PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

This one is mine of some dear folks where I live enjoyed Christmas dinner last year...View attachment 7790
Christmas in New Zealand is often spent at the beach...barbecue..salads...shellfish. Part and parcel is the NZ Christmas tree, local name Pohutukawa, which flowers from November to January. native to nz it is of the myrtle family., and generally only grows in coastal areas
Google Image Result for https://resources.stuff.co.nz/content/dam/images/1/8/k/z/v/7/image.related.StuffLandscapeSixteenByNine.710x400.18l03z.png/1449628566244.jpg

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christmas in New Zealand is often spent at the beach...barbecue..salads...shellfish. Part and parcel is the NZ Christmas tree, local name Pohutukawa, which flowers from November to January. native to nz it is of the myrtle family.
Google Image Result for https://resources.stuff.co.nz/content/dam/images/1/8/k/z/v/7/image.related.StuffLandscapeSixteenByNine.710x400.18l03z.png/1449628566244.jpg
Very colorful flowers. I was never good at remember most the names of flowers but pretty ones always caught my eye. I grew up in central California where snow was an abnormality that seldom happened anytime, much less on Christmas Day. When I heard Bing Crosby's famous rendition of the song, "White Christmas" and saw movie scenes about white Christmases I used dream of them as a child. My first actual white Christmas was experienced in Fort Monmouth New Jersey at the United States Army Signal Corps school there in 1963. The next one would have been also in the Army stationed at Fort Lewis, Washington in 1965. In 1969 I had a white Christmas as a college student in West Berlin. My first white Christmas living my home was in Rock Springs, Wyoming in 1985: