People who dont get it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
I was Just on the Gtaforums (Yes I am a video gamer) and I decided to warn them the truth, so much persecution lol oh well i warned them. Have you ever dealt with someone who is stubborn and wont get it through their decieved minds?

thisistheendtimes

Mar 3, 2008
[sup]Yes, those kind of people are dangerous to speak to in person, they are of the 'HOTHEAD' type (they like to get MAD and show off making everything a CONFRONTATION against you,....a PHYSICALLY VIOLENT confrontation). Anything you say to them they will CHALLENGE in anguish and CONFRONT YOU (opposing YOU, called 'being CONTRARY')......TRUTH makes them very UNCOMFORTABLE (fear/anger is their reaction).[/sup]

[sup]They will not let you reason with them (not that they have the ABILITY to reason).[/sup]

[sup]They are insecure people because they do things underhanded and sneaky (their conscience is not at rest because they are underhanded and sneaky), so they constantly try to be a 'HOTSHOT' (they have the need to " COMPENSATE") and show you up (they play you to look like a fool, especially in front of a crowd/AUDIENCE).[/sup]

[sup]The VERY wise thing to do is NOT EVEN TRY to witness to them (avoiding a likely VIOLENT situation, I'm not kidding,....they don't have the ability to understand anyway, let alone the desire). Even further, they will never have the ability to be SINCERE (they do not have a "heart of flesh", but a "heart of stone").[/sup]

[sup]Anyone who has insecurities AND is always trying to be a "HOTSHOT"/"show-off" (immense PRIDE) actually LIKES TO GET MAD and will SPEAK TO YOU WITH A 'GRIN' ON THEIR FACE (because they have a childish and secret little scheme/scam to play on you)......I'm not talking about a "Happy I went to Disneyland" SMILE, I'm talking about a sneaky "GRIN" (now you know what to look for, watch out for these "FIERY DARTS"). [/sup]

[sup]Since there is not even one bit of sincerity in these HOTSHOTS, The Lord calls them "DOGS" and "SWINE". He says DO NOT give to dogs what is holy,....because, at first, they will ridicule and mock you, AND THEN, they will "turn" ON YOU and even get VIOLENT.[/sup]

[sup]Be wise and watch for that telltale GRIN (the first sign of a HOTSHOT). The Lord wants us to learn how to avoid all the "FIERY DARTS" of human nature (the world, the flesh, and the devil are essentially all the same thing, synonomonous).....many old time preachers believe that you cannot truly understand the Godly nature until you understand HUMAN nature (the FLESH is not innately or INTRINSICALLY EVIL or "wicked", the "flesh" is just the mortal WEAKNESS and prevents us from understanding DIVINE SPIRITUALITY).[/sup]

[sup]The "Great Commission" was fulfilled in the first century by those Jesus spoke to (Paul went to Spain and other countries, Thomas founded the first church in China...scripture doesn't include everything that happened back then). [/sup]

[sup]In order for a person to commit evil, that person must at least "act"/play dumb (only an atmosphere of stupidity, confusion, and chaos/disorder allows evil to happen,.....otherwise, the evil will not be done..........because evil is ILLOGICAL, but peace and harmony are LOGICAL,....a 'dichotomy'/either/or).[/sup]

[sup]Let people who are good, and right, and true know about God and His Son, but beware of the dogs and all of the fiery darts of human nature (lest your countenance suffer humiliation for failure)........stay strong and confident in The Lord......BE WISE (as a serpent). [/sup]

Jul 6, 2011
We have to remember that the truth is foolishness to the world, so there is often a spiritual barrier. Prayer and presenting the truth in love is all we can do.

The difficult bit is when people claim to have the truth and at the same time deny the Biblical testimony or present their own contradiction of it according to their reasoning.. which means they think it is foolishness and are in the world.