PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Not very far as I don't work anymore :( But I spend a good bit of time at a WONDERFUL community center volunteering, and I believe I am so much more blessed by going there and being amongst PEOPLE!!! Lol..They have become very good friends over the years...it is run by an Episcopal Church and it is called The Genesis Center. It's on Seneca St. in Buffalo, Ny. You should look it up! Then, I spend a lot of time taking my dogs to the park or for walks, meet several of my x coworkers on a regular basis...oh goodness- I will still be on this site every day, God willing! Just not as often. Tues. Wed. and Thurs. and sometimes Sat. I will spend several hours there. I really do miss being around people, and I am missing the WHOLE week of V.B.S. at my Church! To be honest, I have gotten more true fellowship on this forum than I have in the 3 years I have been going to my Church. It is sad as there is a spirit of legalism there and I am not the only one who feels that way. I have been praying and asking God if He is possibly leading me to another local body? I dunno, but I will totally wait on Him for that one, lol.
Blessings beyond measure!
-nancy
Don't leave us Nancy.
If I can be here, YOU can be here!
It's a good pass time and there are so many nice persons here.
You're a WOMAN. You can do it all!
(At least that's what I've been told...LOL)

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't leave us Nancy.
If I can be here, YOU can be here!
It's a good pass time and there are so many nice persons here.

You're a WOMAN. You can do it all!
(At least that's what I've been told...LOL)
LOL

ROAR!

Oh @GodsGrace I would NEVER leave this community. You have all blessed me way too much! And, it is so true that I get true fellowship here! I do not have to be in the same building as all of you...WE are one as the Body of Christ and I enjoy and look forward every day to get on here and find the pearls within His body ...How kind of you to want me to stay, it means allot to me!
ALL in HIS NAME!!!
-nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JAZZZ.jpg Sweet Babygirl.jpg My 3 mini schnauzers ❤️️ Adam, Jazz and Babygirl...Adam is not a rescue, Jazz came from a shelter in Dallas, Babygirl..the last pic is from a puppymill, I drove to Ohio to get her...she spent 3-4 years in a cage no bigger than herself. She is still, after having her for 5 years she is still afraid of her own shadow...she is sweet as the day is long. They bring me joy and laughter.

Attachments

• Adam as a pup.jpg
    Adam as a pup.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Adam goin for a walk yayyy.jpg
    Adam goin for a walk yayyy.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who's Al?

Sorry to shatter you..., but his name is not Rollo...! :)

Alan is his real name..and , ....that is his photo.

Ahahaha! It matters not even if I saw a pic of Rollo, I would still see him as...that guy in his avatars! :D

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
View attachment 3046 View attachment 3047 My 3 mini schnauzers ❤️️ Adam, Jazz and Babygirl...Adam is not a rescue, Jazz came from a shelter in Dallas, Babygirl..the last pic is from a puppymill, I drove to Ohio to get her...she spent 3-4 years in a cage no bigger than herself. She is still, after having her for 5 years she is still afraid of her own shadow...she is sweet as the day is long. They bring me joy and laughter.
How sad. I'm so happy you have her now.
Unbelievable how animals are treated.
And humans....

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who's Al?

Sorry to shatter you..., but his name is not Rollo...! :)

Alan is his real name..and , ....that is his photo.

@"ByGrace" Is your avatar you? I rarely put my own pic up there as the good ones are far and few between, lol. I am not photogenic so I usually will avoid camera...although, if with family or friends and they want me in the pic...I will...grudgingly do it.