Please Pray for Those in the Titan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so afraid for the people who are on the submersible that went down to visit the Titanic. They were reported missing late sunday?early Monday. There is only. as of yesterday approx 70-96 hours of oxygen there. (Just reporting what I've heard. Apologizes if not exact) I am so afraid for them. It has to be terrifying.

Lord, please let them be found safe. In the name of Thy Son.

Amen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so afraid for the people who are on the submersible that went down to visit the Titanic. They were reported missing late sunday?early Monday. There is only. as of yesterday approx 70-96 hours of oxygen there. (Just reporting what I've heard. Apologizes if not exact) I am so afraid for them. It has to be terrifying.

Amen
Praying.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched Sky news and they say the search has yielded nothing and there is only 40 hours of oxygen left x

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Amen
I've been praying ever since I heard about it on the news yesterday. Those poor men.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what i read on MSN.
"The Titan submersible went missing about an hour and 45 minutes into its dive to the Titanic wreck on Sunday, per the US Coast Guard. The Coast Guard is now searching for the craft, which reportedly contains around four days of emergency oxygen for a five-person crew.

However, this is a race against time — the crew inside the Titan may run out of oxygen by Thursday afternoon ET."
I was just watching Reuters live, it's going on now. Seems we need prayer here, lots of it too.
Oh Lord, hear our petitions, save these people, help us to not be so removed from their plight. They must be terrified so Father, please we pray that you would intervene. Thank you Father, in Jesus pure Name, amen.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I read an account of someone else that went down in one of the submersibles, they were hit by strong currents and debris from the titanic itself. Thankfully for them the pilot managed to get them out of the situation. So I guess the strong currents could have sent them in any direction.
They thought they heard tapping in one area earlier this morning , they re- directed the search but it didn’t reaped anything.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently two of the people on board went down on a mission last year and something went wrong, so this was the promised mission to replace that one !
Also the sub is directed to the titanic using text messages from the ship above, the the fact that they lost communication means it could be anywhere. The people on board never made it to the titanic site.
This company is going to come under some scrutiny over the way they do things !

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About three hours ago our news reported some searchers hearing a banging sound. They said the sound is being heard every 30 minutes.
I heard that too. They also said that strong currents carried away another deep sea vessel but that the captain was able to save them. I would guess the same thing happened here.

They also said they have searched something like 10,000 square miles of ocean in search for this vessel. Which is not promising at all. Perhaps the banging sounds can be a sign of life? https://weather.com/news/news/2023-06-19-titanic-submersible-missing-submarine

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was just watching Reuters live, it's going on now. Seems we need prayer here, lots of it too.
Oh Lord, hear our petitions, save these people, help us to not be so removed from their plight. They must be terrified so Father, please we pray that you would intervene. Thank you Father, in Jesus pure Name, amen.
Amen and Amen. Please Father let them be found before it's too late.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that too. They also said that strong currents carried away another deep sea vessel but that the captain was able to save them. I would guess the same thing happened here.

They also said they have searched something like 10,000 square miles of ocean in search for this vessel. Which is not promising at all. Perhaps the banging sounds can be a sign of life? https://weather.com/news/news/2023-06-19-titanic-submersible-missing-submarine
Yes, they heard the banging sounds in intervals of 30 minutes. And that, according to a friend of one on the sub, indicates human activity. This is going to take many prayers, and nothing is impossible with Him.