Outgoing British Prime Minister Theresa May presides over European elections disaster

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These comments were made in response to others in another thread; since the thread was going 'off-topic', I have started this thread instead, in respect of the Forums guidelines.

Outgoing British Prime Minister Theresa May might be a nice person, kind to cats, etc.

However, as the BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg has indicated, Mrs May has presided over an utter disaster for the Conservatives in the latest UK-wide poll, the European Assembly elections:

"The Tories' performance is historically dreadful. This is not just a little embarrassment or hiccup. In these elections the governing party has been completely smashed."

Main parties punished for Brexit contortions

This utter disaster for the Conservatives cannot be divorced from Mrs. May's three years of bungling the Brexit negotiations and failure to exit the UK from the EU which she had promised to do supposedly to honour the result of the Brexit Referendum in 2016. So many of the Conservatives are arguably proving rapidly that they prefer the UK Parliament to be a rubber stamp for big corporations who want to remain in the EU, whatever anyone — e.g., the British people, as expressed in the Referendum — says.

People must not be fooled by Theresa May - it's the persona put out that she's a nice person. She is illuminati - I did research and all the leaders are in on the NWO including May: Merkel, Blair, Bushes, Clintons, Trump - I really wish that Christians would look into who is really running the show. May was a disaster because she only appeared on the scene as an angel of light when she's really an agent of darkness.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who, indeed @farouk, I would not.

Teresa May is a human being with faults and failings like the rest of us, but her strength of purpose and courage in the face of adversity cannot be doubted. She deserves the respect due to her as someone who has tried very hard to do what only history will show to be either the right thing for the country or not.

Time will tell.

Chris

Please research May before swallowing the mass propaganda fed like pablum to the masses. Keep in mind that there is deliberate disinformation put out that may link her to "aliens" or other nonsense as a way to distract - if you research enough then a picture will emerge of all the top leaders of the world being involved - as is May.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Soverign Grace,

That is a big ask, and one which I believe to be beyond my capablities. God knows each and every one and that is enough for me. I would not even know how to begin.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: Soverign Grace
B

Butterfly

Please research May before swallowing the mass propaganda fed like pablum to the masses. Keep in mind that there is deliberate disinformation put out that may link her to "aliens" or other nonsense as a way to distract - if you research enough then a picture will emerge of all the top leaders of the world being involved - as is May.
You do realise that from the 9th June she will no longer be our prime minister.!! -

Reactions: Pearl

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Soverign Grace,

That is a big ask, and one which I believe to be beyond my capablities. God knows each and every one and that is enough for me. I would not even know how to begin.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

I understand - I was injured and had many long days of recovery, so I was left alone with my laptop and had the time to look into it; otherwise I never would have researched it - I would have been working.

I'm a voracious reader but researching really isn't hard but I'd be wary of any of the six TV networks that are owned and controlled - including Fox. I prayed a lot and exercised discernment and used what I had learned from reading "The Adversary" and "War on the Saints" and other books - and of course, the Bible foremost.

I read a book about our court system and the Judge that wrote it said that juries often recognize "the ring of truth." When we know Scripture and exercise discernment we can usually recognize the ring of truth. Of course there are many deceivers and everything being put out for public consumption is nothing but a well-crafted lie.

I like several pastors such as Bradley Dean from The Sons of Liberty: The Sons Of Liberty Radio - With Bradlee Dean

Also Chuck Baldwin: Chuck Baldwin Live > Home