLETE SATANIC LIE

Deniers can NOT prove otherwise with Scripture...So Deflection and Deception...
is their Game.

Jesus was Clear...the Deaf and Blind...reject the TRUE TRUTH.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, sit up and pay attention, because you do not know who you are talking to. When the Israelites were making burnt offerings, they were sacrificing to idols and other false gods. No way should you even suggest it. Talk about false teaching, by gum. This is what the true God says about sacrifice:

In every city of Judah he made high places to burn incense to other gods, and provoked to anger Yahweh, the God of his fathers. 2 Chronicles 28:25

Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of convocations—I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly. (Isaiah 1:13)

Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods. (Deu 12:31 KJV)

Isaiah 1:11 NKJV "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?" Says the LORD. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, Or of lambs or goats.

1 Samuel 15:22 NKJV So Samuel said: "Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed, is than the fat of rams.

Psa 40:5-6 Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered. Sacrifice and offering You did not desire; My ears You have opened. Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.

The true God requires that we make a sacrifice of our heart, neither does he want a proud heart.

It was one thing to believe in False Idols and offer up sacrifices to them .I am talking about the system of Sacrifices that GOD HIMSELF Ordained! Are you saying the entire System Of Temple Worship and animal sacrifices that God set up in detail in Leviticus and other Books of the OT and Commanded the Jews to do was “ false”
Of course , the Blood of Animals could not “ take away” Sin—- they could only “ cover” them temporarily.God was never fully satisfied with this System —- it was all A Shadow Of The Real Thing to come.....
God used all of this temporary stuff to drive home some lessons until the Real Cure for Sin appeared ....the True Lamb Of God —- not one of the estimated 3 million sheep that were sacrificed as a “picture” of Him....
It worked like this: When the Jew committed a sin and offered up his sacrifice, it showed him that every time he sinned, there was a PRICE to be paid.....an INNOCENT’S Blood had to be shed .....something INNOCENT had to pay for what YOU did! THAT pointed to Jesus and that was the only value of it....
The 613 commandments that God gave to the Jews were given to show that they could NOT keep them and every sacrifice was designed to show them that.....the Law was given to “ shut you up” and admit that you could not keep it .....it was given to show that you needed a Savior .....it could not Save anybody.....in that regard, Paul described it as “ weak and useless”..... it had no POWER to Save ....the Gospel HAD that Power ! The whole system of Temple Worship, The Law and animal Sacrifices was to get you ready for the reception of that Gospel .....the “ Good News” that all of the “ shadows” were relinquished —- the Actual Savior was now here! Faith in His “ ONE TIME” Sacrifice for Sins was what Saved Souls now —- not a “ Pretend” System where Sacrifices had to be performed day after day and around the clock.The Real Deal was new here to Shed His Blood for the Salvation Of all Mankind....The “ Good News” was all that YOU had to do was to Believe it— Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus for Salvation....Nothing.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually said in the quote you posted, that we are safe in the arms of Jesus.
God is always faithful, the warnings about backsliding are to us, and those passages get ignored. We are warned against that as well.

In the previous verse it actually says he will deny us, but that verse was not posted.

This is so typical of what happens.

“If we deny Him.... He will deny us”
That verse is referring to Unbelievers

This is so typical of what happens— you get it wrong....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood Bought 1953-
• The matter of Salvation is completely BEYOND their comprehension.
• How does it happen they don't Get it?
- Listening without Verifying.
- Can't follow ORDER.
- Can't follow WAY.
- Can't divide the WORD of TRUTH
- Can't stay on POINT

The ORDER-
..Applies to a particular GROUP of People;
..From Beginning TO Ending.
The WAY-
..Applies to the Goings/Doings/Followings of ..EACH particular GROUP of People.
WORD of TRUTH-
..Applies to the Word, that is Accepted as ..Truth, by the People
Can't stay ON POINT -
..Applies to creating a DEFLECTION.

FACT:
TOPIC: "ONCE" saved, "ALWAYS" saved.

FACT:
"SAV-ed
...is indicitative THAT: the OFFERED Gift of ...Salvation...HAS BEEN "Receiv-ed

FACT:
On that Point alone...
• Scripture reveals..
The ORDER- WHAT specific people
The WAY- WHEN those specific people
The TRUTH- HOW-those specific people
Can become- Are Sav-ed .

You can clearly Observe...
the DENIERS...mixing, order, way, truth... creating deflective wandering off point...then using their deflections, as a means to make personal attacks.
• It's skill called "intent to DECEIVE";
Trickery, Cunningness, Tempting.

The FACT is...
• I am NOT of the ORDER of ... Hebrew, Tribal Israel, Jews.
What Applies to their WAY for Receiving Salvation of their SOUL, in the Historic OT, does NOT Apply TO ME...

• It IS Expressly, Jesus' WAY (for Receiving Salvation of MY Soul,) that Applies TO ME.
• Jesus' WAY is clearly Taught IN Scripture.
• Jesus' WAY is clearly AN OFFERING.
• An OFFERING -
- OFFERED To- Every ORDER, Group, person.
- OFFERED- "NOT FORCED"
- OFFERED-
A PAID FOR GIFT that BELONGS TO EVERY Every Man - "TO FREELY TAKE" ... OR "FREELY REJECT"

It "should NOT" require one to be a genius to Figure Out... iF an individual REJECTS an OFFERED Gift... they LOSE that Gift!

But Surprise, Surprise ... there ARE people bound and determined to PROVE, "they Lack General reasoning" to comprehend, IF one does NOT TAKE an OFFER GIFT, Bought and Paid for...For Them...DUH...they Lose that Gift!"

Not a Big Secret...all Body's Physically DIE.
Not a Big Secret...Physically Dead Body's Know nothing, Do Nothing.

Not a Big Secret...should a man NOT TAKE HIS Offered Gift...BEFORE he Physically Dies...He "has" forever lost his gift of Salvation of his soul.

Jesus Christ IS the ORDER, WAY, WORD, TRUTH, SALVATION, OFFER-ER, POWER, FAITHFUL, TRUE.

It is NOT A SECRET...Every Individual ...
Can Take His Offering....OR Reject His Offering.

A man WHO Takes Jesus Christ's Offering...
Becomes A Man with A SAV-ed soul.

Preaching, Teaching, That A man WHO has Heartlfully Accepted Jesus' Offering of a Sav-ED soul, AND "received" the Baptism of the HOLY Spirit...CAN EVER "Again Become"...an UN-SAVED soul.

IS A COMPLETE SATANIC LIE

Deniers can NOT prove otherwise with Scripture...So Deflection and Deception...
is their Game.

Jesus was Clear...the Deaf and Blind...reject the TRUE TRUTH.

Glory to God,
Taken

It’s really all quite simple .....they don't believe the Gospel.....That first half of it that says “ Jesus died for our sins ?” .......they say that just like they sing” Nothing But The Blood ...they say and sing these things mindlessly —-What they “ really” Believe is quite the opposite. If they really believed that Jesus “ died for their sins”, they would never question their Salvation again.They would be set free. “Set Free” to be a Slave .....isn’t Christianity Amazing? In a great way !

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect that OSASers will have lots of blood on their hands on Judgment Day. They are extremely judgmental. Are you defending OSASers?

What I have been trying to tell you, but your ears are not open to hearing, is that not all people who believe in Eternal Security (OSAS, as you call "them") believe they are Eternally Saved for the same reasons. Do you understand? I believe in Once Truly Saved, Always Saved, but not as I once did. I once believed in this doctrine, just as you see it, but now I believe in this Doctrine for an entirely DIFFERENT set of reasons. But as I have presented this notion, you, nor anyone else, will even acknowledge it. Why you won't acknowledge it? I have no idea other than to suggest, as I already have, that your ears are not open to hearing.

Because you are not hearing, yet throwing knives and stones instead, it is very disconcerting as you lump all "OSASers" into one ugly lump of whatever, thus allowing you to berate and belittle for what a person believes. I have begged you to listen, but you do not. I have begged you to stop lumping us all together, but you refuse. Therefore, I am at a point where if you cannot take the cotton out of your ears and place it in your mouth for just a moment, I will need to block you. I will not stand by and watch you mock people, falsely judge people, just because "we" do not see the Bible the way you do. But the Truth is, is that you are not listening, and continue to refuse to listen but not taking seriously what I have told you, which is that it is wrong to try to hurt peoples consciences as you are, thus causing them damage in how they think and feel about themselves for the rest of their life.

Please stop throwing knives and stones. If you cannot be kind and gentle . . . just stop talking about this and move on to the next topic.

Please be respectful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why do the OSAS people say it matters not if they sin?

•I have never said SIN doesn't matter.
•Sin is the VERY Condition that Applies To Every Earthly Natural Born man.
• Every Earthly Born man Can Freely Choose to KEEP his SIN, Develop, Expand, his Acts of Sinning Techniques...OR Freely Choose to Become Forgiven and Freed from his Sin.

Why are they sinning if they are born again, or are they not born again?

Sinn-ing, is regarding ACTS of what one DOES.
Men LIE... Speak Lies, Teach Lies, because "their" LIE...is "their" Truth.

It is a matter of "CONFLICT" within "themselves"...
•The Thoughts of their "Heart"...say whoopie, I've been dipped in Water, my soul IS Saved!
• The Thoughts of their "Carnal Mind"...say ohhh no, I told a lie...committed SIN...
....oh...no problem...can run to God and ask forgiveness, again, again, again, again...to
ad nausum.

"They"... are in Constant Conflict..
They SAY they Believe Christ has the Power and Authority to Forgive, Restore, Save their soul....but their CARNAL Mind Superseeds the Thoughts of their Hearts...
• Which results IN...placing THEIR TRUST, in their own Power...to try "really hard" to not make a habit of "sinning" :rolleyes:
• The fact is: If the Thoughts of a man's heart and Carnal Mind are not on the SAME PAGE...The Outcome IS Internal conflict.
• The fact is: It is precisely internal conflict That "IS the Detriment" of EVERY natural born man.
• The fact is: One or the Other..."Minds Thoughts OR Hearts Thoughts"...WILL Dominate the man's CHOICES/BEHAVIORS.

• The Lord God HAS OFFERED all of mankind...
A WAY...TO submit (ask and Authorize, by our Freewill), TO have the Lord God CHANGE Our Hearts Thoughts....
• It is THEREAFTER...that individual mans responsibility....TO CAUSE/ MAKE, his Carnal Minds Thoughts YEILD TO the Thoughts of his Hearts Thoughts.

Itty bitty problem....MEN routinely DO NOT yield their minds Thoughts to their hearts thoughts....and the result is continued Internal conflict...
And an Observer can Plainly SEE and Know them BY their Fruits...
They Say....oooh ohhhh Forgiven, Made Righteous, Saved, Born again....in my heart, I believe it...
And Say....awwww Oops Lied...in my mind, I've committed sin, The Lords Salvation and power of Keeping FAILED.

The Bible says they cannot sin if they are born again. The Bible also says, By their works they are known.

•Can NOT COMMIT SIN...IF... soul sav-ed and spirit born again....
^^^ Personally I Believe THAT is AN Absolute TRUE Scriptural Fact, And I am in Complete (Heart and Mind) Agreement.

Their Works are Obvious...
by what they Say AND Do.
It is Obvious...IF their Heart and Mind is in Conflict.
It is Obvious...which supersedes which...
Mind OVER Heart
Or
Heart OVER Mind.

I become more and more convinced that OSAS is the teaching of the deceiver.

You reveal ...you more and more relent to your minds convincing.

I reject the Your minds convincing.

I trust The Lords Truth, IN Him, IN my Heart.
I accept HIS Truth...that IF I accepted His Offering HE provided FOR ME...
Those Accepted Offerings SHALL BE MINE FOREVER.

I am expressly Aware MULTIPLE Scriptures Reveal and Teach...
WARNINGS...Salvation of ones soul and Quickening of ones spirit....
IS available to Every individual.....
BUT, BUT, BUT...every Individual IS ON A TIMEFRAME...OF Physical DEATH.
URGENCY...
AND, AND, AND...IF an individual has NOT accepted the Lords OFFERING BEFORE the individuals "unknown Time" of Physical Death....
Oops...Too Bad...He has Lost his Opportunity, to receive The Gift that was His TO Take.

Bummer.

"If" you have received your Offered gift of your souls Salvation and Quickening of your spirit...
And everything hinges on that "IF"...
* What is "YOUR"...
Scriptural Texts of Evidence...
That the Lord God is Unfaithful, Lying, Powerless, To KEEP your GIFT given you, with you Forever?

Can you Answer? ... other Deniers Can't.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see your point.

Do you see mine; that the term shall is absolute terminology?
Yes, I see your point and I agree with it. Soooo what I think that we are agreeing to is that one SHALL be saved IF one does certain things and continues to do them?

Mary

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It was one thing to believe in False Idols and offer up sacrifices to them .I am talking about the system of Sacrifices that GOD HIMSELF Ordained! Are you saying the entire System Of Temple Worship and animal sacrifices that God set up in detail in Leviticus and other Books of the OT and Commanded the Jews to do was “ false”
Of course , the Blood of Animals could not “ take away” Sin—- they could only “ cover” them temporarily.God was never fully satisfied with this System —- it was all A Shadow Of The Real Thing to come.....
God used all of this temporary stuff to drive home some lessons until the Real Cure for Sin appeared ....the True Lamb Of God —- not one of the estimated 3 million sheep that were sacrificed as a “picture” of Him....
It worked like this: When the Jew committed a sin and offered up his sacrifice, it showed him that every time he sinned, there was a PRICE to be paid.....an INNOCENT’S Blood had to be shed .....something INNOCENT had to pay for what YOU did! THAT pointed to Jesus and that was the only value of it....
The 613 commandments that God gave to the Jews were given to show that they could NOT keep them and every sacrifice was designed to show them that.....the Law was given to “ shut you up” and admit that you could not keep it .....it was given to show that you needed a Savior .....it could not Save anybody.....in that regard, Paul described it as “ weak and useless”..... it had no POWER to Save ....the Gospel HAD that Power ! The whole system of Temple Worship, The Law and animal Sacrifices was to get you ready for the reception of that Gospel .....the “ Good News” that all of the “ shadows” were relinquished —- the Actual Savior was now here! Faith in His “ ONE TIME” Sacrifice for Sins was what Saved Souls now —- not a “ Pretend” System where Sacrifices had to be performed day after day and around the clock.The Real Deal was new here to Shed His Blood for the Salvation Of all Mankind....The “ Good News” was all that YOU had to do was to Believe it— Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus for Salvation....Nothing.
Jesus cleared the temple of money lenders, and sacrificial animals. Why did Jesus do that? He did it because of what He and Only He could do, and did do.

The Old Testament is about a pagan people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“NOT by WORKS.....lest any man would boast “
“ Salvation is a GIFT—— GIVEN to those who do NOT Work for it”

Saved by “ obeying the Law? “ “ By the Works Of The Law, NO man will be Justified.” You are backing up the wrong tree....

Believing Paul’s Gospel Found In 1Cor15:1-4 is what Saves.....That Gospel is what GOd did for man... NOT what man does for God....
The things that you mention are all well and good....but they are all irrelevant to what God is going to ask you about come Judgement Day ......Paul said that God is going to JUDGE you by what you did with “ his” ( meaning Paul’s ) Gospel ( yeah....Paul’s Gospel — look it up! ) He will want to know if you Believed in it .....He will know your Heart ! If you Truly Believed it you would never have the desire to Add to it .....You would have RESTED in it like he Commanded you to....He wants to know about your Faith....did you or did you not have it ? Did you “Worry” about your Salvation ? “Worry” is incomparable with Faith. Don't find yourself in Hot Water come Judgement Day —- REST in the Finished Work Of The Cross —- REST in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing ...that Gospel Given to Paul by Jesus personally to give to us......
I adhere to ALL of the Gospel....not just Pauls.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am just like you.....I firmly believe what I post is “ right”...... I would not dare post things I knew to be a lie in Christian Forum...this place is not where I come to “ play games”.... I take this place VERY Seriously....

Having said all of that—- I also believe that “ you” have the Right to be Wrong.....so Go for it ! I love Catholics, but I could fill a warehouse with their False Doctrines ..... I don’t think Catholics are any more damned than the “ religionists, Tares, and Legalist” That can be Found In All Of the Protestant denominations —- they are just more Up-Front about it.....They openly ADD to the Gospel Of Grace and therfore are ALL “fallen from Grace” ....I suppose that could be looked upon as being a “ little “ commendable, being open about it and all...still damned wrong though ....perhaps literally ....I hope not......I know many people that get saved “ despite” the Church Of Rome .....
Got it!

The Catholic Church and any Protestant that disagrees with you are wrong because you are always right because you would never post anything you know to be lie.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... is that not all people who believe in Eternal Security (OSAS, as you call "them") believe they are Eternally Saved for the same reasons. Do you understand? I believe in Once Truly Saved, Always Saved, but not as I once did. I once believed in this doctrine, just as you see it, but now I believe in this Doctrine for an entirely DIFFERENT set of reasons.

Agree.
OSAS...is precise.
But then ... Learning, study, distance on path, begins a "depth", of discovery that a surface does not reveal.

The deeper in discovery one is Diligent to pursue....the more obvious it becomes...who is at What Distance on the Path.

Attempting to have a deep meaningful discussion with an immature child is fruitless, and the same goes for trying to have a deep meaningful discussion with an adult with an immature spirit... The result is the same;
Hostility, Deflection, Accusations.

The Conundrum is: Speaking with an adult, implies a level of capability for them to hear, verify, study, stay on point, and respond After researching... clearly... that is obviously void, and the immature techniques are repeatedly revealed. Minds thoughts over hearts thoughts...Conflict...prevails in the Many. It's natural, comfortable, and until they choose to set aside childish ways and discover the...True Truth...discussion is meaningless.
Yes...as Jesus said...Blind and Deaf.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I adhere to ALL of the Gospel....not just Pauls.

Adhere- to ALL of the Gospel...
believe in and follow the practices of?

Fascinating Marymog.
•Has your hand EVER shook a hand of an evil person, taken any item that was not yours, touched unclean anything?
•Has your eyes EVER seen unclean things, EVER gazed at a thing and lusted to have that thing?

Did you believe in and follow the Gospel...
And Pluck out an Offended Eye?
And Cut off an Offended Hand?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adhere- to ALL of the Gospel...
believe in and follow the practices of?

Fascinating Marymog.
•Has your hand EVER shook a hand of an evil person, taken any item that was not yours, touched unclean anything?
•Has your eyes EVER seen unclean things, EVER gazed at a thing and lusted to have that thing?

Did you believe in and follow the Gospel...
And Pluck out an Offended Eye?
And Cut off an Offended Hand?
Are you asking me if I have ever sinned?