Please pray for me! My wallet/personal info was stolen in Wal-Mart today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011
Everyone: I want to ask if you would PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR ME! An older man standing behind me today in Wal-Mart swiped my wallet after I purchased my groceries. A police report was filed. The manager has reviewed the surveillance and although the man's face could be seen clearly (described as "an older dark skinned Haitian looking man") on the video he could not be identified as his license plate wasn't viewable on the video. My cash and personal information (birth certificate, SS card, voter's card, debit card, Access card, etc...)--the perfect recipe for identity theft (which I'm most concerned about) was in there. This will set me back financially and personally---maybe even a few months (as far as plans) as I have to first get all of my statistics done again (which I just got done recently)... and a new job opportunity that was opening for me requires me to purchase (at $130...) a badge which would also require personal ID.

I am keeping a good attitude about this as worse things are happening to people. But honestly, this hurts. It couldn't have happened at a worse time! But I am praying that my wallet will be returned somehow or that my Identity will at least be protected as well as myself and my family (being that this man now knows where I live). So if you find the time and I cross your mind please be in agreement with me in PRAYER! My name is *Darron.* Thank you

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying! Understanding the grief and time you are enduring after this terrible event.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying...
mtnw3q.gif

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
I pray God will first of all give you peace. God is amazing and sometimes he even does a bigger thing for us than our losses.

I feel the same about my computer has a high jacker in it and won't allow me to go online, am using my wifes right now. Jn. 10:10 is a good promise.
for us to stand on. The devil is a thief who comes to killl, steal, and destroy BUT-------------Jesus has come to give us life and that more abundantly.

Satan robbed Job but he ends in ch.42 with twice as much as before. I pray God will guide you into abundant blessing in Jesus name.