Please pray for Aimee - my granddaughter.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am asking for prayer for my 24 year old grandaughter, my daughter just sent me this message a few minutes ago. Ray and i prayed immediately.

Letting you know that Aimee is in ICU at Royal Liverpool Hospital. She went to A&E on Wednesday evening with left side muscle weakness and she has steadily worsened and now can’t move any limbs. They’re monitoring her for lung function in case they weaken too as she is a little breathless already. CT scan didn’t show anything so she’s waiting for MRI to rule out neurological issues and then they will do lumbar puncture as soon as they can Xxx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am asking for prayer for my 24 year old grandaughter, my daughter just sent me this message a few minutes ago. Ray and i prayed immediately.

Letting you know that Aimee is in ICU at Royal Liverpool Hospital. She went to A&E on Wednesday evening with left side muscle weakness and she has steadily worsened and now can’t move any limbs. They’re monitoring her for lung function in case they weaken too as she is a little breathless already. CT scan didn’t show anything so she’s waiting for MRI to rule out neurological issues and then they will do lumbar puncture as soon as they can Xxx
Praying now Pearl.

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for Aimee!

Reactions: Pearl

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pearl,
I read this last night and prayed for Aimee. What an awful thing to happen to her, and she must be so scared. Thinking of her and all of your family at this time of uncertainty xxxxxxx

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will be praying for this child....God Bless...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all for your prayers. No news so far but my daughter and son in law are going over to visit her in hospital in Liverpool this afternoon so I will post an update as soon as I know anything.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When will that be? I will continue to pray for you.
Thank you!
The first treatment is scheduled for Dec 29th. Presuming all goes well there will be four treatments, one every three weeks.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you!
The first treatment is scheduled for Dec 29th. Presuming all goes well there will be four treatments, one every three weeks.
I pray that it will not be too taxing for you and that you will recover quickly.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More of His healing & restoration power to Aimee..

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus