Please pray for CB.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for people who follow me on CB. I pray I will have follow worthy subject matter bringing honor to Your Name. I pray to not get caught up in politics or theologies, or anything like that, but to remember this:

tumblr_pwvfw8OzaF1s94jl7o1_500.jpg

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord God, let praise be my weapon!!! Let praise drive away anything not of You from CB and from each person's life who come on here! Depression must leave. Anxiety must leave. Broken minds and hearts be healed in Jesus Name.

View attachment 14506
Amen!!!!! Sounds like you've been touched! Praise God! Wonderful!!
:D:D:D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You that Truth destroys error, and that Your Word is Truth! Help us not to overthink things on here. To spend more of our time praising and praying about things then being emotional whirlwinds of anger and sadness. Let us not tear each other apart, but as your Word says to encourage, love, and build up one another. Thank You that the Gospel is "good news".

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You for the testimonies I see and the testimonies in the making. Thank You for the care and compassion I see from people on CB. Thank You that Your goodness outshines the sun on this board. Thank You that the enemy may come to steal, kill, and destroy, but You bring life and life abundantly!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You that You are a righteous judge. Thank You that we do not have to have that burden on our shoulders.

I thank You for the admins and moderators who You put over CB, that You help them with decision making and when and what to enforce.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You for the times when I feel like the energizer bunny and just can keep going and going. :) Hehe. But I think I am slowing down now. In short, I am grateful for CB. Thank You for the good times and bad times online and offline, because You are in both places. I love You so much. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray that God will bring in the Holy Spirit to CB, let us love one another, and keep out infiltrations of darkness. Let this site be pure in the eyes of the Lord, uplifting to the spirit, pleasing to him, and swept clean from evil.

Amen.

Lord, I pray your love opens closed hearts, and doesn't let the enemy keep them from friendship. No matter the differences in doctrine, the Love of Jesus Christ is meant to cut through, and make hearts sensitive to one another once more.

This is my prayer in Christ Jesus, our Lord.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You Lord that Your mercies are new every morning! I pray for the site this morning that Your hand will move through Your people here. I pray that anyone who comes on will be blessed in the right sort of threads and posts. That they will find the gems that uplift, encourage, and exhort. I pray for those who needs to see the Truth in areas find those Truth threads. You know every heart and what people can handle spiritually and what they cannot. I pray Your Truth reigns. I pray for the common ground among every believer be brought out, and the lies of the enemy exposed in Jesus Name. I thank You for healing today and that by Your stripes are people healed. I pray for supernatural healing among believers and nonbelievers alike, that they may know You are King and You are Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals . I pray for deliverances to happen in Jesus Name. I pray for mental strongholds to be torn down. Glory to God! Thank You for Your love that never fails

Reactions: amadeus and Truman