PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Near Hermann, MO:
28826318258_4748fbf4e3_b.jpg
Looks more like a rendered drawing than a photo.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lorena turns two tomorrow. Sesame street theme. She loves it. Didn't do too bad on them I think.

Elmo is very cool. My kids each had a favorite character on Sesame Street. My oldest once told Mrs. Y that we reminded him of Ernie and Bert. (Guess which one I was)

Reactions: Mayflower

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another stunner. Puts me off sharing mine.

Don't stop sharing. I have a selfish motive here. I learn something from almost every image I see. You refine your work by sharing it. Trust me, no one sees the imperfections in your work more acutely than you do. Every image I post has at least one flaw that I wish I had avoided.

To get good at photography, make images that please you. And be relentlessly critical about how well you please yourself.

And I have a confession. I took that shot. But Mrs. Y had run out of battery in her camera, visualized the image she wanted, and told me in detail how she wanted me to take it. I was merely following directions.

Reactions: Pearl

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elmo is very cool. My kids each had a favorite character on Sesame Street. My oldest once told Mrs. Y that we reminded him of Ernie and Bert. (Guess which one I was)

Lorena's favorite is Cookie Monster. But I couldn't find a cookie monster pan. :D

Ernie?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I gather that's a European robin. The one we have in North America looks a little like it,but isn't closely related.

Scarlet-robin-European-American.jpg
Yes is was an English robin. Very popular on Christmas cards.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I gather that's a European robin. The one we have in North America looks a little like it,but isn't closely related.

This is an English Robin...small and chubby.
They are brave and cheeky. They'd even sit on my dads spade as he dug the garden...waiting for him to turn up a worm. Very very friendly, love 'em.

Since coming to Canada 44 years ago ...I can only remember them via photo's. :(

English robin.jpg

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The North American Robin is also a variety of thrush, but quite a bit larger, and apparently more timorous than the English version.

Reactions: Helen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2019-9-30_19-16-35.png
This is an English Robin...small and chubby.
They are brave and cheeky. They'd even sit on my dads spade as he dug the garden...waiting for him to turn up a worm. Very very friendly, love 'em.

Since coming to Canada 44 years ago ...I can only remember them via photo's. :(

View attachment 7325

Like this one in my pic on the bird table.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-30_19-13-39.png
    upload_2019-9-30_19-13-39.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 0