Parallels of Noah's flood and end times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The parable of the fig tree the only parable we are told to know how awesome is Gods word!!!!

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(whirlwind;33274)
Yes....ALL those living at the end of days will go through the tribulation of Satan. Remember though, it isn't a time of brutality and mass murder. He is pretending to be Christ so he can't be murdering folks. He comes in peacefully (bringing in a false peace) and lovingly (pretending to be like Christ)....it is a time of great deception. We won't be deceived because we know who the first one is and we will wait through that time (five months) for the true Christ to arrive. We will be among the "virgin bride" because we don't fall into idolatry by worshipping a fake god - anti-christ/Satan.All churches that don't teach this truth, that the fake comes first, are already doing his work (whether they realize it or not.) Satan has a great deal of power on this earth and he works from "4 dynasties." They are Finance, Education, Politics and most of all....Religion. Not just Islam, Hinduism, etc. but through Christianity too. :naughty:Satan is woven all through the Christian religion. The different factions, traditions, doctrines, etc.....so many of which are against His Word. Yes, he is leading many now and God's children don't know, don't understand that they are being misled. It all appears so very holy.
sad.gif
.........Whirlwind
my spelling skills are improveing as well as my word skills...do you think satan will just appear one day and say hi take my mark..do you think he is preparing for a easy willingness from the people he decieves......Me IN THE KNOW is, he has been hard at work ,and the mark will not be so blatent to the common person...the chip thing is a deception that will aid the mark.....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I'm Not whirlwind but I know she doesnt think the mark is any chip it is the oppisite of the seal of God

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;33488)
I'm Not whirlwind but I know she doesnt think the mark is any chip it is the oppisite of the seal of God
the holly grail if i may jest..to find the seal of god then we will have a clue to the mark...i am a do er i like to solve ..i have faith to wait ...but something is busting inside of me ...prepare..prepare

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Having the seal of God in your forehead or right hand is to know the truth of God Wordsto understand who and when Christ is coming (7th trump) it is having his truth sealed in your mind brain(forehead) and doing Gods work (with you hand)The mark of the beast is to Not know Gods Words (to follow men) to believe when antichrist comes (6th trump) that he is christ and do his workDo not believe the lies of Antichrist (satan) and do not do his work or you have taken the mark of the beast2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;33493)
Having the seal of God in your forehead or right hand is to know the truth of God Wordsto understand who and when Christ is coming (7th trump) it is having his truth sealed in your mind brain(forehead) and doing Gods work (with you hand)The mark of the beast is to Not know Gods Words (to follow men) to believe when antichrist comes (6th trump) that he is christ and do his workDo not believe the lies of Antichrist (satan) and do not do his work or you have taken the mark of the beast2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
ezekiel 20;12 and 20;20 he was not just talking to the israelights or jews.....i do believe the famine you talk about...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
See how God uses this mark it is either for God or against God but it is not about a physical mark and even if it were a physical thing the sin is in Not being sealed with Godstruth not the actual mark for the sin was already done in ones mind to even take any markEze 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Psa 80:15 And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch [that] thou madest strong for thyself. Psa 80:17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man [whom] thou madest strong for thyself

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(bullfighter;33491)
the holly grail if i may jest..to find the seal of god then we will have a clue to the mark...i am a do er i like to solve ..i have faith to wait ...but something is busting inside of me ...prepare..prepare
Prepare, prepare......indeed! I also feel an urgency Bullfighter. Who knows but it does feel as if something is in the air. It could be no more than me becoming more familiar with His Word but.....there is that feeling of urgency. .......Whirlwind

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
I believe the festivals are a better observance to go by.Deut 16:16-17.16.Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty: 17.Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee. The jewish festivals of Passover, pentecost and Tabernacles.Passover instituted by Moses when God delivered the first born of the Hebrew families by sacrificing a Lamb which they ate with unleaven bread and spread the blood on the door post to deliver them from death when the first born of the Egyptions were killed.Jesus Christ the sacrificial Lamb ( the bread from heaven)who saved us by the covering of his blood over our sins. The new covenant insituted and Gods people saved and led out of Egypt to the new life.Pentecost the day we received our new life in the Spirit coming to us the promise of God. Jewish harvest festival of the feast of weeks. First fruits offering.This became a a commemoration of the giving of the Laws of Moses on ,mount Sinai Exodus 34:22 deut 16:10.The first fruit in believers of the Holy Spirit and also the receiving of the inner dwelling of the law in a circumcised heart. Jeremiah 31:31-34.Tabernacles is the only one not yet fulfilled in that it is believed that the feast of Tabernacles or Booths as it is also known is to contain elements representing the renewal of creation When bringing them out of Egypt they lived in tents/shelters in the wilderness whilst waiting to go into the promised land. Noah and this family in the ark waiting for the new life. And too are waiting for Christ to return and bring us into the place he has prepared. Having been delivered out of slavery to sin we are now awaiting to enter the promised rest. I can see hope and the way we have come on our journay in faith in the festivals of the Lord God. The people being told to observe these festivals.The only one not yet completed is us having been delivered from sin waiting to enter into the new life. For we are all strangers in this world because we do not belong here we are citizens of heaven.I am sure there its lots more but not got time to look all the passages of scripture up. Gone midnight.Faithful:)

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Faithful;33509)
I believe the festivals are a better observance to go by.Deut 16:16-17.16.Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty: 17.Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee. The jewish festivals of Passover, pentecost and Tabernacles.Faithful:)
I agree Faithful....The observance of these three festivals is given by God to us for a reason.......Whirlwind

dewey

Nov 20, 2008
Ok, so two of every flesh were brought aboard the Ark and this is how all the races were to repopulate the earth since the whole earth was flooded?Or, was the flood only in a specific area on earth and therefore the other peoples/races were not affected by the flood?Please forgive my ignorance on this subject, I was at a point where I believed as I described in the first part of my message which I feel that Genesis is read literally. But some feel the other way and I wonder if I'm missing a deeper study on this subject.Looking for help,dewey

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(dewey;65137)
Ok, so two of every flesh were brought aboard the Ark and this is how all the races were to repopulate the earth since the whole earth was flooded?Or, was the flood only in a specific area on earth and therefore the other peoples/races were not affected by the flood?Please forgive my ignorance on this subject, I was at a point where I believed as I described in the first part of my message which I feel that Genesis is read literally. But some feel the other way and I wonder if I'm missing a deeper study on this subject.Looking for help,dewey
Yes, you are missing a deeper study. Every flesh, it's not detailed in the bible to say that every flesh meant every animal flesh because of God saying this in Genesis 6:3Genesis 6:3 - And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.So we must take that in consideration. And yes I believe the flood was world wide for a reason. It's because the next flood (not a physical flood but a spiritual flood which I do see it BTW) is worldwide. It makes no sense if Noah's Flood was locally and the Spiritual Flood is worldwide. God teaches us in the bible in types. They are full of types in the bible.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I believe the Hebrew supports the idea of two of every flesh ( everything with the breath of life) male and female. were aboard the Ark.That their were 8 Adamic souls on board (that is only Noah and his family were left with a pure bloodline the blood line Christ would come through ) remember the reason for the flood was the influx of nephelium fallen angels mating with the daughters of men (gen.6) only Noah bloodline was pure.(see Appen. below)The bible being the story of this bloodline from which our savior would come. The races are not our story therefore we have little more said of them Now some believe the flood wasn't world wide we can find some support in the language for this but it 's iffy in my opinion and I find it cause a conflict with some scriptures. A third option is the flood was world wide but some other races survived in small boats these were not ordered built by God (like the ark) but that God allowed some to survive on their own ,but again this isnt our story so its not told this could explain why almost every civilization in history has a flood story with survivorsRead carefully the hebrew explanation from companion Bible of what Noah means SEE ...Appen. 26NOAH "PERFECT". (GEN. 6:9). The Heb. word tamim means without blemish, and is the technical word for bodily and physical perfection, and not moral. Hence it is used of animals of sacrificial purity. It is rendered without blemish in Ex. 12:5; 29:1. Lev. 1:3, 10; 3:1, 6; 4:3, 23, 28, 32; 5:15, 18; 6:6; 9:2, 3; 14:10; 22:19; 23:12, 18. Num. 6:14; 28:19, 31; 29:2, 8, 13, 20, 23, 29, 32, 36. Ezek. 43:22, 23, 25; 45:18, 23; 46:4, 6, 13. Without Spot. Num. 19:2; 28:3, 9, 11; 29:17, 26. Undefiled. Ps. 119:1. This shows that Gen. 6:9 does not speak of Noah's moral perfection, but tells us that he and his family alone had preserved their pedigree and kept it pure, in spite of the prevailing corruption brought about by the fallen angels

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;65139)
I believe the Hebrew supports the idea of two of every flesh ( everything with the breath of life) male and female. were aboard the Ark.That their were 8 Adamic souls on board (that is only Noah and his family were left with a pure bloodline the blood line Christ would come through ) remember the reason for the flood was the influx of nephelium fallen angels mating with the daughters of men (gen.6) only Noah bloodline was pure.The bible being the story of this bloodline from which our savior would come.The races are not our story. Now some believe the flood wasn't world wide we can find some support in the language for this but it 's iffy in my opinion and I find it cause a conflict with some scriptures. A third option is the flood was world wide but some other races survived in small boats these were not ordered built by God (like the ark) but that God allowed some to survive on their own ,but again this isnt our story so its not told this could explain why almost every civilization in history has a flood story with survivors
That's is such a beautiful and God loving post. And so true, that these "sons of God" are indeed the fallen angels.

dewey

Nov 20, 2008
Thank you Jordan and Christina for your replies to my question. And thank you for enlighting me on the deeper study of Noahs life on earth. I have read it many times and how it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end but it just went over my head until now. I will look that up in my Companion Bible.Thank-YouGod Bless,Dewayne
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Lets us all learn from the Word God the tells us so much more than we often see on the surface. The more we see and learn the more we are awe struck at what our little book inspired by our Father can teach us