PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK

:D Did you draw that onto the photo?

Truly, honestly, as God is my witness...Boys scouts oath and honor...I did not defame/disfigure the picture..it is REALLY genuine Helen. I just happen to catch on frame that way when he came up with his flash light/torch. Tilting it as he walked up would have caused this effect..although it was a fluke..

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truly, honestly, as God is my witness...Boys scouts oath and honor...I did not defame/disfigure the picture..it is REALLY genuine Helen. I just happen to catch on frame that way when he came up with his flash light/torch. Tilting it as he walked up would have caused this effect..although it was a fluke..

Excellent!
Very fun. :)

As I quote your post here...your word honor shows up as a misspell with red line underlined.
I grew up with honour, I wonder why and when America dropped the U? :D

Bless you ...H

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent!
Very fun. :)

As I quote your post here...your word honor shows up as a misspell with red line underlined.
I grew up with honour, I wonder why and when America dropped the U? :D

Bless you ...H
They did not want to honor U....get it...:D

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Boys Scouts of America backed away a point from God a few years ago when pressed on a point they had always held. They held for a while and then yielded. Most people have already forgotten about it. Others may not have even noticed it. Not wanting to derail this good thread I'll say no more here.

Reactions: Helen and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Boys Scouts of America backed away a point from God a few years ago when pressed on a point they had always held. They held for a while and then yielded. Most people have already forgotten about it. Others may not have even noticed it. Not wanting to derail this good thread I'll say no more here.
I do know about the latest trends over the last several years concerning the BSA/BSC etc...it is disgusting...hard to derail this thread as it is not moving fast to any destination except to share memories in pictures that edify each other...

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus

you have being to some interesting places
Many at the instigation of Uncle Sam. I spent 12 months in Viet Nam and 6 months in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic while on active duty. On my own as a student I traveled to Europe, South America and Mexico. I was attending the University in Mexico City [1971] when I went home at Christmas and I met my wife. From that point I pretty much stayed in the United States.
Going on active duty in the military first qualified me for assistance while attending college which helped a lot with finances. I paid for all my own travel when not in the military as well as school expenses out of my own pocket with no student loans. Give God the glory!

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do know about the latest trends over the last several years concerning the BSA/BSC etc...it is disgusting...hard to derail this thread as it is not moving fast to any destination except to share memories in pictures that edify each other...

Bless you,

APAK
And God bless you my friend!