PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40644220903_90cbdfa8fd_b.jpg

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bridge spans the River Severn.

The river beloved by A.E. Housman. One of my favorite books of poetry has always been A Shropshire Lad.

It dawns in Asia, tombstones show

And Shropshire names are read;

And the Nile spills his overflow

Beside the Severn’s dead.

From A. E. Housman's From Clee to heaven the beacon burns

Reactions: Triumph1300

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well....Thank God, my prayers have been answered, after almost 1 year on the list I sold my property and house at the lake, I pray the buyers are as much blessed as we were enjoying the water, fresh air, etc. They were happy to pay the asking price, so no hassle .....yesterday I decided to spend some of that money on a new Subaru, my third one. It's parked at the new house which I already purchased about one year ago. Live goes on and God is in control. Thank you for your prayers, it's been a difficult year but I keep going and look towards the future. Thank you for your support!!! Nancy and Helen, you are special. Prayers are the key to a Christian Life.

That is such good news Gary ...
So has your heart healed now?
Can you remember your wife with joy and not sorrow yet ?

Is their any special lady friend in you life now that your wife would approve of for you?

Hahah!! You can tell me to put my nose in my own pocket, any time :)

Love and hugs ...Helen x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In November, Mrs. Yehren and I will have been married 50 years. Since she loves sewing, crafting, and art, I decided to give her a shed of her own to keep it all together.

You are amazing. :)
My hubby is not a 'handy man' at all. I have to call my son in law if I need something fixed. Ha!

Reactions: amadeus

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is such good news Gary ...------ YES IT IS!
So has your heart healed now?.....------JESUS DID A WORK IN MY HEART, I THANK HIM FOR ALL HE DID.
Can you remember your wife with joy and not sorrow yet ? -----OH,YES I CAN, THANK YOU!

Is their any special lady friend in you life now that your wife would approve of for you?---- YES, THERE IS, A BORN AGAIN 69 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND.

Hahah!! You can tell me to put my nose in my own pocket, any time :)------ NO I DON'T HELEN. YOU ARE SWEET! BLESS YOU.

Love and hugs ...Helen -------SAME TO YOU HELEN!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wonderful...great to hear your news @Triumph1300 :)
..and glad to hear that you have found someone.

When it gets serious , can we have a photo of the two of you? ( there goes my nose again :D )

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well....Thank God, my prayers have been answered, after almost 1 year on the list I sold my property and house at the lake, I pray the buyers are as much blessed as we were enjoying the water, fresh air, etc. They were happy to pay the asking price, so no hassle .....yesterday I decided to spend some of that money on a new Subaru, my third one. It's parked at the new house which I already purchased about one year ago. Live goes on and God is in control. Thank you for your prayers, it's been a difficult year but I keep going and look towards the future. Thank you for your support!!! Nancy and Helen, you are special. Prayers are the key to a Christian Life.View attachment 7286

What good news!!! I am so happy for you @Triumph1300 ! You have strong faith and you are loved very much on here ❤