Please pray for my father.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please continue to keep dad in your prayers.

I am getting more bad news in this morning regarding him and I'm not going to share it publicly but I am worried he won't be around for long.

Or maybe God could put me in an alternative position where I could take care of him. I don't know.

I will pray for your dad some today, Fluffy. And also that if there's a way you can take care of him that you will able to.

God bless,
- H

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray for your dad some today, Fluffy. And also that if there's a way you can take care of him that you will able to.

God bless,
- H
Thank you! I appreciate that- and I am keeping you in prayer also. <3
Ephesians 3:16-19

" I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray and agree for Your healing in Jesus Name. Please comfort Ducky's father and help him during this time as well as for his family. Guide the hands of the doctors also, and comfort Ducky and give her peace during this time.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray and agree for Your healing in Jesus Name. Please comfort Ducky's father and help him during this time as well as for his family. Guide the hands of the doctors also, and comfort Ducky and give her peace during this time.
Dad got saved about a year ago. I haven't really seen him in about 2-3 years
maybe, except on Skype and I was in tears because he looked so much older.

He had a spiritual dream some months back that sounded "heavenly". Maybe I should onto that just in case.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dad got saved about a year ago. I haven't really seen him in about 2-3 years
maybe, except on Skype and I was in tears because he looked so much older.

He had a spiritual dream some months back that sounded "heavenly". Maybe I should onto that just in case.

I'd pray for him and keep hoping! But it is nice to be able to know a loved one is saved.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you guys for your prayers. Dad was having a stroke. He will stay at the hospital tonight again and then sounds like they are going to work on him more tomorrow. I think it is for therapy.