OSAS Deniers can “ Sin and Get Away With It Too! Here’s How!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter and Verse for this False and Perverted “ Gospel” please? .....” Turning over a New Leaf”,which is what you are describing , ain’t necessarily a “ bad” thing, but it will send you to Hell like a speeding bullet if you think that doing that good and Noble Thing is going to Save you....Are you familiar with that song that you might sing today at church ? The Song you mindlessly and hypocritically sing —- “ Nothing But The Blood”......? Don’t wait until it is too late to find out that this one song had everything you needed to know about Salvation in its title—- everything else is Irrelevant , as far as Salvation goes....everything else is an “ Add - On”. Paul warned about it and God won’t have it...
Do something today that will make God smile ! Tear that Precious Song out of your hymnal....God HATES Hypocrisy.....
There’s a couple of other songs that you need to tear out.....but that’s for later......one Battle at a time....

I will say again that the blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Now, you have never answered this question:

Can the blood of Jesus, when applied, do one thing (justify) without also doing the other (sanctify and cleanse)?

Can it be applied without performing all of its functions?

Indeed, it is nothing but the blood...and it is not hypocrisy to believe that the blood of Jesus will make you holy...

In this Age Of Grace , Believing Paul’s Gospel Of Grace , Given to Paul personally by Jesus , is what Saves.When you stand Before God , it is what God is going to JUDGE you by.

Actually, God is going to judge you by the words that Jesus Himself spoke (John 12:48).

No where in the Bible does it ever say. “ Repent Of Sins” to be Saved....

It says that if you turn from your wickedness you will live thereby (Ezekiel 33:19). Which is in essence the same thing as above.

If the Bible ever says “ Repent Of your sins to be Saved” as opposed to “ TURN” to God, with Faith in Jesus Christ to be Saved” , for Pete’s Sake! DO IT ! You’d be a Fool NOT to......

Amen! The Lord is therefore telling you to DO IT.

The Problem is.....The KJV Bible NEVER says to do that...

Perhaps not in the words that you are looking for...but it does tell us to do that (Ezekiel 33:19, 2 Chronicles 7:14).

The Bible Book that we use the most often to bring the unsaved man to a Saving Faith in Christ more often than any other Book is John.That Book mentions the word “ Believe” over 100 times. How often does the word “ repentance” show up? If you said “Zero” —- go to the head of the class! A Wise man would pause and wonder why that is so. I figured it out...how about you?

John has a specific writing style and a specific way of setting forth his message. It is not that the message of repentance is not found in the gospel of John. He just relates it in a different way.

He tells us that we will be satisfied with the Holy Ghost and that the old things of this world that we used to lust for will no longer have any appeal to us (John 6:35, John 4:13-14, John 7:37-39). He tells us that the truth will set us free from sin (John 8:31-36).

The word “ repent “ has caused much confusion in Christianity ....know that it is Mandatory for Salvation, but also know what It means and JUST AS IMPORTANT —- what it does NOT mean!

It means turning away from wickedness (Ezekiel 33:11-20, 2 Chronicles 7:14).

...get the Results that God wants NOT by Turning “ FROM” sins , but by Turning “ TO” Him...

God is holy....and turning to Him means turning away from sin.

FAItH is what Saves .....NOT the conquering of Sin in a Flesh Body . NO MAN can do that.

God can do that in you (Romans 6:6, Colossians 2:11, Galatians 5:24).

...If you are “ Trying” it be Saved as opposed to “ Trusting” to be Saved” .....you are in bigger Trouble than you realize.

And of course, I am not trying but trusting to be saved...I am trusting that the Lord is able to sanctify me wholly according to His promise (in 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6, Colossians 2:11 (nlt)). And I am justified because I believe that He is able to perform it (Romans 4:20-22).

Last edited:

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am not “Promoting a Performance-based Christianity”..... I am damning it ! Am I a Stranger to you?
Here is the ONLY thing that I promote—- NOTHING but the Blood Of Jesus for Salvation....NOTHING! I hope that clears things up.....
The difficulty is in saying that those who commit willful sin will end up in hell. The issue is that all sin is willful because one chooses it. That is the nature of the flesh if it is not kept strictly in control. We sin through commission, omission, weakness and through our own deliberate fault.

If you are referring to unconverted sinners when you say "those who willfully sin", there is no problem, because they are living in sin and walking in darkness. They prefer sin to righteousness. But genuinely born again believers are in a totally different standing with God. To say that these people can permanently fall back into living in sin is belittling the power of the blood of Christ and the comprehensiveness of the born again state enabled in the believer by the Holy Spirit.

But then we have hypocrites who have taken on the Christian "badge", who are to all purposes and intents appear as real believers, but they have adopted the religion for reasons other than a true embracing of Christ. Their words, conduct and behaviour may be indistinguishable from true believers, but their hearts are unchanged and far from God Himself. Now, these are the ones that muddy the waters and make it appear that genuine believers can fall back into permanent sin. This is one of the devil's deceptions to rob true believers of their peace, and drive them to despair because of a perceived condemnation that comes through their faults and shortcomings.

Reactions: justbyfaith

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difficulty is in saying that those who commit willful sin will end up in hell. The issue is that all sin is willful because one chooses it.

I think we really need to redefine some of these terms. "Willful sin" sounds exactly like what you describe it to be, but some belive it is planned sin, something we plan on doing, and plan on doing willingly, and at times, regularly. There is a huge difference between the two.

Sin of temptation is termed willful by some, and its true, we can decide to let temptation get out of hand or not, and be willing to do that sin, but evidently God sees that we were tempted (we didn't go out with the intention to do that sin) and puts that sin on a whole different level. While planned sin, well, most of us can atomatically see, God ain't gonna like it.

Its a bit like in our courts, the difference between premeditated, or first degree murder, and unintentional murder, or second degree murder. The first of the two we planned to do, and the second just happened at the spur of the moment. Althought tecnically, the second is wilful in a sense, it was not what we set out to do, and just as with God, I believe the penalty is much less severe. God did, after all, as most know, have his hand on even those laws, and that speaks volumes on what he thinks of the two types of sin.

I don't have access to some of my study tools at the moment, but maybe someone here can help prove my point with the bible, as belive it is biblical.

I should add, all sin can be forgiven, but planned, ongoing sin, wthout concern of repentance, makes for serious problems with God, and often with the worlds authorities.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is that all sin is willful because one chooses it.

All sins are not willful; for:

" ...by the law is the knowledge of sin." (Romans 3:20)

If one has no knowledge of the law, any offenses committed against that law were done in ignorance.

And saying that all sin is willful is speaking contrary to scripture; because scripture makes a distinction (Hebrews 10:26).

See Leviticus 4:2; Leviticus 4:13; Leviticus 4:22; Leviticus 4:27; Leviticus 5:15; Leviticus 5:18; Numbers 15:27-31.

Also, see what God did for Abimelech when Abimelech took Abraham’s wife unwittingly (Genesis 20:6); God prevented him from sinning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say again that the blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Now, you have never answered this question:

Can the blood of Jesus, when applied, do one thing (justify) without also doing the other (sanctify and cleanse)?

Can it be applied without performing all of its functions?

Indeed, it is nothing but the blood...and it is not hypocrisy to believe that the blood of Jesus will make you holy...

Actually, God is going to judge you by the words that Jesus Himself spoke (John 12:48).

It says that if you turn from your wickedness you will live thereby (Ezekiel 33:19). Which is in essence the same thing as above.

Amen! The Lord is therefore telling you to DO IT.

Perhaps not in the words that you are looking for...but it does tell us to do that (Ezekiel 33:19, 2 Chronicles 7:14).

John has a specific writing style and a specific way of setting forth his message. It is not that the message of repentance is not found in the gospel of John. He just relates it in a different way.

He tells us that we will be satisfied with the Holy Ghost and that the old things of this world that we used to lust for will no longer have any appeal to us (John 6:35, John 4:13-14, John 7:37-39). He tells us that the truth will set us free from sin (John 8:31-36).

It means turning away from wickedness (Ezekiel 33:11-20, 2 Chronicles 7:14).

God is holy....and turning to Him means turning away from sin.

God can do that in you (Romans 6:6, Colossians 2:11, Galatians 5:24).

And of course, I am not trying but trusting to be saved...I am trusting that the Lord is able to sanctify me wholly according to His promise (in 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6, Colossians 2:11 (nlt)). And I am justified because I believe that He is able to perform it (Romans 4:20-22).

Too many of your quotes come from an Old Covenant Deal That is no longer in effect.....God found Fault with it and through Paul, Jesus said it was “ weak and useless”....
You make the mistake of mixing Law and Grace, which creates a “ Mongrel Religion” That could be called, “ JudaAnity”...... Grace is the ONLY THING That Saves.....mixing Law and Grace cancels out the very thing that saves a person....Grace Plus Nothing!
Of course, “ ALL Scripture is True and Beneficial”, But your Posts need a little more “ Galatians” and a lot LESS Ezekiel .....Ezekiel was preaching Law on the other side of the Cross. That CROSS changed practically everything.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
]Now, you have never answered this question:

Can it be applied without performing all of its functions?[/QUOTE]

Faith in the Shed Blood Of Jesus— Plus NOTHING— is what Saves a man .That FAITH is what prompts God to give you the Holy Spirit.....The Blood does the Saving.....the indwelling Holy Spirit is what gives You the ABILITY , and not only “ that” , but even the “ DESIRE” to live a Life That is pleasing to God...Faith in the Blood makes us “eligible” to be Sanctified...we become eligible to obtain the Things that are responsible for the changes in a Believers Walk......
The Contriteness.....The New Heart.....The New Creation.....” God “IN” us”——- these are what changes the “ inside of the Cup” and eventually “ should” show up on the “ outside of the cup”.....Fruit Inspectors like yourself are not able to see all of the time the changes that God is concerned with....
Take for example men who are as Tough as nails, rougher than a cob....full of resentment and anger and unforgiveness towards others.....Guys that derive vast pleasure from embarrassing and hurting others...I have seen God take these types of miserable , bitter human beings and change them into Puppy Dogs—— and it did not happen Over Night! The Fruit Inspectors missed the things that God deemed important and was working on the whole time they had come” their” eyes on a cigarette or a six- pack of beer.....
Here is the deal .....how is a Believer to LIVE, once he is SAVED by his Faith in Jesus Plus Nothing? Well, Paul said that the “ JUST” will LIVE by Faith”...... we continue our Walk and Finish our Walk the SAME WAY that we started it! FAITH!
We do “OUR” Part— Living and feasting on the Promises Of God ( remember it was your Faith in a Promise Of God that got you Saved to begin with — NOT your achievement of “ keeping the Law) and that will free up “ GOD” to do “ HIS” Part .His Part is to “ TRANSFORM” us from the inside out . Something that only HE can do!
We humans can change the “ outside of the Cup” ......we can “Turn over a New Leaf”......that’s the basis of ALL Religion. I am talking about Christianity— NOT Religion! Anything that WE do to get Saved or Stay Saved is “DEAD WORKS”...... let Go and let God.....Be Patient, All Of you self-Righteous Fruit Inspectors.....There May be “ things goin’ on you don't know”....Anybody that is Saved has the Holy Spirit within them .....let that Spirit “ hang around” long enough by YOU hanging on to your Faith In the Promises Of Jesus Long enough and changes are gonna come—— they do not HAVE to ! The Thief on the Cross had NO Fruit.....at least “ no fruit” visible to the naked eye.I bet He had a VAST inner - peace the rest Of that grisly afternoon and THAT is a Fruit of the Spirit.....Learn a lesson here, all you “ Judges” Of others Sanctification: As stated earlier.....” There are things going on you don’t know” God bless....

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think we really need to redefine some of these terms. "Willful sin" sounds exactly like what you describe it to be, but some believe it is planned sin, something we plan on doing, and plan on doing willingly, and at times, regularly. There is a huge difference between the two.
Agreed. A genuine believer in Christ doesn't plan to do sin on a regular basis. If a professing Christ does, then one has to question his commitment to Christ.

Sin of temptation is termed willful by some, and its true, we can decide to let temptation get out of hand or not, and be willing to do that sin, but evidently God sees that we were tempted (we didn't go out with the intention to do that sin) and puts that sin on a whole different level. While planned sin, well, most of us can automatically see, God ain't gonna like it.
When we are tempted, it is usually directed at our weakest points. There is no point the enemy going to the effort of tempting us in areas where we are strongest to withstand the temptation. The devil is subtle and evil and fires his fiery darts of temptation at the chinks in our armour. We have the breastplate of righteousness which can deflect many of the darts, but some can get through the joints; therefore this is where we have the shield of faith to complete our protection. It is faith to use 1 John 1:9 to confess our sin to the Lord, and trust that He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. The enemy is evil in that he tempts us at our weakest points, and then pours condemnation on us when our besetting sin trips us up and we fall off the holiness wagon. It takes faith in the faithfulness of God that when we trip and fall, we get up and onto the holiness wagon again.

The problem is, one minute everything is going okay, and suddenly we are tempted by surprise and we struggle and often fail. This is one of the enemy's favourite tactics - the element of surprise. Just when we think we are walking in victory, whammo! We are hit with a temptation in our weakest point!

The wonderful thing about the faithfulness of God is what he said to Peter when asked how many times a person should be forgiven - seven times? Jesus told him seventy times seven; which is a symbol of infinity. Therefore we, as mortals should forgive a person as many times as they need it, how much more does God, who is love, forgive us as many times as we need it every day?

Its a bit like in our courts, the difference between premeditated, or first degree murder, and unintentional murder, or second degree murder. The first of the two we planned to do, and the second just happened at the spur of the moment. Althought tecnically, the second is wilful in a sense, it was not what we set out to do, and just as with God, I believe the penalty is much less severe. God did, after all, as most know, have his hand on even those laws, and that speaks volumes on what he thinks of the two types of sin.
Agreed.
I don't have access to some of my study tools at the moment, but maybe someone here can help prove my point with the bible, as believe it is biblical.

I should add, all sin can be forgiven, but planned, ongoing sin, without concern of repentance, makes for serious problems with God, and often with the worlds authorities.
Often this shows hypocrisy rather than a true conversion to Christ.

Reactions: TheslightestID

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All sins are not willful; for:

" ...by the law is the knowledge of sin." (Romans 3:20)

If one has no knowledge of the law, any offenses committed against that law were done in ignorance.

And saying that all sin is willful is speaking contrary to scripture; because scripture makes a distinction (Hebrews 10:26).

See Leviticus 4:2; Leviticus 4:13; Leviticus 4:22; Leviticus 4:27; Leviticus 5:15; Leviticus 5:18; Numbers 15:27-31.

Also, see what God did for Abimelech when Abimelech took Abraham’s wife unwittingly (Genesis 20:6); God prevented him from sinning.
Another member has correctly defined "willful sin" in terms of hypocrisy, where it is pre-planned, regular sin with no intention of forsaking. If one refuses to forsake the works of the flesh rather than pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to assist him to forsake them, then that is a clear indication that the person is a religious hypocrite and not a genuinely converted Christian believer.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Sins ARE WILFULL!

Paul under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit wrote extensively on this subject in:

ROMANS CHAPTER 7 AND IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY NO NEED TO EXPOUND.

To God Be The Glory

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is that all sin is willful because one chooses it.

All sin is not willful sin. The element of sin that dwells within each and every one of us is inherent in our nature and has nothing to do with what we will to do. It may have an effect on what we might will to do. But what we will to do does not have an effect on our sinful nature.

And therefore, there is sin that dwells within us that is not affected by our wills and is therefore not willful.

Too many of your quotes come from an Old Covenant Deal That is no longer in effect.....God found Fault with it and through Paul, Jesus said it was “ weak and useless”....
You make the mistake of mixing Law and Grace, which creates a “ Mongrel Religion” That could be called, “ JudaAnity”...... Grace is the ONLY THING That Saves.....mixing Law and Grace cancels out the very thing that saves a person....Grace Plus Nothing!
Of course, “ ALL Scripture is True and Beneficial”, But your Posts need a little more “ Galatians” and a lot LESS Ezekiel .....Ezekiel was preaching Law on the other side of the Cross. That CROSS changed practically everything.....

I can see that you reject the Old Testament as being inspired of the Lord and as being profitable for doctrine.

I believe that I have mastered the epistle of Paul to the Galatians and have now moved on to other books.

There are things even in Galatians that even tell us that the law is important...for example, it says in Galatians 3:24 that the law is a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ. And it says in Galatians 5:22-23 that the law will be fulfilled in those who bear the fruit of the Lord's Holy Spirit...that there is no law that condemns the behaviour of such. This is because the grace of God turns churls into law-abiding citizens of the kingdom.

Anything that WE do to get Saved or Stay Saved is “DEAD WORKS”..

Does that include "calling on the name of the Lord" (Romans 10:13)?

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that I have mastered the epistle of Paul to the Galatians and have now moved on to other books.

I will be convinced of your “ mastery” of Galatians when you give up your Perverted, False gospel of “ Lucky Repentance” .......You are “ Fallen from Grace”..... you don’t know it .....and you lure others down your “ Accursed” Path......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:13) The BELIEVING that Spurs the “ asking” is what Saves.....

Nobody will “ask” to be Saved until they see the “ need” to be Saved.....

One hears the Gospel.....one Believes the Gospel and thereby one
gets Saved....

Romans 10:13 just sits there in the Bible.....it does nobody any good until they “ cash in” on it by BELIEVING it ......You “ Cash In “ by Acting upon it.....you Prove you Believe it by doing the actual “Thing” that it tells you to do——ASK!

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, very simply, came to this earth to save us from our sins (Matthew 1:21).

He does not do this against our will...He will not do it without our permission.

So, repentance is required.

It is a perverted gospel that denies the necessity of repentance in the salvation process.

You, @Blood Bought 1953, would do well to cut out of your Bible such verses as Luke 13:1-5, Acts of the Apostles 3:19, Acts of the Apostles 17:30, and many more. (At least then you would not be the hypocrite that you claim others are when they sing "NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD" when they know that the blood has sanctified them. But you should also consider what it says in Revelation 22:19.)

First you say that repentance is not needed; but when it is shown to you that it is needed, you seem to want to re-define repentance so that it is not away from sin.

But I would say to you that all scripture is inspired of the Lord and is profitable for doctrine...

Therefore, when Ezekiel 33:11-20 defines repentance as turning away from wickedness (see also 2 Chronicles 7:14), it refutes your position that repentance is not turning away from sin.

It seems to me that your <own> understanding of Galatians has kept you from taking one of the major steps that will bring you salvation; and that you are using this understanding as an excuse to keep your sins and not relinquish the control that you have over your own life.

I suggest to you that surrender to God is an essential step in the salvation process.

It is not that we are saved through keeping the law.

It is that a major aspect of initiation to salvation by grace is found in turning away from lawless deeds (Ezekiel 33:19, Matthew 7:23, Matthew 13:41-42).

And it is that if anyone is truly born again, they do not practice lawless deeds any longer (1 John 3:4-9).

Again, we have a righteousness of God apart from the law that is nevertheless attested to by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:21) that it is righteousness indeed.

Because in bearing the fruit of the Spirit, there is no law that we will violate in the behaviour that ensues (Galatians 5:22-23).

Therefore the law shows us that we are sinners in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20) because we fail to bear the fruit of the Spirit...if we are still sinners, then we still need to be redeemed by Christ.

For if we have been redeemed by Christ, He has taken away our sins so that we don't commit them any more (1 John 3:5, 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17).

And if there be sins that we do not know are sins, He will take them away in the future as we confess them (1 John 1:7-9); in the process of sanctification.

We are saved wholly through the blood of Jesus; which does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

And the answer to the question is, that when applied, the blood of Jesus will indeed perform all of its functions (it will not only justify but it will also sanctify and cleanse).

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 10:13) The BELIEVING that Spurs the “ asking” is what Saves.....

Nobody will “ask” to be Saved until they see the “ need” to be Saved.....

One hears the Gospel.....one Believes the Gospel and thereby one
gets Saved....

Romans 10:13 just sits there in the Bible.....it does nobody any good until they “ cash in” on it by BELIEVING it ......You “ Cash In “ by Acting upon it.....you Prove you Believe it by doing the actual “Thin” that it tells you to do——ASK!
But according to you, that is "a dead work"...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will be convinced of your “ mastery” of Galatians when you give up your Perverted, False gospel of “ Lucky Repentance” .......You are “ Fallen from Grace”..... you don’t know it .....and you lure others down your “ Accursed” Path......
The devil is a very wily foe...he has found a way to teach that the true gospel is somehow perverted and to substantiate that idea with scripture so that certain people believe his lies.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Which fruit of the Spirit are you expressing here?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which fruit of the Spirit are you expressing here?

Love.
I love my fellow Believers enough to speak up about Perverted Gospels that at best have them Living a Beggarly, Crippled Walk Of Faith, or at worst have them going to Hell for Eternity.Its that “ Falling From Grace “ thingy and how one chooses to interpret it ......lets hope that it does NOT mean Damnation to Add to a Gospel That is 100% Grace , because if that is True—— I don’t even want to think about it ....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To @Blood Bought 1953,

It seems to me that your <own> understanding of Galatians has kept you from taking one of the major steps that will bring you salvation; and that you are using this understanding as an excuse to keep your sins and not relinquish the control that you have over your own life.

I suggest to you that surrender to God is an essential step in the salvation process.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love.
I love my fellow Believers enough to speak up about Perverted Gospels
And while you think that you are motivated by love and may indeed feel that you are bearing that fruit in condemning sound teaching from the word, you would be well-advised to reconsider your positions before you end up deceiving other people yourself.

Having "good teachers" may in fact not be such a good thing if you are not relying on the Holy Spirit and being a Berean (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) about what you hear.

They may not be so good as you think; but it may in fact be that you have heaped them to your own self in order that they might teach you what your itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:1-5).

For, if you have not scrutinized every teacher utilizing the word but have simply trusted that the Lord would answer your prayer that He would give you "good teachers"....consider that He may have delayed in answering this prayer and is now giving you a good teacher in me and a few others here; who back up our statements with holy scripture every time that we say something. If the teachers whom you have heaped unto yourself do not back up their statements with holy scripture, then you should not trust them. They are intending to colour your reading of holy scripture with their own views; and especially if their views in any way set forth grace as a license for immorality, as your posts seem to do, @Blood Bought 1953, the colour that the scriptures end up being coloured with is not a good or righteous colour.

Please remember that Paul's gospel was "the doctrine/truth that is according to godliness (1 Timothy 6:3, Titus 1:1).

So, if your gospel does not have godliness as its ultimate goal, consider that it is very likely a false gospel.

I know that you claim that the grace of God motivates you to live a holy life; and I have no issues with such a proposition. However, I know that in my own life, I did not come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ until after I repented of my former way of life. I am accepted in the Beloved because He brought me to repentance.

Otherwise He would surely hate me (Psalms 5:5).

Psa 5:5, The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

It should be clear that Jesus came to save us from our sins (Matthew 1:21); even to redeem us from all iniquity (Titus 2:14).

He tells me in His word to continue to rebuke any contrary information (Titus 2:15).