peace of mind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, whole day I remain at home, caring daughter, pregnant wife, &ailing parents. I want to do something but I donot get time, and I feel disturbed in mind. I have financial challenges, caring family, and thinking of things in family as a heir, disturbs my mind. You can pray God bless me with a peace of mind.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, whole day I remain at home, caring daughter, pregnant wife, &ailing parents. I want to do something but I donot get time, and I feel disturbed in mind. I have financial challenges, caring family, and thinking of things in family as a heir, disturbs my mind. You can pray God bless me with a peace of mind.

Thanks!
Praying that you may have peace of mind my friend!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father, I thank You for my Indian friend who cares enough about his family that he gets stressed out about it. Everything considered, I think it's perfectly normal that he is stressed. I ask that You would anoint him with Your oil of joy, so that he would not only stand up to the stress, but dominate it, using it as fuel to propel himself upward to new heights of service for his family, and Yours. I ask this in Jesus Holy name, amen! :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
You are loved and prayed for my friend .
The last hour is fast approaching . And in this hour many lambs are gonna suffer massive . BUT PRAISE GOD OUR END IS GOOD .
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS THING . ONCE WE ARE IN ETERNITY WITH JESUS , WE GONNA SING AND PRAISE HIS NAME
and will never suffer again . WE WILL REJOICE CONTINUOUSLY BEFORE THE LORD WHO HAS SAVED US .
I hope that encouraged you my friend . I will pray GOD gives you peace of mind . You are loved my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that you may have peace of mind my friend!
One thing that always brings me peace of mind . NO matter how hard things get ,
IS ONE DAY I WILL FOREVER BE WITH THE ONE WHO SAVED ME . Can you even imagine what it will feel
like to be in a place where one never suffers again , NO they just rejoice and have all joy .
We cant even begin to fully imagine the GLORY that shall be revealed to us on JESUS DAY .
Let the LORD be praised . Talk about JOY even now , peace even now , just knowing this .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One thing that always brings me peace of mind . NO matter how hard things get ,
IS ONE DAY I WILL FOREVER BE WITH THE ONE WHO SAVED ME . Can you even imagine what it will feel
like to be in a place where one never suffers again , NO they just rejoice and have all joy .
We cant even begin to fully imagine the GLORY that shall be revealed to us on JESUS DAY .
Let the LORD be praised . Talk about JOY even now , peace even now , just knowing this .
Oh what a wonderful thought. All our hope is in Jesus.

KoT

Aug 12, 2021
pogo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
If you want peace of mind
put Jesus in all your thoughts.

This has always worked for me.