Peace, Joy & Happiness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, there was crying, yelling even in wife's birthday.

You can pray there will be lot of peace, joy and happiness, in family in my birthday, Christmas season, New Year, and even throughout the new year 2022. Let there be no tears no remembering of hurtful things, but Let God's Joy fill our hearts in special days, and in year 2022.

Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can pray there will be lot of peace, joy and happiness, in family in my birthday, Christmas season, New Year, and even throughout the new year 2022. Let there be no tears no remembering of hurtful things, but Let God's Joy fill our hearts in special days, and in year 2022.

Thanks!
Prayers. And, this also for all who are on here as, we are all being hurt and attacked in some way. Families are being torn apart, just as Jesus said would happen. The aftermath is pain, grief, sadness and division. Not to mention the loss of once willing hands, to help where needed.
God bless brother Mel. Prayers sent!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Agreed in Jesus Name!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Thanks!
Great picture of your daughter there, @MyDreams. As the Lord spares us, and if He wills, may she in 2022 and the years ahead become a Godly Christian woman, and maybe someone's precious bride also...

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Great picture of your daughter there, @MyDreams. As the Lord spares us, and if He wills, may she in 2022 and the years ahead become a Godly Christian woman, and maybe someone's precious bride also...

Thanks!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Father, make @My Dreams an instrument through which your peace and joy and happiness comes to his family.