Palestinians Don't Want Palestinian Refugees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Strange...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/palestinians-dont-want-palestinian-refugees/?cat_orig=world

Palestinians don't want Palestinian refugees

Arabs in Syria have had to flee refugee camps under attack

Published: 1 day ago
(ISRAEL TODAY) — The Palestinian governments in Gaza (Hamas) and the so-called “West Bank” (Mahmoud Abbas) have refused to take Palestinian refugees from war-ridden Syria.
Recently, the U.N. Works and Relief Agency (UNWRA), which was created to handle the issue of Palestinian Arab refugees, asked the Palestinian governments to allow their brothers from Syria to enter.
Palestinian Arabs in Syria have had to flee their refugee camps under attack from Syrian rebels who view the Palestinians as supporters of dictator Bashar Assad.
Read the full story ›

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Israel is surrounded by what... roughly 21 arab nations ( or arab-like )... none willing to take the philisitines from the midst of Israel that some form of un-killing could take place on such a large scale... so why would we think these philistines would desire to help their own?

Maybe USA should send over the Statue of Liberty (just as a loaner) to the Mid-East with the inscriptions of... Give us you tired your poor... written in their language. Hey we could include a mass of foot soldiers... kinda like the trogan horse... didn't they fall for it once already?

Yeah, yeah... send Santa Claws too...oh and tons of sleeping gas... call it the Ether Bunny... then... While they are asleep...we could move in an relocate them - so no one knew where their home was - that way they would not recognize if this or that philistine was a refugee.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
LOL .... It were ment 2 b humer... Foreigner...weren't it acceptable fer President Busch to make up wurdz?

Ah well, my dad always called me a knot head... I guess my boarde warped sum too? Guess I knead to sharpen my plnae and take sum off the top....agin. Anyone gotz a belt sander? Of course the last time I tried one of them it took an awful long time... then a friend plugged it in and the noise scared me.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
You might want to purchases a book
and read up

md0684849739.jpg

or you can use the free software
just get him to start speaking Hebrew and your good to go.
http://torahsoft.com/uncategorized/bible-codes-software-bible-search-pro-now-available-for-download/

Or he maybe code talking to other Palestinian operatives in the area
we'll keep him under surveillance

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
lol Foreigner and Rex, ... what exactly do you need translated? I think I know the guy and may be able to assist??? But I give no real assurance. You got me giggling...
Are not the philistines now called palestinians? the un-killing iss only a resemblance of peace but notstrong enough to be called a peasce... jusy a temporary cease fire, but a little stornger than just that.

the rest was strictly humor...i think it worked?

The land of Isreal is coveted by the Jews and Islams alike. Is it beyond Allah to make another area " more " holy than Israel for the Muslims... of course, because Allah is no god, so it is beyond his power.. Is it beyond the power of God to make anothe land more holy then Israel? Of couse God can, but why should he...he is God. Sounds like a paradox, but Armageddon will fix that problem. With all the surrounding countries desiring the extinction of the Jews, yet not being able to do that, one would think they would come to the realixation that the God of the Jews is...not only more powerful.. but also the true God and the god of the Muslims is no god at all... how dense come people can be.