Please Pray for Those in the Titan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So…it seem that the US navy knew a couple of hours after they lost connection that it had imploded.
For their sakes I’m glad that it was very quick .

But the public wasn’t told till 4 days later …and all the rescue teams tricked into wasting their time And all that money!
Yet they cleverly took that opportunity to keep everyone’s focus for those 4 days away from the Courts and the H. Biden IRS debacle…what jerks …may their armpits be infested with fleas …

This is accurate in that they knew immediately that the sub was gone. James Cameron- has made at least 33 dives in submersibles to the Titanic wreckage. I saw an interview with him discussing this particular ill-conceived carbon fiber design and that he knew right away what had happened when he was told in the immediate hours afterwards that the sub had lost communication AND tracking.

He was told that those monitoring the descent picked up a loud explosion and that both comm and tracking ended at the same time. This alone was all the evidence needed to confirm that a catastrophic event had taken place because the tracking transponder is independent of the sub structure. It is in it's own pressurized containment vessel and has it's own power supply. For communication and tracking to be lost at the same moment, it can only mean one thing. Oh-- and the boom they heard might also be called a clue.

If NOT to serve as a distraction-- why would this info have been kept from the concerned public?

Reactions: Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With so many praying that God will save them, I am beginning to wonder whether that is for a physical saving or a spiritual saving?

As for me, my prayer does not change that much when praying for people. I pray that God will draw the people in the sub to Himself such that they can feel his presence and know His peace and reassurance that they can surely live and have life.

I often find that God's solution when I find myself in difficult situations is not anything like the solution that I ask for when in that situation. However, I always discover after the event that God's solution for me was the right solution for me in that situation.

The story of Job springs to mind. His solution after having lost everything, was to turn to God in praise and worship. I wonder if we would do that if we found ourselves in the same situation.

Hello,

With what is now known of this event of the submersible imploding, it seems that we were all wrong in what we were praying.

In a sense we should have been praying for the people who had connections with the Titan Project and those who were associated with the people who were on board the vessel.

It seems that all of our empathies were misguided, to say the least. But such is life.

Shalom