PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
49406702316_915805a2ce_b.jpg

Reactions: mjrhealth and Helen

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A cold walk on the Fraser River Trail today.

Love it. All the elements in the image lead the eye upward and to the right, with the thin clouds aligned perfectly. "Chance favors the prepared mind."

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisteuo

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
D3F76166-1236-429D-9639-4EBA694D7A7C.jpeg
The interesting weathering on the edge of the nearest canyon makes me want to go down there and look around. Very engaging shot.
Yeah it snowed the night before but the storm in the distance was a harmless gathering of clouds I suppose. We actually experienced great weather all week that we were there. I was zoomed in for that last pic to get the canyon inside the canyon.
But I will say if you have never been to Utah, it is an awesome experience. Nearly anywhere in the state is awe inspiring. Moab was our favorite by far because of its close proximity to Arches National Park, Canyonlands, Needles, etc. But we love to climb and there is plenty of that to be done within two miles of downtown Moab.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
View attachment 8453
Yeah it snowed the night before but the storm in the distance was a harmless gathering of clouds I suppose. We actually experienced great weather all week that we were there. I was zoomed in for that last pic to get the canyon inside the canyon.
But I will say if you have never been to Utah, it is an awesome experience. Nearly anywhere in the state is awe inspiring. Moab was our favorite by far because of its close proximity to Arches National Park, Canyonlands, Needles, etc. But we love to climb and there is plenty of that to be done within two miles of downtown Moab.

That is one awesome photo...especially with just a phone...well done :)