Peace Of Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi there CB members i want to talk to you about peace today and how we as christians acheive peace in this world of turmoil and evil. lets look at these scriptures for a moment and contemplate there meaning in our lives

John 14:27 jesus informs us that he leaves us with his peace not the peace of the world. The peace of the world without christ is false and leads to deception

John 16:33 yet again peace within jesus not the world. Jesus tells us that he has already overcome the world

Philippians 4:6 be open and honest with god

Philippians 4:7 the peace of god goes beyong human thought and what the mind can comprehend. Simply enough i think the peace of god keeps us on the right path in love

Colossians 3:15 let the peace of christ rule in your life as a child of god and submit to that peace when things get heated or confusing in life. Let the peace of christ lead and correct.

God bless :)

Reactions: truthquest

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Hi there CB members i want to talk to you about peace today and how we as christians acheive peace in this world of turmoil and evil. lets look at these scriptures for a moment and contemplate there meaning in our lives

John 14:27 jesus informs us that he leaves us with his peace not the peace of the world. The peace of the world without christ is false and leads to deception

John 16:33 yet again peace within jesus not the world. Jesus tells us that he has already overcome the world

Philippians 4:6 be open and honest with god

Philippians 4:7 the peace of god goes beyong human thought and what the mind can comprehend. Simply enough i think the peace of god keeps us on the right path in love

Colossians 3:15 let the peace of christ rule in your life as a child of god and submit to that peace when things get heated or confusing in life. Let the peace of christ lead and correct.

God bless
smile.gif

Perfect my brother, Praise the Lord!!