parents travelling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Parents are in poor health, but still they have to travel to our home state, for mom to appear for her pension work. I want to travel with them but will stay back to care wife & daughter, I always wished they travel by car and return soon because of their health condition.

But anyways, you can pray God bless, parents, their journey, their work, their journey their health above all and bring them back safely to us. Let God be a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night for parents.

Thanks!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Parents are in poor health, but still they have to travel to our home state, for mom to appear for her pension work. I want to travel with them but will stay back to care wife & daughter, I always wished they travel by car and return soon because of their health condition.

But anyways, you can pray God bless, parents, their journey, their work, their journey their health above all and bring them back safely to us. Let God be a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night for parents.

Thanks!
Standing in agreement!

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Joining in prayer here!

Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Yes Mel, definitely prayer for your mom. Too bad all of you could not join her and just go back to your house. I know, not as easily done as said. Many prayers for all of you. May God send His angels to protect while on the road and that the pension will come through very well.
God bless bro Mel!