People with EVERYTHING who don't BELIEVE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Why is it we see,people who are super rich,don't donate to the poor,don't do anything yet it seems God is always on their side. It seems like they don't have a punishment,when I see great believers in God being tested and having everything taken away.Yes I know they will go to hell for not believing it has just bewildered me how this happens.I do have a great idea of why. I am looking for more though

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Their reward is here Ours is with our Father and someday they will wish they had been in our shoes and had nothing to here to receive our rewards with him.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Great answer Kriss. Even though this is true,why not punish them on earth so they to will turn to God

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Dukester;44966)
Why is it we see,people who are super rich,don't donate to the poor,don't do anything yet it seems God is always on their side. It seems like they don't have a punishment,when I see great believers in God being tested and having everything taken away.Yes I know they will go to hell for not believing it has just bewildered me how this happens.I do have a great idea of why. I am looking for more though
Super rich huh. Duke its just not the average everyday rich Joe you got these evanglists on TV begging for money all the time I bet it ain't going to help no poor folk....they talk about the streets of Heaven being paved with gold, G-d better take it up before some of these people get up there they will be hauling it out in wheelbarrows. A person cannot serve G-d and money there as to be a separation.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Dukester;44970)
Great answer Kriss. Even though this is true,why not punish them on earth so they to will turn to God
Some things we can not know only God knows whos heart would be turned to him and who would become bitter and turn futher into sin. We just have to have faith God is in control and he does what he does for reasons we would never understand in our little human brains.

Mikey

Jan 22, 2008
The book Ecclesiastes came to mind. I think it says something in there about it not mattering if you are good or evil rich or poor, bad things are going to happen to you either way. Evil people live long lives, holy people live short lives and vice-versa. In the end that doesn't matter its how you lived for God or not.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Dukester;44966)
your question reminds me of the book of Job. I think your answers are in that book. Remember too, it rains on the just and the unjust alike.
wink.gif

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
The love of money is a sin, and we are told that men are slaves to their sin. (Which backs up my experience).Pray for these people, as Jesus said it will be very hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.