Payment for sins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the young in the faith. Because you have accepted Christ as your Savior,that doesnt mean there wont be trials and sadness.
One thing you can count on,is that you pay in this life for yoyr sins. Past and future sins. Do not be disheartened by these moments. They are for your good. The child of God pays for sins in this life. The lost will pay in eternity.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All sinners, including religious sinners like you, will hear these words if you don’t come to the truth:

“…depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” (Luke 13:27)

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All sinners, including religious sinners like you, will hear these words if you don’t come to the truth:

“…depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” (Luke 13:27)
It's unfortunate that the Bible was divided into verses, as it leads to people quoting out of context. Here is that verse in context (and in modern English)...

Jesus went through one town and village after another, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. Someone asked him, “Lord, will only a few be saved?” He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow door, for many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able. Once the owner of the house has got up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, open to us,’ then in reply he will say to you, ‘I do not know where you come from.’ Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ But he will say to you, ‘I do not know where you come from; go away from me, all you evildoers!’ There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrown out. Then people will come from east and west, from north and south, and take their places at the banquet in the kingdom of God. Indeed, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last.” Luke 13:22-30

Reactions: St. Joseph