Pentagram

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man and his love for symbolism? That is like saying 'man and his love for oxygen'.

Language itself, is symbolism for ideas. We think and communicate with each other and the world around us using symbols. We cannot separate ourselves from them.

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
just a short statement here. Matt. 25:33 Jesus speaks in a parable form here and reveals that the sheep are his but the goats are not. The Pentagram has on it the goats. Christians represent saints. Satanic worship is the goats, they even offer goats as sacrifice instead of sheep. The devil is glad to make the distinction.

The mark of distinctions goes all the way back to Cain. he had on his forehead the mark that protected him from wrath of others who would harm him. The Hebrews knew that to have God's word in priority on their mind was equal to the forehead.

A king's signet ring was his most valuable possession. Col. 3:17 shows the value of that. Jesus we add was also the king.

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
Masonic writer Manly Hall writes, the Pentegram is used extensively in black magic. the goat of Mendes used in black magic means sign of the cloven hoof or the foot print of the devil. horned hoofed goat is the god pan. he is a rapist and sexual immoral. the 5 pointed star represents when the top point falls down from being on top this in Satanism is to represent the fallen star Jesus Christ. Jesus is the morning star. Jesus never fell that is the devil's thinking so as to say Jesus fell and failed. We know Jesus never failed and heaven will be filled with millions of redeemed blood bought saints.

Why the goat?? because Satan worship pride in the scapegoat that was set free by the Jews to carry away the sins of the people by the laying on of hands. The lamb at that time was sacrificed. Lev. 16:10 The Satan worship glorifies the sin carrier goat. Note that was only a symbol.

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
the goat in the Pentegram is doing hand signs with his hands. it is the larger version where there is a goat head on a female body. all of this stuff reveals a very secret symbolism. There is a deeper learning about this going on than ever before. The name of this goat is Baphomet. it has something to do with change-the fusion of male and female together to bring forth a beast. Lucifer wants to create a fusion with mankind so that he the unholy can live by his demons in peoples bodies to possess them in the last days. Proof of this is his hands. his fingers are 3 up or 3 down and 2 up and 2 down. this creates a 23 up and 23 down. that is a total of 46. that means he wants to be added into the chromosomes which are 46 to cause people to be part devil and part human. This started with the Nephilim. demons coming down to co inhabit with women. angels cannot reproduce. fallen demon angels come to create a demon human body through transformation. Some countries are into this so much they are mixing dna with goats to try to create beastman. Adolf Hitler tried to create a super army by trying to find people who had Nephilim parents. they are also known as
giants. God was angry over the thing when he took Noah and his family and saved them while destroying the world with a flood.

In many secret societies they worship this symbol..

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here's my $.02

Every major world religion can be reduced to a single symbol. The cross is a symbol of the Christian faith. It can be found in a majority of churches. Zillions of Christians of all flavors wear a cross in some form, not so much to remind us of Jesus, but to display an identity. They are seen hanging from rear-view mirrors, bumper stickers, and so forth. There is nothing wrong with tasteful pendants or tiny ear-rings.

Monster crosses (used apart from liturgical garb) is not identity, it's a fashion statement. To Madonna, it's used as a mockery.

To some employers, wearing a cross will get you fired. In some schools, wearing a cross will get you suspended. Get this:

Because of a perceived association with Satanism and also because of negative societal attitudes towards Neopagan religions and the "occult", many United States schools have sought to prevent students from displaying the pentagram on clothing or jewelry.[sup][28][/sup][sup][29][/sup][sup][30][/sup] In public schools, such actions by administrators have been determined to be in violation of students' First Amendment right to free exercise of religion.[sup][31][/sup]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

You can wear a pentagram but you can't wear a cross??? A non-sequitur, perhaps, but food for thought nonetheless. Get this:

CROSS ON CITY LOGO SCARES ATHEISTS

...+

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
I heard about that. Yeah there are many shapes used for evil symbolism

As for Halloween, there are evil roots to dressing up as others, or evil things..Eating candy and playing with friends is allright, But I think the whole dressing up thing doesn't please God

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Lucifer is the Latin for "light-bearer". Wayne argues for the use of the pentagram and continuation of the old Samhain festival.

With that in mind, why does he quote Psalm 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

To them it was always about light, they thought.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I consider this video a must watch for christians

Walt Disney does a very good job of expanding on the understanding of this shape. As well as others
There is a bit more to know than simple cultic association, its a building block of nature "the golden ratio" 1.61803398875
7 Min video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_Bxgah9zc

Here's the full 30 min video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRD4gb0p5RM

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.

15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.

16 “By the abundance of your trading
You became filled with violence within,
And you sinned;
Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
Out of the mountain of God;
And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the fiery stones.

17 “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
I cast you to the ground,
I laid you before kings,
That they might gaze at you.

18 “You defiled your sanctuaries
By the multitude of your iniquities,
By the iniquity of your trading;
Therefore I brought fire from your midst;
It devoured you,
And I turned you to ashes upon the earth
In the sight of all who saw you.
19 All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
You have become a horror,
And shall be no more forever.”’”

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
True Christians should not be watching any of Disney's videos. Disney got involved in sex slavery ages ago and supports the gay agenda.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
You've been on quite a roll today haven't you.

I do believe it expands on the base of information that is largely satanic in nature with some that has some foundation.
Maybe parents would rather their kids watch family guy instead of Donald Duck, by your estimation Walt Disney in 1959 was of such questionable origin.

After watching the cartoon is it ant wonder why satanist have used this symbol? It instead makes the choice more evident.

May 14, 2013
Let me clear this up for you. A five pointed star within a circle which has it's top pointing up is a symbol for protection against evil. However the five pointed star that is facing down, represents the goat of lust attacking heaven with his horns and is a symbol that draws the forces of evil to whoever wears the it and it is called a pentagram.

So in short, a pentacle is upright and is a good symbol, it is only when upside down that it is associated with the beast.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do not fear symbols. i think it is superstitous to give power to objects. How ironic that I find my Catholic self sharing this information with protestants who claim to know better......

Atonement

May 30, 2013
29.7631° N, 95.3631° W
Greetings in the love of Jesus

There are some Christians who suggest getting Christian tattoos is a good way to witness (a tool) unto others, and they want Christians to agree with their position/behavior. This young man Wayne is wanting to wear a pentagram because of something it meant 6 centuries ago. How could we possibly agree with this, knowing what it means today?