Please help.drugged and injected.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jamesprayplease

May 22, 2022
Canberra
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please pray for me. I thank God Almighty for His Might and Power. I’ve been drugged, my mind isn’t the same.Psychiatry isn’t from God.

I praise God for his watchfulness.

Please pray for my quick release, for his angels to surround me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Please pray for me. I thank God Almighty for His Might and Power. I’ve been drugged, my mind isn’t the same.Psychiatry isn’t from God.

Hi @Jamesprayplease Good to see you. John 14.1-27 is a very comforting passage for those who trust the Lord Jesus, as is Psalm 46. Hebrews 7.25 shows that the Lord Jesus intercedes for all who trust Him. Philippians 4.8 and its wider context of joy, prayer and thanksgiving show that God's peace can be enjoyed by the believer.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you now. I hope we'll hear from you again soon.

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you but I must say I have been helped by my psychiatric medications.