PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full
Reminds me of this girls art

upload_2019-12-11_20-54-43.jpeg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You were a beautiful young lady, Helen! You may no longer have the beauty of youth, but I believe God has given you a special beauty which comes from within and is expressed in the way you appear today to everyone. Give God the glory for that!

I hear what you are saying about being young again in one sense, but in another I really don't want to do it again... not even with present wisdom. There is a tiredness in me that looks forward to the end. In part that is simply the weary old flesh. Hopefully, before that end comes I will see His face more clearly than I do now. He has increased and I have decreased but there is still time, isn't there?

And John.....
We have to look back and say "It has been a blessed walk"...
We - "remember all the ways the Lord has led us lo theses 40 years"
The ups and downs , the joys and sorrows...the rough and the smooth...all thing to bring us on the maturity ...a little more road ahead yet, if the Lord tarries....we walk on toward the end of the path, keeping our hand in His. ✟

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really like the way the sun is emphasized by the vignetting at the edges of the painting. It's a remarkable depiction of the way the brain interprets looking into the sun. This person knows more than how to draw.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really like the way the sun is emphasized by the vignetting at the edges of the painting. It's a remarkable depiction of the way the brain interprets looking into the sun. This person knows more than how to draw.
I guess that’s what it’s all about, how we see.

Reactions: Helen