Please pray For My Cousin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
An Update: Cousin Dave has been nauseous a few days after his first chemo. His next session is 27th Feb. (He has to have 3 chemo sessions). He is feeling a bit low today. He is seeing his surgeon this afternoon. It's seems like a long way to go but with God, all things a possible.

Please pray for strength for both of them.

Thank you prayer family! xox ♥

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Dave has come back from his appt with the surgeon. Results from Dave's MRI scan have come back and showed that the cancer may not be removable. (meaning: removing his bladder after the chemo sessions might not work). Please continue to pray for my cousin Dave. We serve a God of miracles xox

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave has come back from his appt with the surgeon. Results from Dave's MRI scan have come back and showed that the cancer may not be removable. (meaning: removing his bladder after the chemo sessions might not work). Please continue to pray for my cousin Dave. We serve a God of miracles xox

Hi Angelina ~

Please let Dave know people he doesn’t know are praying for his well being and comfort.

Glory to God,
Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Angelina ~

Please let Dave know people he doesn’t know are praying for his well being and comfort.

Glory to God,
Taken

Thank you @Taken, prayers of the saints are definitely breaking through here - Latest Update from Dave's wife, Janet:

"Just letting you all know that I had a great day yesterday, and not too bad today. Yesterday when i woke up I felt like something had "come off" me: I felt able to be myself; "free". It was awesome!!

So I'm trying to keep trusting God, staying in his peace and enjoying his goodness more. Thank you for your prayers!!
❤️
Dave is also feeling good and is pain-free today. His next chemo is next Tuesday 27th.

Thank you Lord Jesus!!!"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you @Taken, prayers of the saints are definitely breaking through here - Latest Update from Dave's wife, Janet:

"Just letting you all know that I had a great day yesterday, and not too bad today. Yesterday when i woke up I felt like something had "come off" me: I felt able to be myself; "free". It was awesome!!

So I'm trying to keep trusting God, staying in his peace and enjoying his goodness more. Thank you for your prayers!!
❤️
Dave is also feeling good and is pain-free today. His next chemo is next Tuesday 27th.

Thank you Lord Jesus!!!"

Wonderful!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Latest Update From Janet (My cousin Dave's wife) - Chemo went okay today, and now we'll just be taking one day at a time to see how it affects Dave. His hair has begun falling out, as predicted: 2-3 weeks since first round of chemo.
1f61e.png

Please pray the cancer shrinks so he can have the operation, or that it shrinks and disappears entirely, so he doesn't have to!! Thank you all

:pray: :pray:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin Dave has cancer in his bladder, so he will probably have chemotherapy then it will be removed. A new bladder will be reconstructed using bowel tissue, but its tricky and can have many complications. Please pray for God's hand on this situation.

PS: He will be meeting with an oncologist next Tuesday.

Both Dave and his wife Janet are asking for complete healing for both of them

Thank you
Angie xox
Good Morning Angelina, Praying that everything goes well, in the Name of Jesus.

Love, Walter And Debbie