Parallels of Noah's flood and end times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Chapter eight of Genesis holds some interesting accounts of end times. As Paul said....Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. [1 Corinthians 10:11]So...the very beginning tells us how it will be in the end. When reading this a few days ago I saw new things, as always happens with the Word and wanted to write them here in case anyone would find them of interest.To understand how the Flood of Noah applies to the end of days I needed to begin in:Genesis 7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.23.And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth; and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.24.And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.At the time of the end, during the end of seven years there will be a flood....a flood of lies from Satan and they will last 150 days / five months....the same as the time the "waters prevailed upon the earth." That is the time of Satan's tribulation, the time he will be on earth. Everything with a "breath of life" - a living soul, will perish....some, those on the ark, will be spiritually alive while those floundering around in the flood of lies will be considered spiritually dead. They took the mark of the beast. The #8 means new beginnings. This chapter 8 is also about a new beginning, as it will be after His 2nd. Advent....not the perfect eternity yet but the millennium when those that are the "spiritually dead," those that weren't on the ark with Noah, will be taught.8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged:God's elect will be in the ark...they are those still considered a "living thing" as they are not spiritually dead. The "wind" is the ruach...the Holy Spirit and it will "pass over the earth" and rid it of all evil things. Those that took the mark of the beast, those not on the ark, will experience the wrath of God....they believed the false christ.8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.The #7 means spiritual perfection and the #17 "intensifies the significance of the number seven...it is the combination of two perfect numbers, seven and ten...when united in the number seventeen we have a union of spiritual perfection plus ordinal perfection...or, the perfection of spiritual order." [E.W. Bullinger ~ Numbers in Scripture.]So...the ark, the overcomers, rested during the millennium. A time of spirtual perfection and order.6.And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made;Forty means probation. The time of probation for those that took the "mark of the beast" during this age will be tested at the end of the millennium...their probation is over. Which way will they go?7.And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earthA raven is an unclean bird. I believe this represents Satan being released at the end of the millennium to test those that are spiritually dead:Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (8) and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.Genesis 8:8.Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;The dove represents the Holy Spirit.9.But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.10.And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;The dove, the Holy Spirit, is kept from all those that follow Satan. They are thrown in the lake of fire with Satan....the final end for them.11.And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leave pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.14.And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried One solar year later....representing the millennium, comes to an end and the "earth is dried." the earth is rid of all evil. Satan has been thrown in the fire, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. [Rev.20:15]Then....the eternity! :angel9:.........Whirlwind

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
That was deep. How did you know all that? Is it correct prophesy for the future, all the numbers and everything. It was funny, when I saw this subject about Noah, I had to look in there. I just committed to help at Sunday school in our church, starting next Sunday. I've never been to Sunday school myself or got teaching as a child. The themes will be Noah and Jonah. We are not going to that deep teaching though, I don't think. Interesting though.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Thunder1;33093)
That was deep. How did you know all that? Is it correct prophesy for the future, all the numbers and everything. It was funny, when I saw this subject about Noah, I had to look in there. I just committed to help at Sunday school in our church, starting next Sunday. I've never been to Sunday school myself or got teaching as a child. The themes will be Noah and Jonah. We are not going to that deep teaching though, I don't think. Interesting though.
Hi Thunder,All the Biblical number information is from Numbers in Scripture ~ E.W. Bullinger. It is fascinating to me to see how numbers play throughout the Bible....even at times in the chapters and verse. The original manuscripts didn't have chapters or verses but it is evident that God had His hand on that part of His Word too. Take for instance:Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.The "angel of the bottomless pit" is the king of those of 9/11....just one of God's little messages to us. :shepard:As far as what I wrote...a few days ago someone, on another forum, asked what the prophetic meaning of Genesis 8 was. I was giving them the numeric meaning but began to see the parallels with the end times. It is wonderful to experience a scripture being opened to understanding. You can read the same one a month later and more is revealed. Amazing!Someone I study with once said that Genesis is an overlay of Revelation....there are many lessons contained in the first Book that reveal the events of the last Book............Whirlwind

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
It is interesting to note that there were eight in the ark, and God plus the seven archangelstotal to eight. It is really deep and requires further study. Happy reading and enjoy your Bibleand love your neighbor too.

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
this is really coollike whirlwind said, the numbers and the parallels of the Bible are awesome.
biggrin.gif
Are there other parallels?

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Mighty Bear;33153)
It is interesting to note that there were eight in the ark, and God plus the seven archangelstotal to eight. It is really deep and requires further study. Happy reading and enjoy your Bibleand love your neighbor too.
Hi Mighty Bear,I do enjoy and love to read the Bible...I'm working on loving my neighbor enough. (it's a work in progress I'm afraid)There were eight folks on the ark in the family of Noah. Eight Adamic souls....but there were more humans. Two of every race were there too.Genesis 6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."Flesh" as used in that scripture is:Flesh #1320 ~ basar; from 1319 flesh ( from it's freshness); by extens. body, person; also (by ephem) the pudenda of a man: - body, [fat,lean] flesh [-ed], kin, [man-] kind, + nakedness, self skinTwo of every race was taken on board..."they shall be male and female ."....Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Morning_Joy;33188)
Are the ones on the ark the true believers in Christ?
Yes and the waters that are drying up are symbolic for peoples spirits because they believe a lie of Satan who will come first (represented by the raven going out first (5th/6th trump) pretending to be christ.Christ like the dove does not come until the last (7th trump)

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
this is awesome
biggrin.gif
I've never even thought about thisthe book of Genesis and the book of Revelation are really close. Is the creation a parallel of anything in Revelation?

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Morning_Joy;33188)
Are the ones on the ark the true believers in Christ?
The ones in the ark of end times....those protected from God's wrath are the true believers that did not take the mark of the beast.To "take the mark" simply means that they won't fall for Satan's deception. No one will stand in line to be stamped, tatooted, chip implanted, etc....no one. :naughty: Taking his mark means you believe his lies, you believe he is Christ. Those in the ark know the truth. They know the fake comes first and will wait for our true Saviour........Whirlwind

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(kriss;33145)
Excellent post Whirlwind I have also come to this conclusion and posted a partial study on Gen 8 that agrees completely with your observations. But you seem to have covered it quite well:)heres mine if you want to read ithttp://www.christianityboard.com/gen-8-les...755.html?t=3755
Hi Kriss....I look forward to reading your study. I'm glad you agree for as you said before, it is good to have a 2nd witness and you're one of the best.
smile.gif
........Whirlwind

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
oh okayso, will the mark be a real, visual mark? I heard that there was this new chip being implanted in people and it had "666" on it. Is this a false sign or is it real?

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Morning_Joy;33200)
oh okayso, will the mark be a real, visual mark? I heard that there was this new chip being implanted in people and it had "666" on it. Is this a false sign or is it real?
I've heard about a chip too Morning Joy but that isn't the mark God is warning us about.The mark is in your forehead....in your brain. It just means to believe his deception.Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.17.And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18.Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.The number of his name is 666. He comes to earth at the 6th trump, 6th vial and 6th seal (all given in Revelation). It is God telling us when he will arrive and that is BEFORE the true Christ. We can not fall for his deception nor can we "buy or sell" during his "hour of tribulation." We cannot take the mark of the beast!So...the mark in your forehead is to believe he is our Saviour. The "mark in your right hand" is a Hebraism and means you work for him. Those are they that will be working in his vile, fake church trying to get everyone they can to go to him to be "saved." Many will be really good people but they are misled, misled by their pastors, preachers, priests, etc.You won't be misled Morning Joy because you know the truth. You know to wait for our Saviour. Remember that and warn others because it appears that the churches aren't teaching that to their flocks when it is clearly written in His Word :bible:. Instead they teach rapture and that we'll all fly out of here. :eek:.........Whirlwind

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
oh okayWill all the true believers in Christ have to face the antichrist and his people? will the antichrist sponsor these fake churches? Meaning, will they be led by him? Do you think he is leading them now?

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Morning_Joy;33208)
oh okayWill all the true believers in Christ have to face the antichrist and his people? will the antichrist sponsor these fake churches? Meaning, will they be led by him? Do you think he is leading them now?
Yes....ALL those living at the end of days will go through the tribulation of Satan. Remember though, it isn't a time of brutality and mass murder. He is pretending to be Christ so he can't be murdering folks. He comes in peacefully (bringing in a false peace) and lovingly (pretending to be like Christ)....it is a time of great deception. We won't be deceived because we know who the first one is and we will wait through that time (five months) for the true Christ to arrive. We will be among the "virgin bride" because we don't fall into idolatry by worshipping a fake god - anti-christ/Satan.All churches that don't teach this truth, that the fake comes first, are already doing his work (whether they realize it or not.) Satan has a great deal of power on this earth and he works from "4 dynasties." They are Finance, Education, Politics and most of all....Religion. Not just Islam, Hinduism, etc. but through Christianity too. :naughty:Satan is woven all through the Christian religion. The different factions, traditions, doctrines, etc.....so many of which are against His Word. Yes, he is leading many now and God's children don't know, don't understand that they are being misled. It all appears so very holy.
sad.gif
.........Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
WhirlwindPoint of interest here as you know there are 150 days (5 months) of Satan's tribulation I'm sure you also realized that there are also 150 psalms I entertain the the thought that the psalms besides being wisdom are our daily guide through the 150 day tribulation of Satan. Of course not knowing what will happen on a day to day basis its hard to tell sense it has not started yet but the first one and the last one could certainly seem to fit this scenario What is your thought on this???

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(kriss;33463)
WhirlwindPoint of interest here as you know there are 150 days (5 months) of Satan's tribulation I'm sure you also realized that there are also 150 psalms I entertain the the thought that the psalms besides being wisdom are our daily guide through the 150 day tribulation of Satan. Of course not knowing what will happen on a day to day basis its hard to tell sense it has not started yet but the first one and the last one could certainly seem to fit this scenario What is your thought on this???
No, I didn't realize there were 150 Psalms....and I never made the connection you have. Psalms is such an amazing book so I wouldn't doubt at all that what you are suggesting is very true.Some of the other facts about Psalms are:psalms 117 is the shortest chapter in the BiblePsalms 118 is the center chapter in the BiblePsalms 119 is the longest chapter in the BibleThere are 594 chapters before chapter 18. There are 594 chapters after chapter 18. Add the numbers 594 + 594 = 1188. And guess what?THE CENTER VERSE OF THE BIBLE IS PSALMS 118:8That absolutely amazes me....:eek: So...just what is Psalms 118? It is the Passover Psalms. Read it and then read Mark 12:1-11.And some don't believe the Bible is divinely inspired.....:bible:.......Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wow That even makes me think more that this is our daily guide through the tribulation of Satan if the mid week is when he, Satan declares himself to be God this is the passover of the End times we are to mark/seal ourselves with the mark of God so we will be passed over when Gods judgement comes

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
kriss;33463 said:
I just saw something else about Psalms:For those that are not familar with Psalsm. It is divided into five books.Psalms 1-14 = Genesis 42-72 = Exodus 73-89 = Leviticus 90-106 = Numbers 107-150 = DeuteronomyPsalms in the 19th Book of the Bible from Genesis. When you count backwards from Revelation it is the 48th Book of the Bible...in 1948 Israel became a nation.........Whirlwind