Personal Blessings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Has God done anything for you? Like helped you avoid an accident, or gave you $20 on a sidewalk while you were broke? List them here
smile.gif
For me, I was in CostCo, and as I was walking out, it was pouring rain. I prayed to God so he could stop the rain (I didn't want to get wet), and half way through the parking lot, the rain stopped completely.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Well although unaware not knowing God and Christ at my teenage life. (7th and 8th grade) I believed that He let me live when I was in a car accident and a jet ski accident. He has a purpose for me. Thank God for that. And I wish that I knew God earlier.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
If God keeps you safe in events like those. Then he defiantly does have a plan for you. You'll perhaps have an important role. Pray to God to reveal it to you.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
What's in my heart now is I want to be with the Tree of Life (Yahshua/Jesus) I want to help people spiritually, and fight against evil (false doctrines) Since those 2 accidents (on 7th and 8th grade) I haven't gotten any accident at all.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
smile.gif

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
There have been many times that the hand of God has protected me. All the close calls I've had in the car, and nearly dying from a bleeding ulcer I didn't know I had. I had lost 4 pints of blood when I decided to go for help. The doctor said I had just made it in time. Had I known that I might have waited a little longer. Then my problems would be over. I was on my honeymoon and spent it in the hospital. The bleeding ulcer was caused by medication given to me by a doctor.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
At church I was thirsty. Very thirsty. And I prayed to God to remove my thirst because I didn't want to miss a part of the sermon that was being told. Then I heard a voice in me that told me to eat my finger nails. (I'm a nail biter). Then after a few minutes, my thirst went away.
smile.gif

poetboy

Jul 2, 2007
(Wakka;12647)
At church I was thirsty. Very thirsty. And I prayed to God to remove my thirst because I didn't want to miss a part of the sermon that was being told. Then I heard a voice in me that told me to eat my finger nails. (I'm a nail biter). Then after a few minutes, my thirst went away.
smile.gif

lol..funny story..nice

poetboy

Jul 2, 2007
god has done a lot for me..little things i sometimes dont notice..i believe i have a purpose as well..never really had any near death experiences though, except in my dreams, scary dreams i tell you, but i believe my conscious decisions in life has god kept me safe, cuz rite now i could have easily been dead..but i never fell into the gap of some people i used to know.