Pat Robertson

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Dodo_David said:
Hermaphroditism and transgenderism are separate things.
The former involves a person having a problem that is physiological.
The latter involves a person having a belief about himself/herself which contradicts that person's physiology.
day said:
Thank you for clarifying, my post was regarding hermaphrodtism, not the "Chelsia" Mannings of the world.
The Original Post in this thread pertains to transgenderism, not hermaphroditism.

Eltanin

Aug 22, 2012
SEMO
Actually, the original posts pertain to Pat Robertson... Someone who is considered by many people of the world to be a leader in the Christian community... He just so happened to take a stance opposite of what everyone expected him to, and it just so happened to be about transgenderism... I wondered how people thought about it.

I myself think that Pat Robertson has done allot of good in how his organization has helped so many people all over the world, and that he does give God the glory for what his organization has accomplished... I also think he has done allot of harm in some of the words he has spoken and in many of the judgments he has made...

I didn't really think of hermaphroditism when I watched the clip, it is so rare that I hardly think about it, but that might have been what he was really referring to.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Eltanin said:
Actually, the original posts pertain to Pat Robertson... Someone who is considered by many people of the world to be a leader in the Christian community... He just so happened to take a stance opposite of what everyone expected him to, and it just so happened to be about transgenderism... I wondered how people thought about it.

I myself think that Pat Robertson has done allot of good in how his organization has helped so many people all over the world, and that he does give God the glory for what his organization has accomplished... I also think he has done allot of harm in some of the words he has spoken and in many of the judgments he has made...

I didn't really think of hermaphroditism when I watched the clip, it is so rare that I hardly think about it, but that might have been what he was really referring to.
I suspect that Pat Robertson opened his mouth when he didn't need to, and in doing so, he put his foot in it.