PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mrs. Barbarian and I were in Seattle, this last week; two of our sons live there. One of them has a son who just turned 1 YO. He's going to be an amazing dad, I think.
49300543588_0ab59fbaae_b.jpg

Lovely happy photo's ...great :)

B

brakelite

MAn you need a a heater top warm up, my external one show 41.6 the one in the carport - tin roof 45
I'm afraid to go outside in case the wind chill gives me frost bite. Yesterday here it was a more moderate 40 something.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm afraid to go outside in case the wind chill gives me frost bite. Yesterday here it was a more moderate 40 something.

:D :D :D .... toughen up bro.. :p

BTW what IS your wind chill factor?

Blessings..

B

brakelite

When the middle of a lake becomes your only refuge... This was the middle of the day a few hours ago... And that motor may not even run through lack of oxygenFB_IMG_1577773800331.jpg

Reactions: amadeus

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just had 2 hr blackout, down to 35.7 you still having fun out on teh water, no fireworks in gosford tonight

B

brakelite

Just had 2 hr blackout, down to 35.7 you still having fun out on teh water, no fireworks in gosford tonight
Mate, that wasn't me on the water... Just a random pic from the news... Thought it poignant though. The town finally escaped tragedy... Some houses destroyed on the perimeter, but the wind changed and saved the rest.