Please pray For My Cousin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Another update from Janet - Dave's updates: chemo went well yesterday, so we are expecting another week of nausea, then a few days of insomnia before 2 weeks are over. Pray nothing else happens. He has a scan on 19th to see if the cancer has shrunk properly. Please pray it has, or that it's all gone. Thank you!!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone! Another update from my cousin Dave's wife:

Today we have a meeting at 11.30am with Dave's oncologist... to get scan results and discuss next steps. I have woken up without anxiety for the first time in a long time... praise Jesus!! Now we hope for a miracle for Dave!
Please continue to pray for Dave and Janet, Thank you :pray:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Today we have a meeting at 11.30am with Dave's oncologist... to get scan results and discuss next steps. I have woken up without anxiety for the first time in a long time... praise Jesus!! Now we hope for a miracle for Dave!
Hi Angelina we are still praying.

Love, Walter And Debbie

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Continuing to pray.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Dave and Janet just left the hospital. The doctors have not met yet but what is known is the chemo has not worked so the original plan to shrink and remove the cancer in his bladder and reconstruct a new one using bowel tissue will not go ahead.

Please continue to pray family... :pray: :pray:
Be Blessed!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Latest update from my cousin Dave's wife, Janet: Update for Dave: "seeing radiation doctor on 22nd April, so nothing new til then. He might start drinking fruit and vegetables juices to fight the cancer."

Please continues to remember them in your prayers. xox

I pray for Dave's healing and recovery. I pray for his wife that she may also be well. I keep them in remembrance according Hebrews chapter 13 verse 3. Remembering them who are in their bonds or the adversity they are suffering from.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Will continue to pray in the mighty name of Jesus.
..that God works a miracle in Dave....

Nothing is impossible for our God..he can heal cancer he can heal anything, even in this day and age....NEVER limit God to our own human understanding.

He is GOD!!!....he’s not Joe Bloggs...look at all the miracles that Jesus did, well, God can still do miracles today..by the POWER of his Living Spirit!!

In Jesus Name!! Amen!!

Can I just share that I was going into AF a lot and had to be blue lighted into hospital on a number of occasions.

Well, I make a note in my diary every time I go into it.

The last time was 8 weeks ago!....Praise God,xx

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Latest update from my cousin Dave's wife, Janet: Update for Dave: "seeing radiation doctor on 22nd April, so nothing new til then. He might start drinking fruit and vegetables juices to fight the cancer."

Please continues to remember them in your prayers. xox
Praying:praying:

Drinking fruits is probably the worst thing one with cancer could do, as the sugars will go quicker into the bloodstream and cause blood sugar rollercoasters, and insulin levels to jump up, and then crash. Sugar feeds cancer. The best approach is to go as close to zero carb as possible ...proteins and fats, one or two nice sized protein+fat meals, and fasting 18+ hrs between. That way, insulin has tiny bumps, but not spikes. People with stage 4 cancer given weeks to live are beating it on a carnivore diet.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will continue to pray in the mighty name of Jesus.
..that God works a miracle in Dave....

Nothing is impossible for our God..he can heal cancer he can heal anything, even in this day and age....NEVER limit God to our own human understanding.

He is GOD!!!....he’s not Joe Bloggs...look at all the miracles that Jesus did, well, God can still do miracles today..by the POWER of his Living Spirit!!

In Jesus Name!! Amen!!

Can I just share that I was going into AF a lot and had to be blue lighted into hospital on a number of occasions.

Well, I make a note in my diary every time I go into it.

The last time was 8 weeks ago!....Praise God,xx
You take care of yourself with that 'blue' condition. I have seen my wife recently stop breathing altogether from a seizure, as one consequence of it; her lungs 'forgot' to function until 'kicked-started' back into action. This was a rare thing...

Nothing is impossible indeed for God. And RitaJ you are in my prayers as well as for Dave

@Angelina ....praying for Dave, to recover to better health and peace of mind