OSAS Deniers can “ Sin and Get Away With It Too! Here’s How!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Love.
I love my fellow Believers enough to speak up about Perverted Gospels that at best have them Living a Beggarly, Crippled Walk Of Faith, or at worst have them going to Hell for Eternity.Its that “ Falling From Grace “ thingy and how one chooses to interpret it ......lets hope that it does NOT mean Damnation to Add to a Gospel That is 100% Grace , because if that is True—— I don’t even want to think about it ....
The key Scripture (and one of my favourites) is this one:
"By grace are we saved through faith; not of ourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works lest any should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).
That about says it all about the true gospel.
We are saved by God's grace alone.
We are given saving faith by the Holy Spirit.
We cannot save ourselves by anything we can do of ourselves.
It is God's unmerited gift to us.
It is not based on any good works that we have achieved.
Therefore we have nothing to boast of ourselves.
"This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, But let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises loving devotion, justice and righteousness on the earth—for I delight in these things,” declares the LORD.…" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chapter and verse please?
Let me save you some time....it ain’t in the Bible ..... “ surrendering to God” and making that Essential for Salvation is just the “ latest” Perversion Of Paul's Gospel that you have decided to spew....it is a “False Gospel” —— As FALSE as it gets, and according to Gal 1:8, you are “ ACCURSED” for preaching it.Prove me Wrong .
Just as a little side- note, to show that you have no idea what you are talking about, I was a Man Of Faith, a Believer and one who Trusted in Jesus Christ Alone for my Salvation for several years before I “ surrendered” myself to God—- asking for “ His Will” To always Supersede mine— no matter what! That is by no means an easy thing to do.To do this and MEAN it is probably the most difficult thing one can do in their Christian Walk...I did not do it because I “ had” to.....I did not do it because it was Scriptural.....I did it because it was Smart.I recommend that others do it. Not because the ‘ have” to , but because they have been “enlightened to” —- an Enlightenment that can only be given by the Holy Spirit.....A wise person will pray for that Enlightenment ......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The key Scripture (and one of my favourites) is this one:
"By grace are we saved through faith; not of ourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works lest any should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).
That about says it all about the true gospel.
We are saved by God's grace alone.
We are given saving faith by the Holy Spirit.
We cannot save ourselves by anything we can do of ourselves.
It is God's unmerited gift to us.
It is not based on any good works that we have achieved.
Therefore we have nothing to boast of ourselves.
"This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, But let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises loving devotion, justice and righteousness on the earth—for I delight in these things,” declares the LORD.…" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).

Excellent post.....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter and verse please?
While the term "surrender" may not be found in the Bible, you must consider that the word "Trinity" is not found in the Bible either. However, the concept is there.

I believe that the concept of surrendering to the Lord is found throughout the Bible...but if you want a specific passage, try Matthew chapters 5-7.

Let me save you some time....it ain’t in the Bible ..... “ surrendering to God” and making that Essential for Salvation is just the “ latest” Perversion Of Paul's Gospel that you have decided to spew....it is a “False Gospel” —— As FALSE as it gets, and according to Gal 1:8, you are “ ACCURSED” for preaching it.Prove me Wrong .
Just as a little side- note, to show that you have no idea what you are talking about, I was a Man Of Faith, a Believer and one who Trusted in Jesus Christ Alone for my Salvation for several years before I “ surrendered” myself to God—- asking for “ His Will” To always Supersede mine— no matter what! That is by no means an easy thing to do.To do this and MEAN it is probably the most difficult thing one can do in their Christian Walk...I did not do it because I “ had” to.....I did not do it because it was Scriptural.....I did it because it was Smart.I recommend that others do it. Not because the ‘ have” to , but because they have been “enlightened to” —- an Enlightenment that can only be given by the Holy Spirit.....A wise person will pray for that Enlightenment ......
So, you are saying that surrender to the Lord is an unbiblical gospel and even perverted and false doctrine; and that a man will be accursed for preaching it. (Nothing could be further from the truth.) Yet you claim that you have submitted to this "perverted" gospel.

I'd be interested in knowing whether you have repented of your original repentance (see 2 Corinthians 7:10) after you surrendered your life to the Lord...for it seems to me that this would be the only way to avoid continuing to believe in a "perverted and false" gospel.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While the term "surrender" may not be found in the Bible, you must consider that the word "Trinity" is not found in the Bible either. However, the concept is there.

I believe that the concept of surrendering to the Lord is found throughout the Bible...but if you want a specific passage, try Matthew chapters 5-7.

So, you are saying that surrender to the Lord is an unbiblical gospel and even perverted and false doctrine; and that a man will be accursed for preaching it. (Nothing could be further from the truth.) Yet you claim that you have submitted to this "perverted" gospel.

I'd be interested in knowing whether you have repented of your original repentance (see 2 Corinthians 7:10) after you surrendered your life to the Lord...for it seems to me that this would be the only way to avoid continuing to believe in a "perverted and false" gospel.

You are too silly to respond to.....I am not concerned with you....Newbies have seen both sides of our debates? . ..now they are free to decide who” gets it” and who doesn’t ....Let those who are New to the Faith go to God in prayer and have the Holy Spirit lead them to which one of us is Teaching God’s Word with His Wisdom and Blessings ....a n d which one of us is NOT....

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are too silly to respond to.....I am not concerned with you....Newbies have seen both sides of our debates? . ..now they are free to decide who” gets it” and who doesn’t ....Let those who are New to the Faith go to God in prayer and have the Holy Spirit lead them to which one of us is Teaching God’s Word with His Wisdom and Blessings ....a n d which one of us is NOT....
Amen and Amen...

May the Holy Spirit truly testify to them which of us is the true teacher; and may He overcome the inherent sin nature in each of them that might lead them to pick the wrong side.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is, @Blood Bought 1953, from the outward appearance your doctrine appears to be on the up-and-up.

But in my responses to you, I have addressed the underlying problem, which is not your teaching, but rather it is how you have applied that teaching to your own life.

You have applied it in such a way that there is no fear of God in you that I can see. You are not even afraid of His chastening for sins although you appear to give lip service to the idea. This is evident in some of the ways that you have responded to me.

I believe that from your perspective, being chastened of the Lord is of no consequence to you because you will go to heaven no matter what. In the end, you will have eternal pleasures at His right hand; so what kind of chastening is temporal chastening for you? (Your eternal state cannot be messed with...so suffering in this life, if it be from chastening, might be considered by you to be the same as other kinds of suffering, such as persecution.)

How does that chastening produce the peaceable fruit of righteousness in you in the end (Hebrews 12:11)? For you are of the opinion that the blood of Jesus doesn't cleanse us from all sin (1 John 1:7) but that we are bound to sin to our dying day...is that not right? Therefore how is chastening in your life going to deal with the sin problem within you and produce in you the peaceable fruit of righteousness?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On many of the outward statements that you make, @Blood Bought 1953, I am even in agreement. But there is an underlying problem in that you interpret those statements in your own life as giving you a license for immorality...

Because in drawing out new statements from you it has become clear that you do not believe that repentance is a prerequisite for salvation...and this amounts to a "perverted and false" gospel in itself...a gospel in which Jesus did not come to save His people from their sins (Matthew 1:21) but merely from their penalty...making heaven a place that will be full of sin and death and sorrow and crying and tears...

The fact of the matter is, Jesus came to redeem us from all iniquity (Titus 2:14) and has commanded me as a minister to rebuke all information to the contrary (Titus 2:15).

We are given every opportunity to surrender our sins to Christ while we are alive on the earth. When we are standing before God at the judgment seat, it will be too late to do so.

If sin will be allowed into heaven, then heaven will be a place of sorrow and pain, of death and of crying....not heavenly at all.

God has given us the opportunity to deal with our sins at the Cross while we are alive on the earth...when we are standing before His judgment seat it will be too late at that time to repent.

We must relinquish our sins to Jesus by coming to the Cross and laying them down at His feet. Then His precious blood will fall from His hands and His side and will land on our penitent and contrite hearts, washing away all of our sins with just one drop.

The reality of this is that such a thing will change our lives and our behaviour; we will become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17 (kjv)).

2Co 5:17, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The old things is the old sinful lifestyle that we used to live before we were redeemed. The all things that are become new is the holy life that we will begin living because we have been sanctified by the blood (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and by the Spirit (2 Thessalonians 2:13) and by the word of God (John 17:17).

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because in drawing out new statements from you it has become clear that you do not believe that repentance is a prerequisite for salvation[/QUOTE]

I said in a previous post just the opposite of what you are accusing me of...I said in BOLD LETTERS that REPENTANCE IS M A N D A N T O R Y for Salvation ...I could not have made it more clear....do you even bother to READ my posts. Why should I spend the time or effort to debate with you? I won’t. Computer ink is too valuable to waste.....I am down to my last half- barrel.....I am tired of repeating myself to you day after day.....you have been an excellent “ springboard” , to get the Truth of “ Nothing But The Blood” out there for Newbies ....I thank my God that I do not find myself on the Wrong Side Of “ THAT” debate......every accusation you make ? I have addressed them.....go back and read my posts and leave me alone until you know what you are talking about.....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said in a previous post just the opposite of what you are accusing me of...I said in BOLD LETTERS that REPENTANCE IS M A N D A N T O R Y for Salvation

However, you do not define repentance as turning away from sin.

You need to understand that from my perspective, as one who understands and knows that repentance is to turn away from sin, that when you attempt to re-define repentance in such a manner, you are denying that repentance (away from sinning) is mandatory for salvation. Because you are saying that sin is not the issue in repenting.

Because, it seems, that you are not taking into account the fact that God is a holy God (1 Peter 1:15-16) and therefore to repent towards God is to repent away from unholy living...away from sinning.

Clearly, the one who is "dead in trespasses and sins" (Ephesians 2:1) is walking in the direction of sin...and to repent (which means, to make a complete, 180-degree turn) would be to turn away from a lifestyle of sinning.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newbies have seen both sides of our debates? . ..now they are free to decide who” gets it” and who doesn’t ....Let those who are New to the Faith go to God in prayer and have the Holy Spirit lead them to which one of us is Teaching God’s Word with His Wisdom and Blessings ....a n d which one of us is NOT....
I think that normal people are aware that repenting away from sins is a major aspect of what is required in order to enter into the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ...

It is only those who have been deceived by false teachers who would have a different opinion.

Not only is it common sense to believe that we must turn away from sin to be accepted by the Lord; but it is the biblical understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...I thank my God that I do not find myself on the Wrong Side Of “ THAT” debate....
You are thanking Him presumptuously....because you are on the wrong side of that debate.

Most assuredly, you are right in that truly, we are saved through nothing but the blood of Jesus.

But, you are wrong in that you do not seem to understand that the blood of Jesus does not only justify a man (as per Romans 5:9)...it sanctifies him also (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses him from all sin (1 John 1:7).

And it will not do one thing (justify) without also doing the others (sanctify and cleanse).

But I know that I may be in danger of preaching sound doctrine too frequently...so that those who have itching ears might decide to heap to themselves teachers to tell them things other than what I am preaching that is sound doctrine (2 Timothy 4:1-4).

I think that the truth does have that effect when it is preached too frequently...people get tired of it and will not endure sound doctrine because for the unbelieving, sound doctrine is something that produces the conviction of the Holy Ghost...

And that is not always a pleasant feeling.

It is only pleasant after you respond with real repentance and you find yourself on the other side of the equation...having the real joy of righteousness as it has been imparted to you.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as "computer ink"...

There is plenty of room on the internet to hold all of the data that you can muster to input.

That “ ink” thingy? It was a joke . My God .....what kind of man am I dealing with here? You have an on- going and all- inclusive talent for not “ getting” anything—- be it humor or the Things Of God...

Reactions: HisLife

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are thanking Him presumptuously....because you are on the wrong side of that debate.

Most assuredly, you are right in that truly, we are saved through nothing but the blood of Jesus.

But, you are wrong in that you do not seem to understand that the blood of Jesus does not only justify a man (as per Romans 5:9)...it sanctifies him also (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses him from all sin (1 John 1:7).

And it will not do one thing (justify) without also doing the others (sanctify and cleanse).

But I know that I may be in danger of preaching sound doctrine too frequently...so that those who have itching ears might decide to heap to themselves teachers to tell them things other than what I am preaching that is sound doctrine (2 Timothy 4:1-4).

I think that the truth does have that effect when it is preached too frequently...people get tired of it and will not endure sound doctrine because for the unbelieving, sound doctrine is something that produces the conviction of the Holy Ghost...

And that is not always a pleasant feeling.

It is only pleasant after you respond with real repentance and you find yourself on the other side of the equation...having the real joy of righteousness as it has been imparted to you.

The same old story......” Jesus Saves— BUT.....what we see here is just the latest version...He says, ” we are saved by the Blood Of Jesus, ‘B U T’ you are wrong.....”

Wanna see Legalism at work? When you see somebody write, “ Jesus Saves , B U T”........ everything you see after the word, “ BUT” is Modern-Day Judaism.....False ADDiTIONS to the Gospel .....Perversions to the Gospel Of Grace and makes you a contender to “ Fall from Grace” ...
Here’s the True Formula for Salvation —- Jesus Saves. Period.
Salvation is a Gift....NOT a Trade.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That “ ink” thingy? It was a joke . My God .....what kind of man am I dealing with here? You have an on- going and all- inclusive talent for not “ getting” anything—- be it humor or the Things Of God...

No, you were not making a joke...

You were literally saying that you did not want to continue to discuss things with me and were using the lack of "computer ink" as an excuse.

The same old story......” Jesus Saves— BUT.....what we see here is just the latest version...He says, ” we are saved by the Blood Of Jesus, ‘B U T’ you are wrong.....”

Wanna see Legalism at work? When you see somebody write, “ Jesus Saves , B U T”........ everything you see after the word, “ BUT” is Modern-Day Judaism.....False ADDiTIONS to the Gospel .....Perversions to the Gospel Of Grace and makes you a contender to “ Fall from Grace” ...
Here’s the True Formula for Salvation —- Jesus Saves. Period.

You would have something there if the thing that I were seeming to add were not biblical doctrine.

Let me put it this way...We are saved by nothing but the blood...AND the blood does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9), it sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses from all sin.

And, in saying this, I am not adding to the blood; and I am not adding to the gospel: for I am saying what the Bible says about the functions that the blood will have in a person's life.

I am not saying the blood BUT...and I am not saying the blood AND...

What I am saying is that the blood has certain functions that are found within the concept of what the blood is all about...

When I say that we are saved by nothing but the blood AND the blood does not only justify, please note that in the AND I am defining more of what the blood is all about....so I am not adding to the blood but am defining the reality of the blood and what it does in a person's life.

Therefore it is truly not the blood AND that I am preaching...but I am preaching the blood of Jesus alone....and in the AND I am preaching more about what the blood is all about...and therefore you cannot say that I am adding to the blood as being the thing that saves a man.

Kapiche?

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is more than a gift...it is a FREE GIFT (Romans 5:15-19)...the "gift of righteousness" (Romans 5:17)....which is not impractical (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6, 1 John 3:17-18).

I would say that in order to receive or even have righteousness as a gift, you have to let go of the unrighteousness that is in your hands...wouldn't you?

Jesus does take away our sins (1 John 3:5)...so the idea that we don't give our sins to Christ in exchange for His righteousness is unfounded in holy scripture.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what is taught by holy scripture.

1Jo 3:8, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Now, when we find it in the teachings of man that a born again Christian can sin, we find it in those same teachings that born again Christians are of the devil (because "he that committeth sin is of the devil")...thus Christ is the devil if born again Christians are of Christ.

On the contrary:

1Jo 2:29, If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

2Co 6:15, And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16, And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Last edited: