PHOTO THREAD

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,331
63,488
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
"Ngauruhoe was New Zealand's most active volcano in the 20th century with 45 eruptions, the most recent in 1977." - Wikipedia.
when big mama b lows my advice is be no where near her . fifty years since she last popped .
Almost fifty . You would not catch me pitching a t ent on the side of that . Cause when the zit on earth pops
damage can occur .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lambano

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2021
10,656
13,305
113
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
when big mama b lows my advice is be no where near her . fifty years since she last popped .
Almost fifty . You would not catch me pitching a t ent on the side of that . Cause when the zit on earth pops
damage can occur .
'Bout 20 years ago, I got to visit what was left of Mt. St. Helens after the 1980 eruption. A big chunk of the mountainside ain't there anymore.

Note: This is stock photo. Back then, cameras used real film, and I'd run out before I got there.

Michel-Blada-mt-st-helens-shutterstock_1280480383_eilush.jpg

I don't know
Where I'm a-gonna go
When the Volcano blows

- Jimmy Buffet
 
  • Loveit!
Reactions: JimKnox

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,331
63,488
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
'Bout 20 years ago, I got to visit what was left of Mt. St. Helens after the 1980 eruption. A big chunk of the mountainside ain't there anymore.

Note: This is stock photo. Back then, cameras used real film, and I'd run out before I got there.

Michel-Blada-mt-st-helens-shutterstock_1280480383_eilush.jpg

I don't know
Where I'm a-gonna go
When the Volcano blows

- Jimmy Buffet
i was but a wee lad when mount st helens BLEW . i remember even before it did they were talking about it on the news .
Someone was on the north side when it blew . If i remember it was perhaps a camera man or someone
who was surveying . HE just didnt realize how soon big mama was gonna PUFF AND blow her top .
One thing i do know
I had been NO WHERE NEAR IT when that big thing even startled rumbling those weeks and months before it blew .
No sir . And a heck no to boot .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,331
63,488
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
It reminds me of a t shirt i once seen around the time THE RUSSIAN plant had a melt down .
It read
I am a bomb techniciain and if you see me running , better try and keep up .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Angelina

Seer - eagle
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
47,062
32,036
113
Hawkes Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Female
The Te Araroa Ranges (The Long Pathway). A trail that runs from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island, NZ. A 3,000-kilometer trail.

1790877390671.png
 

JimKnox

Active Member
Jun 27, 2026
476
200
43
Western Idaho
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
'Bout 20 years ago, I got to visit what was left of Mt. St. Helens after the 1980 eruption. A big chunk of the mountainside ain't there anymore.

Note: This is stock photo. Back then, cameras used real film, and I'd run out before I got there.

Michel-Blada-mt-st-helens-shutterstock_1280480383_eilush.jpg

I don't know
Where I'm a-gonna go
When the Volcano blows

- Jimmy Buffet
I was briefly in Portland Oregon a few days after the eruption. The DUST! was terrible! Bad for the air filter on my car.