PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Haha!! I am sure she did...and this Christmas will be even more fun :)
They're so lovely when they are little and everything is new. I love seeing their little faces light up. It's magic and priceless. There was another pic in the paper where she is looking adorably at the 'princess'. I'll see if I can load it.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Pearl,

This is a beautiful photograph. :)

I listened to a programme on radio 4 today (it ended at 5.00pm), called 'The Digital Man', in which they spoke about the danger of putting personal photographs onto the internet, if you have iplayer you may want to listen to it yourself. It made me think twice about entering any photographs again.

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Pearl,

This is a beautiful photograph. :)

I listened to a programme on radio 4 today (it ended at 5.00pm), called 'The Digital Man', in which they spoke about the danger of putting personal photographs onto the internet, if you have iplayer you may want to listen to it yourself. It made me think twice about entering any photographs again.

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris
This was a photo taken by the local paper and featured on their website. But I get what you're saying.

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl Okay, well, thanks!

A great photo of them.
This was a press photo and featured in the local newspaper. He is a professional photographer. Also by coincidence a Christian we knew in our early days.

Reactions: farouk