Our Sister In Heaven- A Memorial

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keira

Dec 2, 2008
On a Christian forum a person posted the following and I wanted to share it with you all.Our Sister In Heaven- A memorial --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dedicated to Amal who on April 14th 2009 was forced on a plane by her brother and stoned by her family shortly after arrival in her homeland. Someone here tried to contact the Syrian Embassy, but as she was now an infidel and thought of less than a human they said that her father could do whatever he wanted with her.Amal was from Syria, but lived in Ohio for school. Two Weeks ago today (April 15, 2009) Christ found her and she welcomed him with open arms and an open door. When her family found out after seeing a picture of her without her headcovering her brother flew over here to see what was going on and beat her up very badly. Then took away all forms of communication she had. After his brutal attack he forced her on a plane and told her she could serve Muhmmad (a dead man) or Jesus Christ (living in heaven on Gods right hand) but if she chose Jesus she would die. Well, she would not deny him and shortly after landing Amal was stoned, martyred by her family.I urge you sisters and brothers not to allow her memory here on Earth to die. She is forgotten over there, but in the kingdom of God she will not be forgotten we must not allow it. Pass her story on. The story of a brave 19 year old who knew Jesus for 2 weeks, but loved him so much she wouldn't deny him even though the stones were already in her family's hands and she knew what was going to happen.Pray for the salvation of her family through her death and the safety of her sister, who emailed Amal's friends letting them know what happened. If you knew Amal leave a memory, a picture even of her. Jesus is better than life, somehow in the short relationship with our Saviour Amal knew that very quickly.I did not know her, but my friend did and she will live on in my heart because she was here near where I live and made an impact to those around me, forcibly making an impact on near friends and thus me.Never forget our sister Amal. Her family would probably want her forgotten, but I will not allow that to happen. That is why I am publishing this story, her story, here. Copy and Paste it, put it in your notes too! Email it even!Amal, you are in our Saviours arms and you are wearing that gorgeous crown for being martyred, you have no fear, no tears, only love. I respect you Amal, our brave and beautiful Syrian sister.You can copy and paste this and even add your own notes to the end before sending it out!