PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YE my next ride, deposit set down pick up next week,

View attachment 2349

Ned bright colour as i often ride at dusk and gets foggy here in morning in winter, Good for me and to get away from computer, forum, get outside, enjoy life. oh and take phots, need to go further ti find some more birds.

Neat, looks like tubing goes right through bike frame too. :eek:

Reactions: pia

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I wish there was more unity and a better representation of Christ on these forums. But at least you got a few good threads like this one, always like seeing the pictures on here. This thread is always nice and relaxing.

And

I think you are a great member, people like you make these forums a better place. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why stay? Jesus said,

"As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." John 9:5

But then he said:

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

So then is there no more Light in the world? Indeed that is why we are still here including on this forum:

Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

The "ye" includes you and me and some others here, I do believe.

Give God the glory!