OSAS Deniers can “ Sin and Get Away With It Too! Here’s How!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is your intention, here, to cause OSASers damage to their consciences? Are you trying to cause them hurt by bringing shame and embarrassment upon them? I hope not. We need to be like Paul in 2nd Timothy as he builds up Timothy's Heart and sense of Confidence. By destroying a person's sense of reasonable confidence, we place them into an emotional ditch, perhaps even causing a person to want to kill themselves.

Please be careful in your attempts to cause damage to a person's soul. We don't know where people are at in their life. The things that many are saying to each other, here, could actually cause a person to want to end their life. Please folks, let's be kind and gentle to each other. We're playing a deadly game with each other . . . trying to wound the consciences of each other so as to obtain some sort of wild victory.

I beg of us all . . . please stop trying to hurt one another with vague name-calling. I am calling for a greater sense of Holy Maturity in the Name of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
I suspect that OSASers will have lots of blood on their hands on Judgment Day. They are extremely judgmental. Are you defending OSASers?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not “ this” one——- not by a Country Mile....

I am never “ desperate”—— that does not go hand- in- hand with “ resting”..... I follow God’s Command when He says to Rest in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace......I would not want to be declared in a state of “ Disobedience and UNBELIEF “ as you apparently are....
You ever read Hebrews , Chapters 3 and 4......I think “you” might be the one that is “ lost”....more lost than an Eskimo in Times Square.....
But you're the one who calls people "fool". And wishes they burn in Hell.
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think all of that describes your post quite well. There is ZERO Scriptural evidence of OSAS! If you make it I surely will make it.

I have been around different Forums for many years now....the following is the verse that blows all doubters of OSAS out of the water....nobody has the guts nor the Stupidity to challenge it ....it can’t be debated by anybody that is Sane......
John 5:24 “ Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes Him who sent me HAS Eternal Life and WILL NOT EVER come under Condemnation for their sins — they have ALREADY passed from death unto life”
One verse......all I need.....all I have “ ever” needed, to prove the Validity Of OSAS ...Is there any Fool out there that wants to make their case that this verse is not proof of Eternal Security aka OSAS?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been around different Forums for many years now....the following is the verse that blows all doubters of OSAS out of the water....nobody has the guts nor the Stupidity to challenge it ....it can’t be debated by anybody that is Sane......
John 5:24 “ Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes Him who sent me HAS Eternal Life and WILL NOT EVER come under Condemnation for their sins — they have ALREADY passed from death unto life”
One verse......all I need.....all I have “ ever” needed, to prove the Validity Of OSAS ...Is there any Fool out there that wants to make their case that this verse is not proof of Eternal Security aka OSAS?
Your license to sin will soon be revoked.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There two things that you must be doing in John 5:24 to pass from death unto life and never come under condemnation:

1. Hear Christ’s word.

2. Believe in God who sent Christ.

Now here’s a sample of Christ’s word, can you hear it?:

Luke 6:27-29 KJV

[27] But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

[28] Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

[29] And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

Matthew 5:29 KJVS

[29] And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

And if you do not do these things:

Luke 6:46,49 KJVS

[46] And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? [49] But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Be sure you don’t have the following attitude to these scriptures:

John 6:60 KJVS

[60] Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Notice what it does NOT say.....it does not say that “ if you DONT do these things you will go to Hell”.... If there is ANYTHING out there other than Resting in the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4 to get one Saved ( and there isn’t) it’s up to God to take care of it .....the Onus is on Him not Us.....God is the One that stuck His neck out and said that He would “FINISH the job that HE started”...... just another reason to Rest....and I do.....how about you ? It’s an ORDER , ya know......
Those who DO NOT do those things are the nominal Christians who are most likely to backslide because they are not living the faith to the full extent. If it says 'do it' maybe we ought to 'do it' especially if it is Jesus speaking.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you're the one who calls people "fool". And wishes they burn in Hell.

Lol......that’s all ya got isn’t it.....even though it has been explained to you before

I’ ll go through this one more time for the sake of the Newbies — Newbies that are not “ foolish”
The Word” Fool” is not some kind of Magic , trick word that sends you to Hell if you utter it.....Jesus could have used several different words—— idiot, dummy, numbskull, dotard, etc and He would have gotten His point across. Only a Fool would think that the use of this word creates a “ gotcha” moment ....you just lie in wait , don’t you? Thinking you have somebody “ nailed” because they use that word.
Notice Jesus said that one is in “ Danger” for using that word.....He did NOT say you are “ Damned” for using that word.....You are also in danger of going to Hell for having just one lustful thought—- how ya doing with that one?
Listen...Jesus said if you “:build your house upon sand”—- you are a Fool.
David said, “ answer not a FOOL according to his folly or you will also be a FOOL !
David said, “ the FOOL has said, there is no God”
You ever know somebody that never does his research but just always goes around spouting off his own “ opinion?” David called that type of man a “ FOOL”........
If the shoe fits......

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol......that’s all ya got isn’t it.....even though it has been explained to you before

I’ ll go through this one more time for the sake of the Newbies — Newbies that are not “ foolish”
The Word” Fool” is not some kind of Magic , trick word that sends you to Hell if you utter it.....Jesus could have used several different words—— idiot, dummy, numbskull, dotard, etc and He would have gotten His point across. Only a Fool would think that the use of this word creates a “ gotcha” moment ....you just lie in wait , don’t you? Thinking you have somebody “ nailed” because they use that word.
Notice Jesus said that one is in “ Danger” for using that word.....He did NOT say you are “ Damned” for using that word.....You are also in danger of going to Hell for having just one lustful thought—- how ya doing with that one?
Listen...Jesus said if you “:build your house upon sand”—- you are a Fool.
David said, “ answer not a FOOL according to his folly or you will also be a FOOL !
David said, “ the FOOL has said, there is no God”
You ever know somebody that never does his research but just always goes around spouting off his own “ opinion?” David called that type of man a “ FOOL”........
If the shoe fits......
Payday is coming!
Your OSAS buddies won't be able to help you on Judgment Day.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are right. OSAS is Satanic. It leads people into a false sense of security, they think they are saved when they are not.
It sure can ! I have seen it, people claiming to be born again and they clearly are not.
What they are is legalist, worldly legalist ranting their own ego driven mantras, I am going to Heaven ! dribble.
So when I say, well only Jesus Christ will make that call. so I am giving that over to Jesus Christ to make that call as such has nothing to do with what I may claim to anyone at all.

Now what I get back from my OSAS mate is that I have to declare such to all, like a dictating nut job, because he claims it's all about how I show myself off in that regard. it's all a huge boasting worldly dribble backed up with threats like a mongrel dog wanting to stand over others that I see in his mob with all this. you can not question them at all. so I see nothing to do with Grace or humility in them as such as they are of Satan in fact, I see it in their works. they are like Islam only peddling religious works of man.

I believe in OSAS but it goes like this, you must be truly born again of the Holy Spirit to be Saved by abiding in the Vine and you must drink from that Spiritual well. outside of that you are not truly Saved and Jesus does not know you, because as such one never knew him. that's the problem.
One can claim all they want to other people, but are they going to mouth off at Jesus ? I am sure my old mate up the road will. he is a full on boaster and a bully boy demanding that I must follow everything that he claims, his other religious mates are the same, they go into spac attack rages when I do not fall for their sales tec dribble.

Reactions: Cooper

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well gee, if you're right I have nothing to worry about. I CAN'T be lost! But you're not right. Many who believe they can't be lost will indeed be lost and the preachers of OSAS will have lots of blood on their hands on Judgment Day.
You are correct in that.
People have to be carful in making such claims.
Many are just only religious and they have faith, but they are not truly Saved?
Now the point in that that I am making is that is, just because one makes such a claim, such does not make it so in fact. a Satanist came make the same claim !
But what of others who hear one claiming such ? do they just totally believe such a one without any regard at all.
I say you will know them by their works.

I come across many who make such claims, but I know there works are only worldly dribble and they have non of Gods Grace within them at all.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was not implying that you must belong to a cult. Just that all false religions and cults who teach salvation by works strongly oppose OSAS. May not be a red flag for me, but it is for me. Many people who strongly oppose OSAS teach type 2 works salvation. I have lived long enough to see many people make a profession of faith, join a church and for a while do a good job of looking like the real deal, then later falling away from their former profession of faith, permanently leaving church and some even later claiming to have become atheists, but I'm not buying that they were truly born again to begin with. I've talked with multiple people in the past who claimed to have at one time been a Christian, but no longer are Christians and when I asked them what constituted the fact that they truly were previously a Christian, they could not give me a satisfactory answer.
The Parable of the Sower comes to mind,.
One who is truly born again of the holy Spirit has a faith that can move mountains !
If one has doubt in Jesus Christ totally being our Lord and Savour, such a one is not born again.
One should not be worried if you have only some faith in Jesus, that's fine as all that is asked of one is faith, not all of faith are truly born again, to be truly born again is like Paul was. you don't see Paul as lukewarm do you, he is on Fire for our Lord and Saviour in fact. and that's what one is once you are truly Saved.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why do the OSAS people say it matters not if they sin?

Nobody is saying that.If a Believer Sins, God chastises that person to get them back in line with the way God wants them to live. All we are saying is that God does not Damn you for giving in to the sins that , “ so easily beset us” —-Hecdont like it, But He ain’t gonna damn you for it.... that’s one helluva break for you and I, wouldn’t you agree? If we got Saved and then were Put in a position whereby if we ever sinned again we would go to Hell.... Hell would not have the room to take in the entire human race, because EVERYBODY sins .....
Sin DOES matter......it cost God His Son.....it cost His Son His Life.....If anybody trifles with any Of that .....you are going to find out it matters ....if you are Saved , God will take you to His “ wood-Shed” and Blister your hind- end— Trust me— he don't play games in that place......if you are an unbeliever . You “ could” give you a “ pass” on that wood- Shed thing.....he’ll just kinda bide His time and send you flat out to hell at a later date....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam and Eve disobeyed God and they were thrust out of God's presence while still believing. THEY LOST THEIR SALVATION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Nope......they got Saved by the Blood that pointed to and typified Christ when God provided them with an animal sacrifice .....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m yet to find one verse in the Bible that “unequivocally” teaches that a really “saved” person really “lost their salvation.” I’ve read verses that “on the surface” appear to teach that, just like “on the surface” there are verses in the Bible that appear to teach salvation by works, but after reading those verses in context, we find that’s not the case.

The Bottom Line is this—— Those That oppose OSAS are not Stupid....they have Chapter and Verse that “appear” to support their position .....roughly 200 verses in their “ arsenal” .....they “ALL” have one of two things in common though.All Of Those verses are either taken out of context or are verses NOT DIRECTED to The Body Of Christ.
Those who hold to the Doctrine Of OSAS , on the other hand , have roughly twice that many verses to support their Belief...around 400 verses that are Without the flaws of the previously mentioned....
I heard a great Preacher say one time that he could take the Bible and “prove” either side if he so chose to. So there you go—- chose your side . Pray that God open your eyes to the Truth Of The Position That is God’s—— especially if it is a Salvation issue.....some say that it is.... Any thoughts out there on “ that?” May God bless us all in the understanding of these things.....

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Bottom Line is this—— Those That oppose OSAS are not Stupid....they have Chapter and Verse that “appear” to support their position .....roughly 200 verses in their “ arsenal” .....they “ALL” have one of two things in common though.All Of Those verses are either taken out of context or are verses NOT DIRECTED to The Body Of Christ.
Those who hold to the Doctrine Of OSAS , on the other hand , have roughly twice that many verses to support their Belief...around 400 verses that are Without the flaws of the previously mentioned....
I heard a great Preacher say one time that he could take the Bible and “prove” either side if he so chose to. So there you go—- chose your side . Pray that God open your eyes to the Truth Of The Position That is God’s—— especially if it is a Salvation issue.....some say that it is.... Any thoughts out there on “ that?” May God bless us all in the understanding of these things.....
If you pick and mix, you can make scriptures say what you want, as we can see here, but that cannot be done if you include ALL Scripture.

Adam and Eve would have been saved, not by making sacrifice, but by being obedient, as would the whole nation of Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Lots of words but no Scripture to back up Your opinion.

God can save a wretch like you (and me) IF we believe, get baptized, do good works, obey His commandments Etc etc

IF we don’t continue to do those things then we will be condemned and not obtain eternal life (John 3:16, Mark 16:16 etc etc)

Bible study Mary

“NOT by WORKS.....lest any man would boast “
“ Salvation is a GIFT—— GIVEN to those who do NOT Work for it”

Saved by “ obeying the Law? “ “ By the Works Of The Law, NO man will be Justified.” You are backing up the wrong tree....

Believing Paul’s Gospel Found In 1Cor15:1-4 is what Saves.....That Gospel is what GOd did for man... NOT what man does for God....
The things that you mention are all well and good....but they are all irrelevant to what God is going to ask you about come Judgement Day ......Paul said that God is going to JUDGE you by what you did with “ his” ( meaning Paul’s ) Gospel ( yeah....Paul’s Gospel — look it up! ) He will want to know if you Believed in it .....He will know your Heart ! If you Truly Believed it you would never have the desire to Add to it .....You would have RESTED in it like he Commanded you to....He wants to know about your Faith....did you or did you not have it ? Did you “Worry” about your Salvation ? “Worry” is incomparable with Faith. Don't find yourself in Hot Water come Judgement Day —- REST in the Finished Work Of The Cross —- REST in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing ...that Gospel Given to Paul by Jesus personally to give to us......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you pick and mix, you can make scriptures say what you want, as we can see here, but that cannot be done if you include ALL Scripture.

Adam and Eve would have been saved, not by making sacrifice, but by being obedient, as would the whole nation of Israel.

You have absolutely NO understanding of how God Saves Sinners....That is a shame and you are in my prayers ....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are clearly Protestant sooooo you can create any doctrine YOU think is the Truth, because the Holy Spirit guided you to the Truth, and declare it the Truth. That is the Protestant way!!

But if a Catholic declares something the Truth with guidance by the Holy Spirit then they are misguided and it is really Satan who is guiding us.....And of course Satan is guiding any Protestant that agrees with Catholic doctrine.....But YOU are always right!!! Right???

I am just like you.....I firmly believe what I post is “ right”...... I would not dare post things I knew to be a lie in Christian Forum...this place is not where I come to “ play games”.... I take this place VERY Seriously....

Having said all of that—- I also believe that “ you” have the Right to be Wrong.....so Go for it ! I love Catholics, but I could fill a warehouse with their False Doctrines ..... I don’t think Catholics are any more damned than the “ religionists, Tares, and Legalist” That can be Found In All Of the Protestant denominations —- they are just more Up-Front about it.....They openly ADD to the Gospel Of Grace and therfore are ALL “fallen from Grace” ....I suppose that could be looked upon as being a “ little “ commendable, being open about it and all...still damned wrong though ....perhaps literally ....I hope not......I know many people that get saved “ despite” the Church Of Rome .....