Prayer to stop blowing haywires about Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is one dastardly demon. He is the chief demon who presides over hell and basically commands an infernal army of malevolent spirits, and their job is to take people away from God. In fact, their whole purpose for existence is to cause as much death and destruction as possible. They are evil at its evilest.

Some Christians like myself have experienced the misfortune of meeting Satan. I will tell about it. He appears as a handsome, cherub-like angel with blonde hair and blues eyes. He has very good social skills and on the surface appears charming, but underneath he is a complete monster. Satan is also a master manipulator; he is very persistent at using deceit to hurt believers, especially against me.

Satan has been attached to my body all day, and he won’t leave me alone. I don’t want to spell out all the details about how he has been upsetting me today because it hurts to talk about it. Just please, take my word for it.

Because of the way Satan has been mistreating me today, I’ve been blowing haywires. In other words, I’ve become very angry, irritable, and prone to emotional outbursts because of how he is abusing me. This isn’t the first time this has happened. As I said, he is very persistent with his harassment campaign against me. It seems like there is no end to it.

Please pray and ask God that I can cope better emotionally with the abuse and deceitful conduct from Satan so that I don’t blow haywires. God promised me he will do something about it, but understandably it’s going to take some time. I need the prayers and strength to put up with it until my freedom time comes.