please delete my account.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
This Vale Of Tears said:
Oh good heavens! Ok, because I actually like you, I have to ask....

Why?
I think it was more she wanted to do chat room because she asked about it a few times, but no one here does that.
Also older people and computers dont mix so they dont understand that nothing is ever deleted from the internet.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Madad21 said:
I think it was more she wanted to do chat room because she asked about it a few times, but no one here does that.
Also older people and computers dont mix so they dont understand that nothing is ever deleted from the internet.
That's right. You can't have posts disappearing in threads, it would be like taking bricks out of a wall and expecting the wall to hold up. Once somebody participates in internet threads, they become part of it permanently. She left over the chat room? That's just silly.

walls of jericho941

Aug 22, 2014
Lol. Leaving over the chat room is silly. Where did you even come up with that. Or that I am a she? How do you not know I am a he?
The truth is there is a lot of false teaching on this site. To much for me to want to deal with. And I have seen when people are shown the truth in some instances they say the bible dont say that. Not saying I know everything, bit I know enough.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
walls of jericho941 said:
Lol. Leaving over the chat room is silly. Where did you even come up with that. Or that I am a she? How do you not know I am a he?
The truth is there is a lot of false teaching on this site. To much for me to want to deal with. And I have seen when people are shown the truth in some instances they say the bible dont say that. Not saying I know everything, bit I know enough.
I told you when you started here what to expect, this is the same anywhere you go, you just got upset because some did not agree with you, you complain about them but did you even consider what they had said? You judge an entire community based on a few. It takes a thick skin to stand before the world.
Many here are Christians and we are all at different stages in our walks, Jesus has not given up on any men.
My advice would be to stay away from Christian forums altogether.

peace

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
That's exactly why you need to stay!

God put / lead you here because He doesn't need you here?

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
KingJ said:
That's exactly why you need to stay!

God put / lead you here because He doesn't need you here?
Good point. I've heard a pastor say over and over again in his sermons, "Stay in your assigned seat!" God cannot cause us to grow if we keep fleeing every time it gets a little hot. I hope he/she changes his/her mind.

walls of jericho941

Aug 22, 2014
Madad21 said:
I told you when you started here what to expect, this is the same anywhere you go, you just got upset because some did not agree with you, you complain about them but did you even consider what they had said? You judge an entire community based on a few. It takes a thick skin to stand before the world.
Many here are Christians and we are all at different stages in our walks, Jesus has not given up on any men.
My advice would be to stay away from Christian forums altogether.

peace
you assume a whole lot. I never got offended because someone disagreed with me. I am actually a member of other christian forums. there is a huge difference between agreeing with and false teachings.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
you assume a whole lot. I never got offended because someone disagreed with me. I am actually a member of other christian forums. there is a huge difference between agreeing with and false teachings.
you gonna pick your toys up?

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Would you care to share what false teaching bothers you the most? One would suffice, but if you would like to make a list that is fine. Also, what does the 941 stand for?

Also, you said you participate in other Christian forums. I would be interested in knowing of a few, I haven't found any yet.

Thanks

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
It's a DISCUSSION forum, not a teaching website. You want teaching, go to church. If you can't defend your beliefs on a site like this then you should definitely not be on it. But, to your point, your posts won't be deleted unless they go against the rules. Just delete the shortcut you have and move on.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
This Vale Of Tears said:
Good point. I've heard a pastor say over and over again in his sermons, "Stay in your assigned seat!" God cannot cause us to grow if we keep fleeing every time it gets a little hot. I hope he/she changes his/her mind.
Yes, I hope so too. How can a Christian site get to where it needs to be if the good Christians leave / do nothing.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of a transcript from a SpongeBob episode...

SpongeBob:

Soo long...
[closes the door but then opens it with sad eyes. His sideburns fall off of him]
I don't wanna grow up!
[holds up a giant cookie and snaps it in half] I want cookies!
[holds up a giant bottle] And milky!
[wears a sweater] I want a sweater with love in the stitches!
[runs around in a diaper putting powder in] I wanna wear diapies!
[rides in a wagon] I wanna ride in my wagon!
[holds his teddy bear] I wanna cuddle-wuddle with Mr. Snuffykins!
[rides his rocking horse with a sailor hat on and a lollipop] I wanna rocky-rock in my seahorsey!
[holds up his bruised finger] And I want kissy-kissy on my boo-boo!
[Cries this instant as he falls on the floor in his front body, slaming his fists on the floor. He then rolls like a wheel. Grandma is shocked and sad for him. SpongeBob sprays his tears in his mouth. He ratchets like a lawn sprinkler, almost spinning around and sprays tears everywhere. He spins even faster and floods the whole house]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tigvrnk5dTI

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
drunk-irish-048.gif

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, for grins and giggles I decided to read this old thread. It made me smile. That was the cleanest smackdown I've everseen, anywhere. Ha Ha Ha! :D I commend all those who participated. A very good defense!