Please pray for wisdom for crucial decisions I need to make

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like that. @Soverign Grace I well remember a choice my wife and I made to move to another city just a couple of years after we first married. I knew in my heart of hearts it was a wrong move but I did so to please my wife. The only difference it made to God was that He had to work His angels twice as hard to get us back to where we should have been...yet even the errors of our youth taught us many things, one principle factor is that whatever we choose, God is faithful and will never forsake us and leave us in the dark, but like a good Shepherd, will steer us back to good pastures if we err. Even deliberately as I did.

I remember agonizing over a move once...I was so scared " of missing God, and getting shipwrecked"

I prayed hard...and I felt the Lord show me a chess board with all the pieces ...and I felt Him say..." It is MY Game...and even if you blow it, I will just use you on another square of the board...I will still win the game."

It brought me much peace. I believe it 'was' a wrong move...it put us on a different square for a whole year...
What peace we have, in knowing the confidence that " God Win's".
..and the whole game does not hang on us!! He always- "has 7,000 who have not bowed the knee to Baal. " :)

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will give you an answer of peace. Rest in it! You're his child and he WILL come and NOT keep silent. Though he tarry wait. In the perfect time you will know everything you need to know. He is faithful and true. He hears you.

Psalm 50:3 KJVS
Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Pray and keep praying but know that he will show you.

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay.
Habakkuk 2:3 NASB

Keep praying and praising him for his answers.