Pentagram

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Why does everyone think a pentagram is bad?

Isn't the original meaning of the pentagram protection from the devil back in the 1200 to the 1600. When did from there it got defaced? I also do understand if you make a pentagram and have writing in it is bad.

Personally I like how the pentagram look.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Wayne!
You say that you have been a Christian all your life and yet you have only posted about "Halloween being okay and how you like the way Pentagrams look.

What do you know about God or have you just come on here to sow doubt into believers? :huh:

Blessings!!!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Yes, Halloween is just another day. Most of people I know who celebrated Halloween is run around eat candy and hang with friends. I don't see how that is praising the devil?????

Pentagram tell if I am wrong but history is proven to be the protection from the devil before 1800s. Saying how I like the look of it shouldn't prove anything. I just think look cool.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I don't know that was a while back. At least middle school for me. I been bath tie.

You didn't answer my questions?

I am not trying to be rude but I have answer your question. You should at least try to answer my questions.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What questions are they??? I don't get involved in Halloween festivities or anything to do with pentagrams because I am involved in Counseling and Deliverance [casting out demons]. The areas you are talking about are touching on the occult. Things that God hates. I am only speaking for myself... :huh:

Be Blessed!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
OK, I don't see why God would hate Halloween Christian came up with they way to deal with it. I post the link up for history of it. Pentagram if protection from God I don't see how that work either. The world has change some off the mean for some of stuff God made and now we rejected it because we can't see it for what it is really.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
These things are not from God. We do not need protection by using pentagrams. God is our protection and as for celebrating Halloween. Why would any Christian want to do that. Where I come from, the Churches create light parties so that all the youth can have some good clean fun without going door to door asking strangers for candy. Again, this is my own opinion and something that the Churches do in my area to counter-act what is now becoming an annual world following...

Bless you.

BTW: do you go to a Church???

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Church time to time

Some people rather like to have idea to prove the protection. I am not saying we need the proof but my point is when did us christian decided to deface it?

Halloween going door to door. It show you can give and receive. Does say something in the bible some thing you should learn right?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Some people rather like to have idea to prove the protection. I am not saying we need the proof but my point is when did us christian decided to deface it?

The bible says: John 17
My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. [sup]16[/sup] They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. [sup]17[/sup] Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. [sup]18[/sup] As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. [sup]19[/sup] For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

God is our protection...that has never changed.

Halloween going door to door. It show you can give and receive. Does say something in the bible some thing you should learn right?

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

I don't think that is what the bible mean't when it said: give and receive.

PS: What Church do you attend...from time to time???

Shalom!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
It called Gig Harbor Nazerine.

I will stand where I say on the pentagram and Halloween.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
At least you stood on something because you certainly have not stood on anything to do with Christianity yet... :huh:

Shalom!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
At least I don't get rude!!!!!!!

"Feeling like I am going to get a warning"

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm not being rude Wayne, just curious...you have not posted anything about God yet...I find that unusual particularly for someone who " has been a Christian all their whole life" and is now " starting to think that God is not real" :huh:

Blessings!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hmmm...you are struggling at the moment I think. Everyone goes through a time of struggles but it is just a part of our maturing and growing in God.
The bible says that each person will go through such a time because it can be a time of training and discipline.

Hebrews 12:6
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”

There are three things that I believe, will help us through this time of training. The word of God, fellowship with other Christian believers and prayer. The bible says that the Holy Spirit will teach us all things...even the deeper things of God... :)

Bless you!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
One praying I never found peace when I was going strong.

Two every time I get going strong something always comes around and ruin it.

Fellowship with other Christian seem like never work because I am to weird.

Pss: I do think church is being done wrong........

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hmmm...I'm picking something up from you [discerning]...why do people think that you are weird??? :huh: Have you been brought up in a single parent family? What areas do you think the Church needs to change?

Bless you! ^_^