PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Old Courthouse, St. Louis. Lots of images, stitched together.
30847792064_67996fb4e9_c.jpg
Amazingly ornate and colourful...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Near Empress (Alberta) on the border with Saskatchewan. We spend about 2 hours in Empress, there are a few people there, but it's mostly a ghost town. A native lady is running a neat coffee shop in a former bank building, we bought lunch. Could not stay longer but I love to go back there and stay 1 week camping, lots of opportunities for photography. Nearby is an art gallery, the owner moved 2 old church buildings on his property, one converted into a workshop, the other a gallery. It's on the treeless prairie, but he planted trees and bushes, very nice in a small valley. I think the art gallery is actually about 5 km into Saskatchewan.View attachment 2098
I've heard that in the Prairie Provinces the authorities might intervene and demolish houses which have been left empty for a while...

Reactions: Triumph1300

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me see: Utrecht? Leiden? ... :)
I don't think so. I remember being there and taking the pictures, but the name slips my mind. I might recognize it if I saw it, but not necessarily. I was only there a very short time probably returning from London... as it was one of the only trips I made away from West Berlin alone.

Reactions: farouk

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never been to Oklahoma...
Both my parents were born here. They married in Oklahoma City in 1940. From 1945 or so I lived with my mother in California... but I visited my father in Oklahoma many times over the years. In 1985 I moved with my family to Wyoming. 1987 we moved to Oklahoma where we've been ever since.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was there in Vancouver recently....
My only time ever in Canada was in about 1966. I was stationed at Ft Lewis WA and went across the border that one time with a friend of mine who lived not far away on the Washington state side. The first time I recall attending a Baptist church was with him in his small hometown. Unfortunately, I did not take my camera with me. It is good that our friend @Yehren did not forget his.

Reactions: Yehren and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My only time ever in Canada was in about 1966. I was stationed at Ft Lewis WA and went across the border that one time with a friend of mine who lived not far away on the Washington state side. The first time I recall attending a Baptist church was with him in his small hometown. Unfortunately, I did not take my camera with me. It is good that our friend @Yehren did not forget his.
The Washington State line is indeed close to Vancouver.

Reactions: amadeus