Please Pray for My Father and family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Broken Crusader

Oct 14, 2006
I would like to ask the CB community to please pray for my father. He is in hospital. He was taken last Wednesday. He has diabetes and as such has developed circulation problems in his legs over the years. On Wed I gues it got really bad, and tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan 9th, he will be operated on an his foot from his ankle will be amputed.Although he is putting on a brave face (not that I have seen it he's in WA, and I am in QC) I'm sure this cannot be as easy as he says. Please pray for him.There are blessings from this already. My father has children. Me, my brother and sister, and my half brother and half sister. With the exception of my older brother, we have all come together with genuine concern, although, through his own decsicions he was never really a father to any of us.Three out 5 of his Children has decided to put an end to his legacy of drinking and poor relationships. We have given our lives to Christ. My second prayer, is that the 2 left do also, and the cycle be broken for ever, for God.Thank you.

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
Praying for God's peace to rain down on your father and your entire family throughout this ordeal.Shalom,

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
Praying for your father's recovery and for your two siblings to know and accept Christ, Broken Crusader.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You know you and yours have been in my prayers for sometime B.C. but will be happy to add extra for those who need it

Broken Crusader

Oct 14, 2006
Well, my father will be leaving the hospital Sunday. In the end he only lost 2 toes. Your prayers and above all the mercy of God was at hand. He will be returning in a couple of weeks for something else. Not sure what for. As far as I know, nothing to do with removing anything. AMEN!Thank you all for your prayers, I do love my on-line Church! God Bless and keep you all.

Broken Crusader

Oct 14, 2006
Well my father is still in the hospital, he will probably have another surgery on his foot, to remove another portion. He is in good spirits, please continue to pray for him. Thank you.